The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

6 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

drag that CLOWN!!!! but it's not like that's gonna help ya considering Team Sabbathanurr has the Top 2 players of the CURRENT szn :fan:

mama, you're about to serve a basic ass theme like fire, water and air or a suits photoshoots tbh!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

mama, you're about to serve a basic ass theme like fire, water and air or a suits photoshoots tbh!

you're about to summon Girlicious with all those themes

It is my final round and Clueless still hating (maybe) and call it a bunch of ****. Wow oh wow. Thanks for the kinda good words tho :-*

I cant @ it is not allowing me to do so on my phone.

Edited by Yvess

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Wtf is this 

image-asset.jpeg?format=2500w

you in drag

image-asset.jpeg?format=2500w

17 minutes ago, Nurr said:

you in drag 

:ahh: #LeavePinkboxAlone

I’ve decided that you’re all 4th place

no wait scrap that, all 3rd place and Clueless is LAST

hY8v4FTGxyP_VOO8JA2V0kJHNufFoiW10LoY4jVb

11 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

no wait scrap that, Clueless is LAST

Justice is served :'( :ahh:

Just now, Yvess said:

Justice is served :'( :ahh:

#ATRLersAgainstClueless #AAC

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

ikr! i feel it spiritiually. btw, me making it this quite far is a testament of how good can triumph against evil.. (so pls rank me higher this time to complete this narrative) :ahh: im just kidding :-* 

i support this movement! :bibliahh:#AAC

S E N T my noms

NqcC7Ls.jpg

5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

If You Don't Like Me && Still Watch Everything I Do, BITCH YOU ARE A FAN !

5 hours ago, Clueless said:

"(ex. Sabbath / Zendaya - Metallic)"

bitch....

uwu

5 hours ago, Clueless said:

If You Don't Like Me && Still Watch Everything I Do, BITCH YOU ARE A FAN !

Fat

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – Good thing you aren’t judged by the TABS judges because they would’ve HATED this the way they dragged Céline!!! Fortunately for you, you had taste and stanned, I have taste and stan. This is super cool and really interesting. I mentioned this before, but one thing that I hate is failed nude illusions. It’s not a fail here because of the fabric or anything, it just doesn’t match her skin tone. But overall, this is fierce and probably one of your best looks, so you fit the theme and it represents Adut well.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – This is an… interesting look. I think the back of the outfit is pretty cool and different. The front part though, it definitely needed more shape or something, she kinda looks like a block. The belt helped it a bit, but not enough. Lowkey serving S10 Vanjie (see picture below so that you don’t think it’s a Vanjie Fatu or smth like that). The headpiece looks like something you would find at a dollar store too. Overall, there are some interesting parts in this, but definitely not your best look.

Spoiler

Related image

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – This is a cute look. My first thought is that this doesn’t really represent Aquaria at all, I don’t think you’ve ever sent a gown, so this was an… interesting choice! Usually, you would send a look that really represents your celebrity for the final look. It’s cute, but I kinda hate the construction in this. The green, then the yellow, then the silver, it doesn’t really work for me. The flowers look like an arts and crafts assignment where you got a C. The latex gloves are fierce, but I don’t really see how latex comes together with the look, it seems out of place. It’s not BAD, but it’s far from your best look imo.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – This is beautiful, I love the inspiration behind it, I think it represents Catriona very well. I don’t really have much to say, it’s a well constructed and executed gown. Is it the most jaw-dropping, innovative look? No, but it’s a well-done outfit. It’s not your BEST look ever (the red gown), but I think it’s one of your tops.

Fat

PTR

19 hours ago, Sabbath said:

uf4lkCh.png 

IT'S AWARDS SEASON!

Hi fats and few others, it’s that time of the year (season)!

Before this season ends, we will be giving out a few awards to recognize some of the best and worst things about the past 2 months and a halfish of our beautiful ATRL lives together.

This is the nomination stage, so feel free to nominate 1-5 choices for as many categories as you want on the google form.

This stage begins NOW and will be closed once the round ends, so you have like 2 days kii.

You can vote for yourself if you feel like you deserve it but it can’t be your only vote and you can only choose one of your looks for either best or worst.

Categories

-Fan favorite

-Worst contestant

-Gone too soon

-Most underrated

-Dark Horse

-Miss Congeniality

-Best look

-Worst look

-Best round

-Worst round

-Should’ve been a round

-Most iconic moment

LINK

You can check out the scoreboard and looks in the OP.

bump x 

Nominate Plastique's Nude for Best Look ty x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.