• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• znake

• Hurem

• BawBaw

Top Posters In This Topic

ok atrl user breatheGaGa

Wtf ? Damn are you this lonely and pathetic? ?

You must be 12 years old :priceless:

This reminds me when monsters used to drag Katy before Applause and Roar were released and Gaga ended up failing.

I hope karma does not hit you once more and you won't have to go through another meltdown because your favorite flopped.

And this is coming from someone who does not like Katy Perry at all.

Edited by abrahamjmr

11 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

This reminds me when monsters used to drag Katy before Applause and Roar were released and Gaga ended up failing.

I hope karma does not hit you once and you won't have to go through another meltdown because your favorite flopped.

It will absolutely get them, and I can’t wait :alexz3:

2 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4u said:

don't we so sure , delish :fan:

17 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

I hope karma does not hit you once more and you won't have to go through another meltdown because your favorite flopped.

And this is coming from someone who does not like Katy Perry at all.

5 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4u said:

Y'all acting all holier than thou as if all fanbases (especially Kats) weren't dragging Gaga for years just because she wasn't pulling TF/TFM numbers. :rip: You just can't stand now that Monsters can rightfully drag others again. :rip: 

Liddos are insane

the Gaga stans are something else

412247723_ScreenShot2019-04-22at2_08_09P

9 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4u said:

The epicness will be relived on the iTunes thread. :jonny2: 

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Y'all acting all holier than thou as if all fanbases (especially Kats) weren't dragging Gaga for years just because she wasn't pulling TF/TFM numbers. :rip: You just can't stand now that Monsters can rightfully drag others again. :rip: 

Gaga and her fans got dragged because monsters were all over the place dragging everyone and thinking their favorite had invented pop music.

Plus Gaga was so obsessed with charts back then she put herself in a position to be dragged. You all like to act as if you were innocent when you have been since day nothing but the opposite of humble. Reality might give you a check again and you would have brought that upon yourselves.

Enjoy the music and enjoy the success being quite or bragging about it but without dragging others.

I hate Katy but I won't come for her.

I hope Karma comes back so hard at y’all !! :dies: