ATRL's Song Contest 14: Winner announced (p. 343)

Diarrhoea

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• bestfiction

Song 6 - didn't know she was LGBT, a huge forgotten bop x 

Song 7 - it's a bop I guess

Song 8 - YASSSSSSS a 10/10. I thought about sending this too x

Song 12: an absolute classic

Song 9 - not something I would listen to 

Song 10 - choices

Song 11 - wait... this slaps

Song 12 & 13 - .... nope

Song 14 - not for me 

Song 15 - a career highlight 

36 songs?

Please tell me we only have to rank the top 10

Song 16 - boooooring 

I need a break :rip: 

Welp, from top 6 to top 36. Goodbye y'all. :'(

9 minutes ago, Lukey said:

36 songs?

Please tell me we only have to rank the top 10

yeah x

also whew, the acclaim my entry is getting :alexz:

1 minute ago, bestfiction said:

yeah x

also whew, the acclaim my entry is getting :alexz:

Thank goodness!

how many people are getting eliminated this round? @Diarrhoea

7 minutes ago, thecptz said:

how many people are getting eliminated this round? @Diarrhoea

Only one.

You

bKA9HVz.jpg

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

Only one.

Me

bKA9HVz.jpg

oh wow the sacrifice

bKA9HVz.jpg

I feel like I'm going to get booted fist - AGAIN.

I should've known better to send a bop as people prefer lively upbeat music here. Ugh.

Critiques 

Song 1: A bit zzzzzZZzzzzz. The instrumental is very melancholic. Her voice is good but I’m just not feeling the vibe. I do like the « robotic » Queen in the background a lot. 

Song 2: Again, a slower song. The instrumental is good, the vocals suck. Not a huge fan of the song, but the chorus is decent, the bridge is good. So yeah, I’m torn. 

Song 3: Again, a sleepy song until the terribly mixed rap part comes up. Not feeling it all, it gives me a headache, no offense 

Song 4: After the three snoozefests before, this is much better but still not IT. I do like the vocals, otherwise it’s ok. 

Song 5: Hate the voice. The instrumental is fine. The song doesn’t excite me. 

Song 6: LOL you did that. Absolutely love the song. One of my favorites from her whole discography. I don’t have much to say, I just love it. 

Song 7: This is NOT my favorite song of her. I do like it, the production is fun, the vocals are decent. 

Song 8: Giving me beachy vibes. I am not a fan of the dreamy-esque vocals. Overall decent! 

Song 9: Meh but I prefer the part where he starts talking instead of singing. The instrumental is alright, not gagged. 

Song 10: Not my cup of tea. 

Song 11: Great great great chorus. Very uplifting. I really enjoyed this. 

Song 12: Love the bridge, the rest is meh. Don’t like the instrumental at all. The voice is good but not unique. 

Song 13: I like different elements that this song contains. But that’s about it. 

Song 14: Love the instrumental, very futuristic. The voice is decent. I think the song could even go bigger. Well done. 

Song 15: Like the lyrics of the chorus, as well as the instrumental of the chorus. Otherwise it’s again kinda like a more « sad » song and idk I just like positivity more. 

Song 16: Very exquisite taste. I love the instrumental, very calming voice. It’s so different from all the others, which really helps this song to stay in my mind. 

Song 17: Again, something very different and I really appreciate this. Well done, I have nothing to complain. 

Song 18: After song 16 and 17 this is such a letdown again. It’s not unique, I’m not a fan. 

Song 19: Again, nothing special, I am just not a fan of these kind of songs. 

Song 20: I don’t like her voice; the instrumental is fine though. I like the rocky vibe as well. 

Song 21: Very interesting song. Not my kind of music but I really appreciate that it is different. Good job. 

Song 22: Up-tempo, loves it! But that’s about it. It’s nothing special, the voice is also not pleasing to me. 

Song 23: Lovely. Interesting instrumental, especially the bridge part. Pleasing voices. Good job! 

Song 24: Lorde vibes. Good chorus. Not a fan of the voice. Otherwise I am very pleased with this. The high background vocals are cute as well. 

Song 25: Not my cup of tea. 

Song 26: Meh this is basic. I do like the lyrics. It’s not bad at all but yeah… kinda basic, but tbh I’d jam to this song in the car. 

Song 27: Delete it fat

Song 28: Hate the vocals, they are just not pleasing to me. Also, the yeeeeaaahhh at the end of the song is UGHHH nOOOO

Song 29: At the beginning the song is not cute. At 1:45, when the clapping begins, it picks up. It gets even better towards the end. Sadly, the vocals are only decent. 

Song 30: Meh, I don’t like this, except for the end of the song. 

Song 31: Not a fan of this. I find it boring. Unpleasing. 

Song 32: The production is very Eurovision. The first verse after the chorus is LIT. The vocals are cut as well. Good job! Very different from the other entries. 

Song 33: Lovely vocals. Other than that, I’m not very hooked. But it’s not bad at all tbh. 

Song 34: Uhhh lovely. I wouldn’t listen to this again but I did like it. One of the better songs in my opinion. Good lyrics, decent voice, instrumental is meh. 

Song 35: I like the vocals. The instrumental is okay. I wouldn’t listen to this song again but I enjoyed it much better than others. 

Song 36: I would have rather song 35 finish this round. This is not in my top BUT I do appreciate that it is from a male. So yeah, not bad but also not good. 

:sistrens:

Edited by Thanatos

Just now, Diarrhoea said:

@Bawdee beautiful @Hikari bully x

rgOMkwS.gif

learned from the best xx

2 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

@Bawdee beautiful @Hikari bully x

tea :clap3:

Song 1 - Cute but what are those background noises, anyway if this really charted I hope you get what you deserve hehe 

rgOMkwS.gif

who is Hikari tbh, did they change their name x

Song 2 - Similar to song 1 but like longer and boring

bKA9HVz.jpg

y’all really got like 5 artists banned in this round :skull:

3 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

who is Hikari tbh, did they change their name x

Gifted / Amaloner

Song 3 - Well just as I thought

XRQGiHd.gif

Song 4 - Meh is this Camila

XRQGiHd.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.