• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• DG1

• scheibe

• its_britney_bitch

but Monsters were told that soundtracks released alongside with a blockbuster movie would be guaranteed to open with big numbers? I guess that only happens when you have achieved TABS

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

1 hour ago, Drais. said:

Aside from the obvious trolling were y'all expecting 500K for an afrobeat album full of people the GP arent familiar with? :confused:

Now sis...It's the damn Lion King soundtrack with Beyonce and Gambino, not some random film with an indie soundtrack :deadbanana4:

People on here literally thought ASIB would debut with THESE numbers :deadbanana4: 

33 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

It's not, as evidenced by the sales of this soundtrack :rip:  If it was that easy, everyone would do it.  Also, the people who attempt to use that drag for Gaga fail to remember that Gaga starred in ASIB, wrote the soundtrack....it wasn't an ensemble cast, guaranteed success of a film.  Her performance is a huge reason the film was so loved and successful, and the music she wrote is what people are enjoying and awarding/buying/etc. She worked hard and delivered quality, and people responded well to it, simple as that.

Anyway, not the best numbers for Bey, but I guess it is somewhat of a niche project.

The random meltdown :rip:

OT: Good numbers for Bey :clap3:

I thought it would be lower :cm:

Imagine thinking this girl is on Taylor's level

34 minutes ago, Amenemhat said:

Beyonce likes to flop to lure you into a false sense of security, and as soon as you think you and your faves are about to get some sort of respite, she gets back to stomping.

Watch her bundle her album with a trump impeachment inquiry. Streaming will be obligatory!

:zzz:

fits just right in with Beyonce Knowles' commercial standard these days, I must say

Oh wow I thought Bey's Lion King movie is slaying the box office so why people don't buy her album? 

12 minutes ago, One Nation said:

The random meltdown :rip:

VFYrIre.gif

O.T: Tragic numbers.

38 minutes ago, Amenemhat said:

Beyonce likes to flop to lure you into a false sense of security, and as soon as you think you and your faves are about to get some sort of respite, she gets back to stomping.

Watch her bundle her album with a trump impeachment inquiry. Streaming will be obligatory!

XZQqdtW.gif

:rip: this is bad but I expected this after the Spotify numbers

9 minutes ago, rihsus said:

XZQqdtW.gif

Stans go through this cycle every time. Can you name once where Beyoncé has lost? Even when you thought she lost with 4, she still won. Don’t get tired of being wrong?

54 minutes ago, Kings. said:

y’all laughing but there’s no physical copies and this is a soundtrack no one knew about until two weeks ago. she’s still getting a check while y’all hating on the internet for free. :lmao: 

Didn’t the surprise release/digital drop change the game? :siptea:

50 minutes ago, Amenemhat said:

GET INTO IT!

Beyoncé’s album will be bundled with all Amazon Prime purchases and she’ll guarantee that 2M first week sales!

3 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

People are going to see the movie because it's a remake of a Disney classic. Nobody cares about Beyonce's involvement. Proof :laugh:.

The tea :lmao:I expected 180k 

15 minutes ago, mcohen said:

She's over

Isn't Me! in trouble of being possibly outlasted by Before I Let Go on Hot 100? 

1 hour ago, Erotic said:

Does this include the Tidal numbers? :thing:

Ffff they can't fake Tidal numbers anymore like they did with Lemonade, Billboard wouldn't buy it. If she's doing 15 mil on spotify with over 100mil users do you think Billboard would believe her doing 100 mil on Tidal with 3 million users? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.