Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

8 minutes ago, thecptz said:

where is the body???

The body is here

Who’s gonna win worst judge this season?

2 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

still no more critiques?

superthumb.jpg?t=1509444019

MTE

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // styling, makeup, colouring and lighting all great in this photo. awkward, but in a good way. reads very alien and definitely helps sell a theme.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // love the vibe. ayumi is definitely giving great individual characterization and telling a story. the golds and blacks and bright whites help sell the luxury concept.

Kylie Minogue - Barbie Blank // honestly a solid shot. interesting angle and feels kinda dynamic and her face is definitely serving c u next tuesday. really interesting choice.

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // cool choice. knowing i wasn't going to go with futuristic this time around, this was a good shot to start with. the lighting is great and the mannequins and fabric really help create cool reflections that definitely help what could be a possibly safe-y shot.

Legend E - Celine Dion // not mad at it, but it could be better. like celine's face, but her hair is covering a lot of it which kind of detracts from what looks like a powerful stare and the rest of the photo feels a tad bland.

Yvess - David Gandy // eehhhhh, i like elements of it but it falls a bit behind. really enjoy the lighting but david himself, minus the body i'd like to **** * ****** **** to david himself isn't really serving much.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // really, really love this shot. a bold choice for a freestyle round with very interesting elements and a really cool aesthetic. awesome first impression that was one of the shots when sent to me i knew wasn't going to be easily topped- and it wasn't.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // its just... uber awkward. there's something kind of interesting about that, but it is a little tough to look at. his hands look massive which is the one thing that really makes me double take when i look at the picture. it works in a strange way, but it isnt my favourite.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // this is a fairly safe shot for the first round. you could have made more of a statement, but the pose and florence's style and vibe with the setting are at least somewhat interesting.

thecptz - Frederikke Sofie // i'm just a tad bored looking at this. it's kind of a good shot and has interesting elements, but with how same-y all the colours are it is somewhat one note. it just verges on meh for me. falls into the group of girl sitting with bland elements that a few of you submitted that didn't really capture my interest.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // i like this a lot! it's not my absolute favourite of the bunch, but there are really interesting shapes and elements to this photo. super enjoy how she is centre but everything about her leans to the right, and the huge hair is perfect for balancing it out.

Pendulum - Grace Jones // decent shot, but it could be better. knowing her catalog, this shot falls behind, but is a fair safe pick for the first round. one thing i really love is the lighting creating that shadow behind her that stands out for me.

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // some might argue boring, but i think this is a great first impression. i think it is a great photo with a cool angle adding for a sort of interesting dynamic for your eyes to follow and it's a good shot to use for a first freestyle round.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // knowing some stuff we've seen of jennifer, this is a smidge boring, and compared to some of the more interesting choices this round it falls behind, but it's a sweet photo. definitely cute but falls into the group of girl sitting with bland elements that a few of you submitted that didn't really capture my interest.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // really enjoy this. love the visual of her being like 100 feet tall and folding to fit in the frame. a really interesting pose with a grand statement dress that make for a memorable shot. great choice.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // easily one of the most memorable shots this round, so great for a first impression. really cool theme, love the styling and the dirty, retro-esque wallpaper give it an interesting vibe. is it perfect? no. there's a lot happening and it's hard to get a clear grasp/view of the photo. is it still one of the best shots? absolutely.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // simple and sweet. i like it as a start shot because it feels like it tells a story of her before the stage which... you may not have been thinking but i read into these things a bit too much. definitely one of the better shots, but not near my favourites.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // really interesting choice for the first round, absolutely enjoy it. love how she is meant to both blend into the lush background but also stands out. works very well in a lot of ways and is one of the pictures i keep going back to. great choice.

Girlicious - Kim Petras // love this vibe. always been one of my favourite pictures of kim. the whole super glitzy, light glare, bubblegum colours and aquatic/shiny aesthetic is really great and works here wonderfully. lovely choice.

PinkBox - Madonna // nice shot to start with. on the safer side in the group, but still interesting. madonna has a cool catalog and this was a sweet yet glam shot to give for freestyle. really love how she's styled and she's all posed up, and the dog on the left looks great also

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // really like this choice for this round. not the most amazing photo but a lot of interesting elements. liked it immediately but a few of the other shots stand out in other ways just a little bit more.

fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw // don't get me wrong... i don't hate it, but it just feels lacking. it all kind of blends together and isn't very memorable. his legs kind of completely disappear amidst the super dark bottom half and the rest of it is just a little oddly composed.

