POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

8 minutes ago, talent said:

i feel so bad cause i liked a lot of these so looking at my scores some of the ones i gave positive comments to are in the lower half  :jonny2:

remember when i promo'd this game like three times on CG8 king

giphy.gif

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

Just now, Sabbath said:

remember when i promo'd this game like three times on CG8 king

giphy.gif

promo? i thought we were just talking about the third season of POSE

giphy.gif

Just now, Sabbath said:

oh yeah the good times of talking about the third season of POSE sponsored by Clyp™, never forget!

im just gonna outright say it: this smooooth conversation brought to you by Klarna

2 minutes ago, talent said:

im just gonna outright say it: this smooooth conversation brought to you by Klarna

that is klarna dot com, once again, klarna dot com

Ahhh @talent about to snatch the best judge title for me in bagels and Tsareena's absences :clap3:

I def think this round was waaay stronger than all the basic shots we got from last szn, more standouts!

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

in bagels and Tsareena's absences :clap3:

bKA9HVz.jpg

9 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Ahhh @talent about to snatch the best judge title for me in bagels and Tsareena's absences :clap3:

I def think this round was waaay stronger than all the basic shots we got from last szn, more standouts!

Didn't you vote him worst judge last season?

Hm... a fraud??? I smell one

Oh yay! Another good review. :party: thank you! 

I may not be out in the first round like i always am. :laugh:

Eaux another negative critique. Well looks like I will be out. :) but no regrets tho xoxo

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: KYLIE JENNER

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // Super interesting shot! I wish she didn't look so dead in the face though

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // This is cute, I'm assuming she is both the girl and boy? Good composition and the colours all work well together.

Kylie Minogue - Barbie Blank // This is kinda basic... she looks really old and I have no idea if she is or not.

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // Really interesting, reminds me of Anja's shot but it's the same again - she looks pretty dead in the face.

Legend E - Celine Dion // Eh, it's boring. You could choose anything for this round and you sent something that doesn't have any passion or excitement.

Yvess - David Gandy // This looks really awkward. His face and stance looks really stale.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // :omg: trash bag but make it couture! This is really interesting and the composition is beautiful. No idea what is going on but it's freestyle so idc x

Jaye - Ezra Miller // Really quite boring. The background is plain, the outfit is plain. The pose is pretty basic too, serving kid who is shy in school.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // I don't like the juxtaposition of her chic outfit against the urban background. The pose is cool but something just doesn't add up for me.

thecptz - Frederikke Sofie // She's just sat in a chair. Pretty dress, pretty hair... but come on.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // Love the outfit and posing in this pic. Wish she did something with her eyes though!

Pendulum - Grace Jones // The Greatest Showman... but on a budget.

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // This looks really quite awkward. Her face looks like it was in motion almost - or like she wasn't ready. It doesn't feel like she's posing and was instead just caught off guard.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // Gowns... beautiful gowns. She looks pretty but does it excite me? Not really

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // Kinda obsessed with these results. The pose and the eccentricity of the dress with the neutral background makes this a strong serve. Her face looks great too.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // I like everything about this except the contacts. They make her look like she has a wang eye.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // Cute? I don't have any complaints so I guess it's just there.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // Ooh, liking this a lot! I like the floral dress posed against the leafy wallpaper. the fireplace gives it an exquisite feel to match the outfit.

Girlicious - Kim Petras // Cool effects but she's just flopped against a rock and her face makes me want to kill myself. Where is the emotion? She looks like she has riggor mortis

PinkBox - Madonna // I didn't know you met Madonna! A shame the picture you got with her was kinda ugly. :'( 

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // Kacey Musgraves is shaking. This is fun and doesn't take itself too seriously which I appreciate. I like it!

fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw // Boring and basic but at least he has some life in his eyes.

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // Her face looks awkward and I'm not a fan of the colour combination in this picture. Something feels off.

Tsareena - Nicki Minaj // This is a trip. It feels like there's too much to look at given the fashion, accessories and the weird light thing on her face.

prézli - Pixie Lott // This is exciting at least. I just wish the shot was framed in a way that let us better see her eyes and facial expression. I like the composition though and it's selling sex and luxury - two things I like!

EriKills - Rihanna // C'mon legs. I like everything about this except the hair - I think if it wasn't so big then the picture would feel better to me. Still, a serve.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // Girl. What is it with y'all in a FREESTYLE round and sending your model just sat there looking dead???

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // This is fun. Is it tape? I don't really care but I appreciate that this is interesting and has excited me more than most the entries.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // Cute. I wish it didn't fade to black at the bottom though because it wipes away the detailing on her dress.

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // She's just sat there looking into the camera. There's no excitement and it feels boring to me.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Legend E @Yvess @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @thecptz @rooby.booby @Pendulum @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

The second half of my critique... just have to nod and smile to tha luv x

9yW1HYK.gif34dlDi5.gif

Thank u for the positive critique judge Kylie Cowell :heart2:

15 minutes ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: KYLIE JENNER

Overprotected - Florence Welch // The pose is cool

Slaying the game

D4stV7ZW0AA3UkV.jpg

Edited by Overprotected

Loving all my critiques thus far :alexz3:

2 hours ago, talent said:

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // Kacey Musgraves is shaking. This is fun and doesn't take itself too seriously which I appreciate. I like it!

i knew miss jenner will continue to serve taste and nothing but TASTE

34dlDi5.gif

The taste :clap3: . But what else did we expect from an Avacado Maxipad stan tho.

34dlDi5.gif

9 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Is POSE ™ 003 @Queen Conchita serving a POSE ™ 002 @Queen Conchita? The consistency :clap3:

i've already sent my scores and written half my critiques so far, a good judge :thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.