HDD: Madonna #1 98k, Bruce Springsteen #2, Bastille #5

Renan90

2 minutes ago, Green said:

I love Cher but she doesn't even have a #1 album  :skull:

How and why is that relevant?

Diana Ross doesn’t have herself a #1 studio album also outside of a soundtrack album. Tina Turner doesn’t have a #1 album also. Aretha Franklin doesn’t have #1 album for goodness sake.

Does that take away from their massive legacy and undeniable cultural impact across popular music and entertainment. :sistrens:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangerInTheDark

• tiagol88

• Lover

• Bloodflowers.

19 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

not 80 k

:bibliahh:

LMAOOO just like your flop ghetto ratchet trashy fave debuted at #16 with her latest FLOP single :cm:

Stupid HOODRAT is flopping at her sophomore era while MADONNA had LIKE A VIRGIN, basically the reason TRANSGENDER, FLOP, NOSE JOB LADY **** IS HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE GAY ASS PIECE OF ****
F_A_G_G_O_T 

YOUR FATHER HATES YOU AND WISHES HE NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR GAY ASS!!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, Dante said:

Why does an american youtube chanel with 20M subscribers do an ESC related video every year if nobody cares? ?

Because European members requested in their comments section and twitter to make a reaction video every year? (Myself included). You are a bad troll by the way sis :skull:

This is great.

I’m sure if she had an arena bundle she would have performed far better.

Nonetheless...

:alexz:

4 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

LMAOOO just like your flop ghetto ratchet trashy fave debuted at #16 with her latest FLOP single :cm:

Stupid HOODRAT is flopping at her sophomore era while MADONNA had LIKE A VIRGIN, basically the reason TRANSGENDER, FLOP, NOSE JOB LADY **** IS HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
F_A_G_G_O_T 

You seem like a well-grounded, sane minded person.  :hoetenks:

Edited by Roxas

4 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

I-

Was the permaban really THAT worth it?

:toofunny2:

9 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

Jonas Brothers did 400k first week, 300K of which was from tour bundles

They only did about 100K in SEA/TEA so they should probably be below 90K second week

OT: INSANE for the Queen of Pop!!!!!!!

Actually they did 350k pure and 55k only SEA/TEA... thats why I think their drop will be huge.

LEGEND :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

Embarrassing, as usual. :ahh:

6 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

Goodness

5 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

:deadbanana2:

mom X slaying left and right.

Why is no one bashing Bruce for opening with 40k, then? I'm not one of those people, at all - but how ****ing sexist. Even on ATRL. :cm: And Bruce is one of the most well respected American rock legends of all time - if that's not a testimony that these numbers (for both artists, considering their state of career) are just fine then I don't know what does.

1 minute ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Because European members requested in their comments section and twitter to make a reaction video every year? (Myself included). You are a bad troll by the way sis :skull:

Sis you said no one cares bout it.. Big majority of their subscribers are American and ESC was broadcasted in US before 2019. Lmao

Im not a troll. Id rather not mess with your business ?

These are great numbers for someone so long into their career, in the streaming era and where ageism is real in the industry 

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I-

Was the permaban really THAT worth it?

:toofunny2:

like i-  :deadbanana:

41 minutes ago, Thor said:

With bundles? Beyond tragic.

With ticket bundle for a tour in theaters for 2/3k of people :skull:

Edited by merlls

9 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

I- :deadbanana4:....

10 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

i-

THIS GIRL IS A MJ’s SHADOW FAN YALL, it’s not one of us! 

11 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

Lack of oxygen in the womb really ****s people up, huh?

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

u ok

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Why is no one bashing Bruce for opening with 40k, then? I'm not one of those people, at all - but how ****ing sexist. Even on ATRL. :cm: And Bruce is one of the most well respected American rock legends of all time - if that's not a testimony that these numbers (for both artists, considering their state of career) are just fine then I don't know what does.

Because ATRL doesn't care about male artists. Streets Of Philadelphia >>>>>> songs that most of ATRL faves ever made :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Dante said:

Sis you said no one cares bout it.. Big majority of their subscribers are American and ESC was broadcasted in US before 2019. Lmao

Im not a troll. Id rather not mess with your business ?

It was broadcasted on LogoTV, a flop channel and still Eurovision is not popular in the US to make an impact on Madonna's album sales. So make it make sense next time when trying to randomly throw hate at her :rip:

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Madonna needs #1 and bigger sales more than Bruce, Bruce can miss top 10 and no one will care (just like when Barbra missed top 10 last year)

That's not sexism,  there is bias against Madonna, not all females... 

14 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

F_A_G_G_O_T 

jj_USWeekly_1.thumb.jpg.06fb6ab19f3781e8e8d2002370f4bceb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.