Billie surpasses Ariana

bbbrndn

32 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

Post Malone will probably have the year end #1 album if Adele doesn’t release

That's highly unlikely, almost impossible. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyoto

• Timber

• Nova_23

• Oxygen

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mcohen said:

That's highly unlikely, almost impossible. 

You underestimate his streaming. And all it would take is 1.6M

8 hours ago, Scarface said:

ari is lazy or didn't care for the era. billie is still going to release two or three more singles from the album and all of them with videos.

She's most certainly not. She put out two albums in a year, 6 singles from those albums and then two standalones (one for fun) to get her friends out there a little and she still has a soundtrack coming this year too. And she has side projects too. I wish she would release NASA as a single instead of Boyfriend but oh well. They are stupid for cutting tun era short but what we can do about it... Billie has at least 2 more singles with ATGGTH coming soon, so I wouldn't be surprised if she would end up surpassing ME and Dua Lipa. She needs this as this is her first proper era and she has to establish herself, just like Ari did during ME era. Billie's so consistent and I'm so happy for her as I'm really into her music. I was a little bit jelaous about her as I'm an Ari stan mainly but I'm also happy that we have a new face, a new girl out there and she's shaping up to be even bigger. I'm curious what will we get from her when she will be older and after this teenage phase ends. I must also admit, that she's much better perfomer than Ari and it's not about the dancing or singing but her charisma. People are LIVING during her concerts and as someone's said - she's not a popstar she's a rockstar.

That said - congrats to my girls!

13 hours ago, Gavin Stenhouse said:

I really don't understand how people can like that girl's music. I don't wanna come across as a hater but her music is such trash to me and she's so cringe I've seen her interviews. Ariana >>>>>>>>

Billie’s album is clearly better than TUN and will age much better. Some songs on TUN lowkey already sound dated.....

Edited by skyandground

13 hours ago, IndieKid said:

Do you guys know how impressive this is though? The girl is for all intents and purposes a new artist. She cultivated a real following by being the ENTIRE package from her voice, to her subject matter, melody, production, videos, and entire look + welcoming personality. Look no further than her epic performances at the likes of Glastonbury or Reading to get her appeal and showmanship. I've yet to really get into her music but she's giving people quality content - and with When We Fall Asleep, it's deservedly paying off. Billie is not your typical pop artist...she's a rockstar.

tenor.gif?itemid=13993891

Only the female Post Malone :clap3:

The impressive part is that most of the push has been only given by 1 single like yeah, she released some songs before but none of them were like that big then she releases Bad Guy and it becomes a huge smash which has been carrying the album for what 5 months or so?

Billie is huge, congrats on this amazing achievement with her debut album. :clap3: It takes other artists several LPs before getting this big! The biggest female artist of 2019, as confirmed by Universal's mid-year report. See when you do talentry...

Edited by Daylight

BILLIE did that :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.