Never Really Over goes #1 on Billboard HOT100

BreatheGaga

Wow Katy really has you shook. Katherine is well and truly back on form and I'm living for it:alexz: 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• znake

• Hurem

• DirtyPony87

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this still open 

Are you an imbecile? :biblio: 

Liddos are such a vile fanbase, poor Gaga she deserves a much better fanbase than a bunch of lunatics

no wonder she hates y'all

Can we please stop grouping all monsters as a "vile fanbase"? We don't claim this lunatic. I have been nothing but supportive of Katy and NRO and will continue to do so because it's the best pop song we've gotten this year. 

:ace:

I hate being a monster sometimes knowing that I’m associated with these losers 

Gaga, breathe.

3 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Can we please stop grouping all monsters as a "vile fanbase"? We don't claim this lunatic. I have been nothing but supportive of Katy and NRO and will continue to do so because it's the best pop song we've gotten this year. 

We know, every fanbase has their toxic fans. The whole fan war bs should stop. Thanks for being supportive :heart2:

4 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

Liddos are such a vile fanbase, poor Gaga she deserves a much better fanbase than a bunch of lunatics

no wonder she hates y'all

:siptea: (and I say this as a Gaga stan)

the fact is Katy and Gaga are friends so...

Gaga deserves a better fanbase than the one she has. Monsters really are just desperate and vile 24/7. 

It's actually stunning that 2013 has given a whole damn base a consistently strong psychologically traumatic event, one that they've been unable to get over. Wow. Did not know pop culture gets that serious. 

tenor.gif

He's been acting this way for a while in Katy threads. He probably wants to be banned.... or he is drunk. 

5 minutes ago, romonster said:

Some of you definitely need to calm down and I’m not referring to the OP.

If a random user trolling on a pop music forum full of homosexuals gets you THAT heated then it’s time to re-consider if you want to continue browsing here or not.

#BanMonsters2019

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

Y'all acting all holier than thou as if all fanbases (especially Kats) weren't dragging Gaga for years just because she wasn't pulling TF/TFM numbers. :rip: You just can't stand now that Monsters can rightfully drag others again. :rip: 

Yikes, do you have a life besides stanning a person that doesn't even know you? :ace: