ATRL's Song Contest 14: Winner announced (p. 343)

Diarrhoea

Song 1: It's alright. She definitely has better songs than this one

Song 2: I wasn't really impressed by her last album, not really a lot of standout tracks there and this song was not of them.Good pick.

Song 3: I've always found his stuff extremely generic and his monotonous voice doesn't help at all but iirc this one was one of my faves from his debut album when I first listened to it a few years back 

Song 4: The verse and pre-chorus of this song are really bad, the chorus kinda made up for that though

Song 5: I was big fan of their debut, their follow up was just not good. Sorry it's a no for me on this one

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• bestfiction

Song 6: I almost didn't recognize who this is. I actually didn't listen to her last album, the song is cute.

Song 7: I wasn't always the biggest fan of her work, but ngl I truly enjoyed that song

Song 8: Definitely better than their song at #5

Song 9: Hmmm I've never listened to any of his stuff before, not bad

Song 10: It's a bop, good job :katie2:

Is there a mobile friendly way for me to listen to these? The link doesn't work for me. :spin:

Song 11: Not a big fan of the artist, but I really like this song

Song 12: I think I know who sent this :eli: Love her so good for you

Song 13: I was thinking of sending this too asdfghjkl, bop tho

Song 14: His over the top singing had always been grating but I'm glad he toned it down a bit here

Song 15: One of the few songs that I use from her last album, nice  

Song 1: yeah, i like this one. it’s chill and the rhythm is kinda infectious 

Song 2: this is pretty boring. it’s not horrible tho

Song 3: this is boring as well and that quick feature didn’t help at all

Song 4: sounded choppy and didn’t really flow together. 

Song 5: hmm, it’s listenable. enjoyed it a bit more than the two before it

Song 6: this album had solid tracks tbh and this is one of ‘em  

Song 16: In a game full of **** who only care about bops for their bussies, you're really brave for sending this song. I commend you for that

Song 17: It has a nice message and fits the theme of this round, I'll give you that

Song 18: This is like her third song here lmfao, I like this tho

Song 19: Meh, not really my kind of song

Song 20: Yeah this one is really good for a throwback song

Song 1 kind of slams...serving quality spotify'd pop:katie2:

Song 21: I was just listening to her album last week, this is like a mix of holly herdnon, arca and sophie thrown in one song

Song 22: An outdated generic euro house mess, not here for it

Song 23: The chorus drags a lil bit, that break tho was really nice

Song 24: I relate to this song too much, the chorus overshadows the verse but it's fine I guess

Song 25: I've never bothered with her stuff, might wanna check them out now upon hearing this song

@Diarrhoea Is there a way for mobile users to listen to the songs? The link won't work for me.

Posting two at a time cause I'm not fighting with this bitch 503 just to get one comment in

S1: This is very mellow and ballad like , it picks up in melody and turns into a chill vibe
S2: Bitch I live for this ..a BOP-UGH. The undertones and the ending!

2 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

@Diarrhoea Is there a way for mobile users to listen to the songs? The link won't work for me.

There isn't, it's a zip.

You have to open it on your computer.

Song 26: Sounds very generic early 2000s, yeah not really feeling ha 

Song 27: Mawma this is... 

Song 28: I didn't know she released some songs tho, lowkey a bop

Song 29: This song would've been alright if she wasn't screeching most of the time

Song 30: Oh this is a bop :jamming:

10 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

It's a zip file :thing: if you want I could send you a list of the songs? Or if you give me until tomorrow I could probably do a YouTube playlist of them :cm:

2 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

It's a zip file :thing: if you want I could send you a list of the songs? Or if you give me until tomorrow I could probably do a YouTube playlist of them :cm:

List of the songs, fat

4 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

There isn't, it's a zip.

You have to open it on your computer.

Welp. I don't have a computer. So I guess I'm not participating. Good luck everyone though. Hope y'all like the song I sent. :heart2:

S3: Sounds very Zayn-esque meets the Weeknd. Its extremely good a vibe imo. I am very shocked when I discovered who sung this.
S4: This starts off pitchy and she is not vocally on point through the entire track. This tracks artist is just a terribly pitchy version of Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus

3 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

Welp. I don't have a computer. So I guess I'm not participating. Good luck everyone though. Hope y'all like the song I sent. :heart2:

Will Songs 1 and 13 make it? Maybe so

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

I'd probably prefer Spotify but whatever works best for you. It's the only way I can participate since my broke ass doesn't own a computer. :weeps:

Song 31: Not bad, I prolly won't add it to my playlist tho to listen to it again

Song 32: It's okay, the production is cheap but it kinda works for his voice

Song 33: This is like his second song here, I think I like this better than the song at #14

Song 34: Song is a bop, maybe I'll try to get into her now

Song 35: Nnnn I really liked this song when their first album  came out. I just don't really listen to them anymore

Song 36: Idk his songs just don't really click with me, boot! 

1 minute ago, Inner Insanity said:

I'd probably prefer Spotify but whatever works best for you. It's the only way I can participate since my broke ass doesn't own a computer. :weeps:

I'm Apple Music trash so I'll try and make a YT playlist tomorrow :jonny: do you want a list of them as well?

14 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

I'm Apple Music trash so I'll try and make a YT playlist tomorrow :jonny: do you want a list of them as well?

Yes please. :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.