HDD: Madonna #1 98k, Bruce Springsteen #2, Bastille #5

Renan90

18 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

LMAOOO just like your flop ghetto ratchet trashy fave debuted at #16 with her latest FLOP single :cm:

Stupid HOODRAT is flopping at her sophomore era while MADONNA had LIKE A VIRGIN, basically the reason TRANSGENDER, FLOP, NOSE JOB LADY **** IS HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE GAY ASS PIECE OF ****
F_A_G_G_O_T 

YOUR FATHER HATES YOU AND WISHES HE NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR GAY ASS!!!!!!!

:bibliahh: 

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangerInTheDark

• tiagol88

• Lover

• Bloodflowers.

Yay I’m happy for her #1! Rebel heart was robbed but this shall make up for it 

I read this on popjustice and it was so relatable to this threat: 

I have the utmost respect for artists like Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Prince, etc. They earned their legendary statuses and their legacies deserve the praise they get.

NOW - when was the last time any of them had a hit single? I know Prince is dead, but he died more than twenty years after his last significant hit.

The point is that hits don't matter in careers as long as theirs. No one seems to mind that Bruce or Bowie weren't getting played on the radio after a certain point, because the general public's reverence for them became preserved in amber as though they never left their commercial peaks. No matter if their albums increasingly sold solely to the converted and nobody else. No one talks about their relevance to contemporary culture or "the kids today" because it's almost like such discussions are beneath these guys.

But not so with Madonna. She's going to debut at #1 almost forty years into her career, at a point when many of her former peers A) can't even get a label to release any new work, or B) can't even chart when they DO release new work. And I can already see articles about "Madonna's worst first week EVER, hang it up grandma."

These are cute numbers

7 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Because ATRL doesn't care about male artists. Streets Of Philadelphia >>>>>> songs that most of ATRL faves ever made :jonny5:

It was broadcasted on LogoTV, a flop channel and still Eurovision is not popular in the US to make an impact on Madonna's album sales. So make it make sense next time when trying to randomly throw hate at her :rip:

How is it a flop channel lmao. What do you expext it on CNN or smtn? :dies:   If it had no impact she wouldnt have done it. It had a huge impact on JT as well with his song few years ago. 

You would know about hate sis. :siptea:

Cher has never had a No1 album in her entire career and you are telling me that Madonna shouldn't have lasted and Cher should have? Please...

What’s D2C? Good numbers, I’m proud of her. Some of her best work really is on this record! 

24 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

LMAOOO just like your flop ghetto ratchet trashy fave debuted at #16 with her latest FLOP single :cm:

Stupid HOODRAT is flopping at her sophomore era while MADONNA had LIKE A VIRGIN, basically the reason TRANSGENDER, FLOP, NOSE JOB LADY **** IS HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
F_A_G_G_O_T 

:bibliahh: sis

3 minutes ago, merlls said:

I read this on popjustice and it was so relatable to this threat: 

I have the utmost respect for artists like Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Prince, etc. They earned their legendary statuses and their legacies deserve the praise they get.

NOW - when was the last time any of them had a hit single? I know Prince is dead, but he died more than twenty years after his last significant hit.

The point is that hits don't matter in careers as long as theirs. No one seems to mind that Bruce or Bowie weren't getting played on the radio after a certain point, because the general public's reverence for them became preserved in amber as though they never left their commercial peaks. No matter if their albums increasingly sold solely to the converted and nobody else. No one talks about their relevance to contemporary culture or "the kids today" because it's almost like such discussions are beneath these guys.

But not so with Madonna. She's going to debut at #1 almost forty years into her career, at a point when many of her former peers A) can't even get a label to release any new work, or B) can't even chart when they DO release new work. And I can already see articles about "Madonna's worst first week EVER, hang it up grandma."

None of them are making out with guys 40 years younger, feuding with younger artists, relasing trend hopping music, collabing with Top 40 artists for relevancy, performing at every award show, and doing publicity stunts like Madonna does.

All that and she still is only doing 80k :bibliahh:

50 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

not 80 k

:bibliahh:

Is something funny?

Just now, Rowan said:

None of them are making out with guys 40 years younger

they all were, but with girls

feuding with younger artists

Prince was feuding with Justin Timberlake among many other artists

relasing trend hopping music

Prince was releasing EDM music,MJ worked with Pitbull, Akon, will.i.am.

collabing with Top 40 artists for relevancy

MJ did it before he died

performing at every award show

Madonna's 2015 Grammy performance was she first award performance since 2006, since then she only performed at Brits in 2015, iheart  in 2015 and BMA this year. 

doing publicity stunts

Mick Jagger being half naked on stage with 5 times younger girls says otherwise, MJ literally paying press since 80s and faking foot injury to promote single in 90s says otherwise, the list goes on. 

I literally discredited every single crap that came from your ass, use that crap next time to shut your pressed mouth. 

Your parents did terrible job raising you when you have so much sick hatred towards one woman in your life.

20 minutes ago, merlls said:

i-

THIS GIRL IS A MJ’s SHADOW FAN YALL, it’s not one of us! 

You're both doing a bit too much.

7 minutes ago, Rowan said:

None of them are making out with guys 40 years younger, feuding with younger artists, relasing trend hopping music, collabing with Top 40 artists for relevancy, performing at every award show, and doing publicity stunts like Madonna does.

All that and she still is only doing 80k :bibliahh:

but she's doing it all for fun especially making out with guys 40 years younger.

sometimes i wish she was amish. :'(

34 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

I live for a random meltdown-drag:bibliahh:

36 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

Lay off the internet and go outside, get some fresh air. It's not worth it.

19 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

A 14th #1 album? In her 60s? Truly the Queen of POP. 

And with original music, not covers or greatest hits.

only THE Queen Of Pop!!

20 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

A 14th #1 album? In her 60s? Truly the Queen of POP. 

And with original music, not covers or greatest hits.

only THE Queen Of Pop!!

Just so you know P!nk did 115k (95k pure sales) with Hurts 2B Human and it didn't have tour bundles. Just wanted to throw that one in.:fan:

Last solo female debut, 100k+ sales 2016-2019:

1216 taylor (W2 232)

485 bey (W2 196)

251 carrie (W2 28)

170 billie (W2 26)

170 gaga (W2 43)

162 katy (W2 18)

150 cher (W2 13)

134 shania (W2 14)

124 rihanna (W2 52)

122 miranda (W2 31)

116 ariana (W2 20)

103 lauren (W2 17)

103 cardi (W2 26)

2 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

Just so you know P!nk did 115k (95k pure sales) with Hurts 2B Human and it didn't have tour bundles. Just wanted to throw that one in.:fan:

yeah but THE queen of Pop is 60 and offering different music styles for every album.

just wanted to throw that in. :fan:

i can see mom doing 200k in the end.

51 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

WTF? Seek help. 

The fact she might be able to still debut at #1 without bundles i- :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.