H100: Old Town Road 9x #1, Bad Guy #2, Talk #3

Renan90

1 minute ago, ProblematicStan said:

I think  Drake, Post, Ariana, Justin or Rihanna can debut at #1 in 3 weeks for now

Ed's hype's seems to be over

Taylor second single will underperform if she releases it that early, she have to wait at least more 4 weeks.

Yeah a song released at the end of this month or in July would be ideal since it’s peaked on urban 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Yog

• Mr.Fenty

• FutureHive

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Sinister said:

In two weeks, Lil Nas X will make Billboard history for the longest running debut single at #1

And to think he make take the most week at #1 record as well is insane

sounds like a front-loaded one hit wonder :dies:  I seriously think he'll be irrelevant after this. or if he gets 2 other minor hits, he'll be following the Fetty Wap route. 

13 minutes ago, infrared said:

sounds like a front-loaded one hit wonder :dies:  I seriously think he'll be irrelevant after this. or if he gets 2 other minor hits, he'll be following the Fetty Wap route. 

desiigner route. not fetty wap

17 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

desiigner route. not fetty wap

SFUTywS.gif

YAS BILLIE :jonny: :clap3: Bad Guy deserves #1. Lemme start streaming it even more than I do already

Roman Holiday
6 hours ago, argos said:

Talk is such a nothing of a song, who the f is listening to that trash? :deadbanana4:

Its a great song, speak for yourself

I can’t believe we are at 9 weeks already :deadbanana4:

Khalid and Billie :eek:

Sam needs to hurry with SS3’s lead, @JonginBey :cm: It would be the ultimate ki of him having two songs in top ten 

7 minutes ago, Yog said:

Sam needs to hurry with SS3’s lead, @JonginBey :cm: It would be the ultimate ki of him having two songs in top ten 

I feel like he’s going to wait until Dancing burns out, especially if he has no plans to put it on SS3 and doesn’t want it interfering with the lead single.

39 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I feel like he’s going to wait until Dancing burns out, especially if he has no plans to put it on SS3 and doesn’t want it interfering with the lead single.

Umm, I don’t see the problem with it, it’s a known it’s standalone like Halsey’s without me yet she dropped just dropped her lead single, I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam did the same thing considering their from the same label 

Edited by Yog

Dan + Shay's Speechless re-entered Hot 100 at #46. They now have two songs that re-entered after being recurrent for a while.

Scooter Braun his power:eli:

11 hours ago, infrared said:

He's actually quite engaging with the public though. People really like his personality and I've seen a lot anticipating his new music. They consider him down to earth and humble

I'm not counting him out just yet

8 hours ago, Yog said:

Umm, I don’t see the problem with it, it’s a known it’s standalone like Halsey’s without me yet she dropped just dropped her lead single, I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam did the same thing considering their from the same label 

Halsey’s new single is already dropping within its second week (fell 14 spots) while Without Me is still in the top 20, so that kinda proves that it wouldn’t be the best idea :mandown:

Khalid could be #2 next week. He's getting crazy airplay updates this week.

4 hours ago, Sinister said:

He's actually quite engaging with the public though. People really like his personality and I've seen a lot anticipating his new music. They consider him down to earth and humble

yes. he is doing what Post Malone was doing when White Iverson blew up. Desiigner and Fetty weren't.

3 minutes ago, Green said:

Khalid could be #2 next week. He's getting crazy airplay updates this week.

there is a chance for katy to debut at top 10 ?

35 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Halsey’s new single is already dropping within its second week (fell 14 spots) while Without Me is still in the top 20, so that kinda proves that it wouldn’t be the best idea :mandown:

Yeah it doesn’t help with streaming starting to pick up and despite dropping in radio, it’s gonna stabilize pretty soon in the top ten, umm I’m conflicted now... I really want him to release this month, which is likely to happen... Ryan did say pretty soon. 

Ehh music is kind of trash now. The whole top 20 is kind of trash but a few gems

5 hours ago, Sinister said:

No this has one hit wonder written all over it but maybe I’m wrong 

4 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

there is a chance for katy to debut at top 10 ?

I need to see the youtube numbers first but I think it could if it does 8 million on youtube and 11 million on the other streaming services

Also it needs to sell around 35k-40k

3 hours ago, Kang. said:

suge is a massive bop

It's fire and so is the rest of that album.

Need it to go top 5.

2 hours ago, Green said:

I need to see the youtube numbers first but I think it could if it does 8 million on youtube and 11 million on the other streaming services

Also it needs to sell around 35k-40k

Kworb is estimating 28.1k for NRO.

Ew @ that Suge scheisse being in the top 10. Thankfully talent is winning with Billie at #2 and SBP in the top 10 for a second week! :)

6 hours ago, NewRihannaStan said:

No this has one hit wonder written all over it but maybe I’m wrong 

Have you seen his Twitter? Have you seen the reception he himself is getting? He is actually engaging with people

He didn't just release the song and disappear. The song screams 1 hit wonder, but ppl legitimately love his personality

Besides, if he is indeed Nasmaraj then he knows how to play this industry game. Dont count him out so quick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.