Spotify: The Gift 4,522M WW (Day 7)

Ratviolo

Bey's TLK has been the TOPIC of ATRL for weeks now.

AN EVENT

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ratviolo

• Aethereal

• Yanko

• mcohen

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Since when stating the facts is an anger meltdown? :toofunny2:

The failed attempt when you don't have any argumentations left.

I- :toofunny2:

OT: Great numbers :clap3:

Why do people act lilke Bey isn't two decades into her career? She is not in the same generation as the girls that be in y'alls avis :skull: The fact she's even being discussed with such standards this far into her career we had to stan :deadbanana2:

23 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

Why do people act lilke Bey isn't two decades into her career? She is not in the same generation as the girls that be in y'alls avis :skull: The fact she's even being discussed with such standards this far into her career we had to stan :deadbanana2:

my dear, this is a soundtrack attached to the biggest Disney live-action remake yet. She has a role in the movie, there are tons of promotion for the soundtrack. It doesn't matter that she is 20 years into her career, the album is bombing in spite of all the exposure the movie is getting.

11 minutes ago, argos said:

my dear, this is a soundtrack attached to the biggest Disney live-action remake yet. She has a role in the movie, there are tons of promotion for the soundtrack. It doesn't matter that she is 20 years into her career, the album is bombing in spite of all the exposure the movie is getting.

This isn't attached to any movie, it's inspired by it. Disney nor the movie is promoting this. So what now? :celestial5:

3 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

This isn't attached to any movie, it's inspired by it. Disney nor the movie is promoting this. So what now? :celestial5:

Inspired by Disney's biggest live-action, in which she has an "acting role" :dies: tell another one.

2 minutes ago, argos said:

Inspired by Disney's biggest live-action, in which she has an "acting role" :dies: tell another one.

What does having an acting role have to do with the fact it's not being promoted by the movie? :celestial5:

9 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

The album is literally called The Lion King: The Gift. How is the album not attached to it :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

The album is literally called The Lion King: The Gift. How is the album not attached to it :bibliahh:

It's inspired by it, not attached to it. Why is that a hard concept, the soundtrack to it was already released over a week ago :deadbanana4: 

Not even her name alone is not enough to pull 100k? With a big classic disney movie attached to the album? I thought she YONCE all on our mouths like liquor

4 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

It's inspired by it, not attached to it. Why is that a hard concept, the soundtrack to it was already released over a week ago :deadbanana4: 

Inspired... INSPIRED the new reason lol

The excuses lol 70k SPS 

Just now, argos said:

The excuses lol 70k SPS 

You were the one who was crying about how there should be blockbuster numbers, not me, I already knew it wasn't gonna do much :ahh:

You were the one who was crying about how there should be blockbuster numbers, not me, I already knew it wasn't gonna do much :ahh:

Sure :dies: 70k with this kind of exposure was just what you thought!

Don't even @ me anymore unless you have a valid point, which you do not have. 

Sure :dies: 70k with this kind of exposure was just what you thought!

Don't even @ me anymore unless you have a valid point, which you do not have. 

And yet YOU were the one who @ed me, thinking YOU had a valid point, which you don't have :ahh: A kii all around

2 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

And yet YOU were the one who @ed me, thinking YOU had a valid point, which you don't have :ahh: A kii all around

Sure Beyoncé stans vs everyone else. Yet you think you have valid points :toofunny2:

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Jet said:

I’ll admit this is really bad. Monsters are still pathetic for watching the charts for Bey every day tho :lmao: 

nnnn not you saying this.

On 3/11/2019 at 12:04 PM, Jet said:

Only monsters care about pure sales in 2019. Embarrassing.

On 3/10/2019 at 5:53 PM, Jet said:

Can someone explain why the Nickelodeon girl who pumps out quick lil singles managed to outsell LEGEND Gaga during her Oscars peak without any real promo??? Did talent win? :dancehall3:

On 3/4/2019 at 7:54 PM, Jet said:

ASIB was discounted 

It was after her oscar win

it was after her oscar performance

It had a full length movie out promoting the album

It should still be #1, something must’ve gone wrong

On 3/4/2019 at 7:21 PM, Jet said:

0 promo vs a full length movie and an extensive oscar campaign. Seems kinda surprising to me, Gaga should be #1.

On 3/4/2019 at 5:17 PM, Jet said:

Y’all are so weird and pathetic 

On 3/1/2019 at 2:11 PM, Jet said:

It could still totally miss the top 3 lmao unless you can magically see into the future. Gaga is chart poison so fate is not on her side here.

On 2/28/2019 at 7:53 PM, Jet said:

Pathetic :ahh: 

On 2/26/2019 at 1:42 PM, Jet said:

Monsters told me it was going #1 for sure on spotify but I see my girl is still happily perched at the top in both the US and WW. Not even an oscar can get Gaga to #1 on streaming, wow.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:56 AM, Jet said:

Stream 7 Rings sis. Gaga and her fans don't deserve any #1's.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:34 AM, Jet said:

Everyone stream 7 Rings. We can't let this happen. 

On 2/25/2019 at 9:23 PM, Jet said:

Yea that didn’t make much sense but you get what I mean I hope. She will decline hard like she did in 2013 but this time she won’t be able to come back from it since she’s over 30+ and only has success with soundtracks.

On 2/25/2019 at 9:12 PM, Jet said:

I’m a pressed OGH, I’ll admit that. We need Gaga to become an irrelevant flop again. Hopefully her next non-soundtrack album will finally put the nail in the coffin :duca:

On 2/24/2019 at 1:48 PM, Jet said:

Spotify US:

Shallow - #36

ARUTW - N/A

INLA - N/A

Apple Music US:

Shallow - #79

ARUTW - N/A

INLA - N/A

You monsters are so out of the loop yall don't even realize paid streaming exists and Gaga is flopping on all streaming platforms. But congrats on the 5k sales!

BxRem2s.gif

Sure Beyoncé stans vs everyone else. Yet you think you have valid points :toofunny2:

> argumentum ad populum

> talking about valid points

:deadbanana2:

29 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

oh

my

h5IXZA6.gif

37 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

:deadbanana2:

39 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

I’m not sure what point you’re attempting to make. I wasn’t checking Gaga’s daily stats on spotify, AM, Youtube and iTunes for weeks on end like you monsters are. And most of the posts you linked are all from the same thread :skull:

The fact you spent that much time going through my post history just to dig up something from 5 months ago :isudumblmao:

3 hours ago, Comedor said:

Bey's TLK has been the TOPIC of ATRL for weeks now.

AN EVENT

Every pop girl's demise is an event on ATRL girl, thats what we do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.