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // you could have chosen much, much better photos which is part of why i am not a huge fan of this photo. she looks so awkward and her posture is quite strange. as tyra banks would put it, she is giving you a bit of no neck monster. i like the styling but.. it's not great.

Tsareena - Nicki Minaj // at first... i didn't really like it at all. the styling is horrendous. the white lip, the chunky bracelet.... awful. but focusing less on the outfit and more about the effect it gives- the light shining through the hat giving extra stripes, the blunt cut of the wig, the top and all the lines and visual direction it has made me appreciate the photo a lot more. the styling still sucks, though.

prézli - Pixie Lott // this is a decent shot. i like the vibe, the different visual elements of the nude male model, marble tub, stoned dress, solid black and leafy mirror...glass...thing are all harmonious and nice to look at. but pixie is lost in all of the really interesting elements and she should be part of if not the whole focus, which is why it's not one of my absolute favourites.

EriKills - Rihanna // mmmMMmmmmm this jean-paul goude style of cut and collage is easily one of my favourite series of shots. so, i mean, easy way to absolutely appeal to my tastes as a judge. great shot to pull out because it doesn't really scream any particular theme and is a great first impression. really, Really love it.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // not a bad shot, but definitely uber safe... a little too safe. like the colours but i'm not too inspired otherwise by the form or anything else in the shot. falls into the group of girl sitting with bland background that a few of you submitted that didn't really capture my interest.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // bold move to send in such a close cropped headshot for the first freestyle round but i think it paid off. love that what is kind of just a traditional face shot that could be a simple beauty shop distorted by the pulled tape. not the most amazing photo, but definitely one of the better ones.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // a classic photo and for good reason. tyra looks great and the slick hair with the drapey fabric is very interesting and has a great aesthetic. especially enjoy you can see some detailing in the dress before it all fades to black at the bottom. good choice.

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // simple, easy, gorgeous. winnie looks lovely and the acid wash jeans are a really great complement to her vitiligo while being tasteful and celebrating it. not super spectacular, but looks gorgeous and pops a bit.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Legend E @Yvess @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @thecptz @rooby.booby @Pendulum @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

8 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

CG would never 

your CG has one of the same judges on this panel you senile toad

weRkkk

sorry i had family over all day today but i knew i'd have to do it tonight cause i won't be doing anything tomorrow. results will probably come tuesday assuming @Kylie Jenner and @Queen Conchita stop kikiing and do they job  :sistrens:

11 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

CG would never 

assuming CG stands for Ctalent Groupgamehost then yes

5 minutes ago, talent said:

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // simple and sweet. i like it as a start shot because it feels like it tells a story of her before the stage which... you may not have been thinking but i read into these things a bit too much. definitely one of the better shots, but not near my favourites.

That was waht I was going for tbh. Aside from not wanting to go all out on the first round, I wanted to show that she is about to run this show.

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // cool choice. knowing i wasn't going to go with futuristic this time around, this was a good shot to start with. the lighting is great and the mannequins and fabric really help create cool reflections that definitely help what could be a possibly safe-y shot.

bingo :fish1:

that was my fave round tho and the GPs too

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

bingo :fish1:

that was my fave round tho and the GPs too

there were a lot of good shots that round but its a tough one to pull off, and i wanted to focus on some really good returning themes and pull out some interesting new ones, and it just didnt make the cut  :'(

Just now, talent said:

there were a lot of good shots that round but its a tough one to pull off, and i wanted to focus on some really good returning themes and pull out some interesting new ones, and it just didnt make the cut  :'(

i trust ur vision king

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

i trust ur vision king

giphy.gif

someone's trying to get their score bumped up and perhaps successfully doing so

giphy.gif

Just now, talent said:

someone's trying to get their score bumped up and perhaps successfully doing so

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ok slay a bit @talent at you knowing that pic is jean-paul goude. :jonny2:

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Ok slay a bit @talent at you knowing that pic is jean-paul goude. :jonny2:

ugh the whole collection of shots with bjork is absolutely stunning

when @Buljangnan submitted that one picture for the victory round in season 1 i almost ****

25 minutes ago, talent said:

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // really like this choice for this round. not the most amazing photo but a lot of interesting elements. liked it immediately but a few of the other shots stand out in other ways just a little bit more.

56aqRdS.gif

i feel so bad cause i liked a lot of these so looking at my scores some of the ones i gave positive comments to are in the lower half  :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.