POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

i've already sent my scores and written half my critiques so far, a good judge :thing:

Ellen The Generous judge

0UuQQDo.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

i've already sent my scores and written half my critiques so far, a good judge :thing:

We love you Queen Consistentchita! Take your time. :-*

23 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

we love you consistentchita, type quicker

27y0qdw.jpg

29 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

We love you Queen Consistentchita! Take your time. :-*

6 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

we love you consistentchita, type quicker

27y0qdw.jpg

the praise for mediocrity

2 hours ago, PinkBox said:

D4stV7ZW0AA3UkV.jpg

My reaction when I realized we waited that long for critiques that only show lack of taste.

3 minutes ago, Boys said:

the praise for mediocrity

is it really praise if we're calling her consistent for being slow tho

27y0qdw.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

is it really praise if we're calling her consistent for being slow tho

27y0qdw.jpg

drop the I love you's

it won't help your scores

I’m busy with the Raptors game all night tonight but I will be posting results around 5PM EST tomorrow, assuming my boss doesn’t ask me to stay at work past 3:30. So, expect results then!

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Legend E @Yvess @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @thecptz @rooby.booby @Pendulum @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

Just now, PinkBox said:

Ma'am stop lying, we gays don't watch sports 

binch its the first time the championship is being won north of the border and at home

my friends and i are getting crunk as hell and watching th game

• ATRL Moderator

I feel like I'm in trouble nn but I completely missed how random Nicki's styling was but liked how light interacted with the hat she was wearing. promise I'm not trolling :oh:

2 hours ago, Tsareena said:

I feel like I'm in trouble nn but I completely missed how random Nicki's styling was but liked how light interacted with the hat she was wearing. promise I'm not trolling :oh:

pack your bags

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: QUEEN CONCHITA

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // Very robotic, I like it.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // Oh you never disappoint, great shot.

Kylie Minogue - Barbie Blank // Looks like something that would go viral on Instagram, basic.

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // Looks similar to a shot sent in last season which I liked and I also like this one. She's serving.

Legend E - Celine Dion // Quite bland, I can't name one part I like if i'm honest.

Yvess - David Gandy // He looks hot and I love the cape/coat action. His face looks like he just smelt a bad fart though.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // You really made the most of this freestyle round and I appreciate it, very cool.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // I hate every part of this, it's what I imagine a 'Netflix Original Series' photoshoot to look like.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // Like the background but it just looks like she was photoshopped into the picture.

thecptz - Frederikke Sofie // This is very PrettyLittleThing/Boohoo/Missguided promo shot. Not good enough for a freestyle round in a game about posing.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // I really like the posture and the accesories are cute, not blown away but it's one of the best of the group.

Pendulum - Grace Jones // Simple but I like it nonetheless.

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // Risky choosing a head shot and it didn't pay off, pretty makeup though.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // It's cute but it's just ... there.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // Yes bitch yes.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // So much going on and I love it, quirky and fitting for a freestyle round. 

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // It's glamorous and she looks good. Would like to see something riskier next time though.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // Absolutely breathtaking.

Girlicious - Kim Petras // Not only is this shot disappointing but it suffers coming after Kendall. Nothing excites me here.

PinkBox - Madonna // :ahh:ffs I did a double take and thought this was Paris Hilton when I opened it. The dog is cute x

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // This is too good, the concept, the colour palette, the pose, the hair & makeup, everything is faultless.

fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw // Adore this man but if this is all you can deliver in a freestyle round I wonder if you'll struggle in future rounds.

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // Serving legs, it's okay bit bland but I love the setting.

Tsareena - Nicki Minaj // ff this isn't what I expected from a past judge, the light on her face is giving me 'opening the blinds at 7am' vibes.

prézli - Pixie Lott // My full concentration was on the guy, Pixie was outshone here.

EriKills - Rihanna // My favourite part of this shot is the editing/effects rather than the actual pose. Still stands out though.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // Girl I know you can do better than this, it's cute but that's about it.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // Wish the picture was bigger to appreciate it more but this is an absolute slay.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // If this shot was cut off at her shoulders i'd say it was a serve but she looks drowned out by the outfit and lighting.

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // She's serving face but that's about it.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Legend E @Yvess @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @thecptz @rooby.booby @Pendulum @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

———————————————————————

TOP FIVE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI  :1stplace:

TALENT:  4  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  KYLIE:  1  /  BOYS:  1  /  AVERAGE:  3.25

Congratulations @Nurr! Please let me know whether or not you are keeping immunity or choosing the hidden power.

:2ndplace:  NOT LIKE THE MOVIES  /  DUCKIE THOT  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  KYLIE:  3  /  BOYS:  9  /  AVERAGE:  3.5

:3rdplace:  MOONLIGHTBAE /  KENDALL JENNER  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  6  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  KYLIE:  4  /  BOYS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  4.25

:clap3: ERIKILLS  /  RIHANNA  :clap3:

TALENT:  2  /  CONCHITA:  9  /  KYLIE:  2  /  BOYS:  7  /  AVERAGE:  5

:clap3: THANATOS  /  KATE MOSS  :clap3:

TALENT:  5  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  KYLIE:  5  /  BOYS:  6  /  AVERAGE:  6

———————————————————————

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Legend E @Yvess @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @thecptz @rooby.booby @Pendulum @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

9 minutes ago, talent said:

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // Oh you never disappoint, great shot.

Concise but tasteful, thanks Conchita!

———————————————————————

HIGH

———————————————————————

:clap3: INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI  :clap3:

TALENT:  7  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  KYLIE:  7  /  BOYS:  12  /  AVERAGE:  8

:clap3: PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVIGNE  :clap3:

TALENT:  13  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  KYLIE:  12  /  BOYS:  8  /  AVERAGE:  9.25

:clap3: ROOBY.BOOBY /  GIGI HADID  :clap3:

TALENT:  11  /  CONCHITA:  13  /  KYLIE:  13  /  BOYS:  3  /  AVERAGE:  10

:clap3: BEATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK  :clap3:

TALENT:  14  /  CONCHITA:  10  /  KYLIE:  11  /  BOYS:  5  /  AVERAGE:  10

:clap3: BULJANGNAN  /  SOO JOO PARK  :clap3:

TALENT:  8  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  KYLIE:  6  /  BOYS:  24  /  AVERAGE:  10.25

———————————————————————

Don't remember any if these and its not because of my dementia 

superthumb.jpg?t=1509444019

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.