• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• DG1

• scheibe

• its_britney_bitch

1 hour ago, haroo said:

Beyoncé’s The Lion King is smashing but Beyoncé’s The Gift isn’t :doc: why is that, Hive?

Oh wow:foxaylove2:

The fact that Billie could beat her in her umpteenth week :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

so 15-35k less than my initial prediction? how is that off? :skull: HDD could lower or raise it more than that by the end of the week

Why were your predictions so low? 

UAMcH6S.gif

why is the OST so low?

Lemonade 485k

Everything is love 70k

Homecoming 7k

The Gift 13

btne9ON.gif

7 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

It's already falling almost everywhere on iTunes too

# 2 France (-1)

# 3 Italy (-1)

# 3 Spain (-1)

# 4 Australia (-1)

# 4 New Zealand (-1)

# 7 United Kingdom (-3)

# 9 Belgium (-6)

# 10 Germany (-2)

# 11 Russia (-4)

# 14 Ireland (-7)

# 16 Switzerland (-2)

# 20 Austria (-7)

UAMcH6S.gif

They’re shipping their gifts back 

UAMcH6S.gif

Instead of streaming this album, the Hives on Twitter and on here were using it to drag Drake's previous international collabs and saying she would bring these artists more mainstream success than he did. Meanwhile she ripped her video off from another artist, and the biggest songs on it are the ones with already big artists. oh WELL. ?

wtf these are horrible numbers

17 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

14 songs. We’re counting interludes as songs now? :rip:

And actually no. If we add Major Lazer that’s 5 collaborations with well known artists. I don’t see what it being “full of people the gp have never heard of” (aka the African musicians Beyoncé is giving a chance :rip:) has to do with it when it’s counteracted by the big name collaborations

This is not a DJ Khaled situation nor has The Gift been heavily promoted as some All Star collab album. Outside of Kendrick (who is only featured on a snippet) nobody you named would help pull in units.

Again..sit down

Just now, thedastardly said:

Instead of streaming this album, the Hives on Twitter and on here were using it to drag Drake's previous international collabs and saying she would bring these artists more mainstream success than he did. Meanwhile she ripped her video off from another artist, and the biggest songs on it are the ones with already big artists. oh WELL. ?

UAMcH6S.gif

Great numbers for an African curated album :clap3:

Edited by One Nation

2 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

And she ripped off Too Good for Find Your Way Back ?

GorgeousRep
4 minutes ago, Finkypop said:

They’re shipping their gifts back 

UAMcH6S.gif

:ahh:

2 minutes ago, One Nation said:

Great numbers for an African curated album not benefited from white privilege :clap3:

So why aren’t people buying it? It’s targeted towards a specific demographic, I would imagine they’d support Beyoncé. At least that’s what I was told.

UAMcH6S.gif

13-18k The album :deadbanana2:

AkfYa.gif

Edited by Reza

This just proves that the box office success isn't thanks to her a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

2 minutes ago, Reza said:

13-18k The album :deadbanana2:

That's.. worrying:deadbanana:

I mean we know The Gift wasn't gonna do big stteaming numbers since her team can't fake tidal numbers anymore, but why is she selling only 18k? That's Tragic :soda:imagine selling 18k with all those big names attached to your project.. wow

That's what you get when you trash a woman's success attributing it on gimmicks just like movies but then your fav does the same thing with a movie 10x bigger yet flops.

I believe that The Gift will be okay in the long run but I'm glad the hive can be humbled and admit that what Gaga did is remarkable because it is and apparently not everyone can do it.

Btw, was Bey treating this soundtrack as her next big release? Is she working on a new studio album at the same time? I'm confused.

a mess :lmao: 

Rihanna better watch the f*ck out because sis is going down too if Beyoncé is doing these numbers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.