H100: Old Town Road 10x #1, Never Really Over #15, Press #16

Renan90

4 minutes ago, Entela said:

OGHs won't make any sense nowadays...all that losing made them lose their minds with the acrobatics to cope

You forgot about PI huh?!

OT:Ohhh Katy another failed single and the promo game was on point with mv,radio,spotify so that excuse won't work...hmmm her label won't let her release an album anytime soon I guess...

ummm i love Gaga. She's like my 5th fav. what are you talking about lol.

OT: congrats to all

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enoch

• brianc33710

• slw84

• Mr.Fenty

2 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Why would monsters want to compare PI chartrun to NRO anyway? :rip:

Hot 100: #15 - #42 - #59 - #69 - #95 - /

Rock song with 2 days on TTH at 49 and little to no radio support did that :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Entela said:

You forgot about PI huh?!

5 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Why would monsters want to compare PI chartrun to NRO anyway? :rip:

Hot 100: #15 - #42 - #59 - #69 - #95 - /

Nobody forgot about this sweetie :heart2:

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

ummm i love Gaga. She's like my 5th fav. what are you talking about lol.

OT: congrats to all

I was not talking about you,but that lost soul in this thread :shutup: you were very clear with your logic if anything

OT:Predictions are not looking very good she'll fall next week more than 20 positions I heard with streams and sales going down as we can see

it wasn't flop, it wasn't flop, it was an underperformance...

the cycle continues

4 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Nobody forgot about this sweetie :heart2:

Thanks for proving my point sweetie

Weeks in Top 10

27: Sunflower

21: Wow.

14: Sucker

10: Old Town Road

9: bad guy

7: Dancing With a Stranger

6: Talk

4: I Don't Care

3: Sweet But Psycho

2: Suge

48 minutes ago, One Nation said:

Ignore.

A Top 15 debut is GREAT for a pure pop song in 2019, especially considering her slipping a bit during Witness. :clap3:

good

42 minutes ago, Green said:

I think Never Really Over will have some longevity even if it peaks at #15. It's not free falling hard on the chart metrics

fax

20 minutes ago, ThirdWardBey said:

The Monsters in here embarrassing themselves for when solo Gaga releases. :fan:

and I Oop

16 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

OTR gonna get 20 weeks at #1 .. omg :deadbanana2:

yup

tumblr_p219qfp8sG1qejocno1_500.gif

I really thought Old Town Road would fizzle pretty quick, but it's still increasing? :deadbanana:

Katy's debut is pretty good, it's no powermove but #15 is not bad at all considering how her power has faded. 

Time will tell if Never Really Over will be a good hit, or if it will fall quickly.

some Kats were legit doing the same and more for ME! a few weeks ago, it happens whenever a big artist/pop girl releases but ofc its only “tHe mOnSteRs!!”... :skull:

OT: Great debut for Katy :clap3:rooting for the song, hopefully it’ll go Top 10 in the long run. 

Edited by State of Grace.

Just now, Ger-55 said:

Weeks in Top 10

omg it's coming

8d3bb50b8da7c292f3d75381f8e64f67.gif

As on the Hot 100, "Old Town Road" (on Columbia Records) leads the Streaming Songs chart for a 10th week, with 115.6 million U.S. streams, up less than 1%, in the week ending June 6, according to Nielsen Music. "Road" set the record for the top streaming week ever (143 million clicks) following the April 5 arrival of its remix with Cyrus and now claims nine of the 11 biggest streaming frames to date, including the top three.

"Road" logs a sixth week atop the Digital Song Sales chart with 87,000 downloads sold, up 7%, in the week ending June 6, good for the Hot 100's top Sales Gainer award for a third consecutive week. On the Radio Songs chart, "Road" rises 3-2, with 98.3 million audience impressions, up 3%, in the week ending June 9.

OTR's sales and streams increasing  :bibliahh:

Who would have thought Katy would be charting better than Cardi

2 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Weeks in Top 10

21: Wow.

14: Sucker

10: Old Town Road

9: bad guy

6: Talk

4: I Don't Care

3: Sweet But Psycho

2: Suge

7 more weeks for Sunflower to break the record.. hmm depending on new releases it could totally do it but 30-32 weeks is probably more realistic
Wow. should get to atleast 25 weeks aswell omg :deadbanana2:

Just now, State of Grace. said:

some Kats were legit doing the same and more for ME! a few weeks ago, it happens whenever a big artist/pop girl release but ofc its only “tHe mOnSteRs!!”... :skull:

OT: Great debut for Katy :clap3:rooting for the song, hopefully it’ll go Top 10 in the long run. 

the embarrassing fact is that not only Kats but people coming for monsters in this thread were doing the same thing a month ago like :skull:

But i can understand most of them have been threatened by massive success of Taylor

OTR 115M+ streams on its 10th week atop? He's smashing everything. :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Nearly two months without any promo :clap3:

14 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

@JawBreaker

:deadbanana2: I bet it must be embarrassing to be Ariana Grande in 2019 :cm:  your point still stands 

I didn't even mean it like that. I meant that it's kinda embarrassing considering how BB and all publications been hyping up Ariana since last year. But turns out it's looking like Billies 6-week album will be bigger. Either way, I like both and they're the biggest female artist of 2019

Katy, her Perfect Illusion :soda: Million Reasons is next

Another week in the Top 5 for Sucker, hasn’t leave the Top 10 since release (14 weeks) and it’ll probably jump a few spots next week :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

I really thought Old Town Road would fizzle pretty quick, but it's still increasing? :deadbanana:

Katy's debut is pretty good, it's no powermove but #15 is not bad at all considering how her power has faded. 

Time will tell if Never Really Over will be a good hit, or if it will fall quickly.

How people haven't gotten tired of the OTR meme it's beyond me :rip:

13 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

So Rhett broke Luke Combs streaming record? I guess Rhett has more song on his album, whereas Combs put out an EP. Sam Hunt could've blown both of these away, but he's waited too long now to have much of an impact.

And body like sh*ty road was a mess that probably caused more harm than good

7 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

How people haven't gotten tired of the OTR meme it's beyond me :rip:

It's not really a meme anymore. It got its traction that way but it's a full-fledged hit now, #2 on airplay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.