Never Really Over goes #1 on Billboard HOT100

BreatheGaga

3 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

This reminds me when monsters used to drag Katy before Applause and Roar were released and Gaga ended up failing.

I hope karma does not hit you once more and you won't have to go through another meltdown because your favorite flopped.

And this is coming from someone who does not like Katy Perry at all.

Can't blame them for looking down the gun barrel:

Tuzzyjr.jpg

giphy.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• znake

• Hurem

• BawBaw

Top Posters In This Topic

as Miley sings in her new smash hit classic Mother's Daughter: "well look at her, she got the power" :clap3: 

as Miley sings in her new smash hit classic Mother's Daughter: "well look at her, she got the power" :clap3:  

Embarrassing 

The irony of this thread being a place for Katy stans and OGHs to vent at Liddos and Gaga. 

Shallow smashed hard, get over it.

NRO is a bop, get over it.

Edited by Rusty

Why is this still open?

LM like you are why I will always love Gaga to death, but I will never be proud of a fan base that’s so idiotic, asinine, racist, cringeworthy, ridiculous, embarrassing, etc. 

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

The irony of this thread being a place for Katy stans and OGHs to vent at Liddos and Gaga. 

Shallow smashed hard, get over it.

NRO is a bop, get over it.

No one is venting about Gaga but ok :rip: 

OT : This needs to get closed 

9 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

This reminds me when monsters used to drag Katy before Applause and Roar were released and Gaga ended up failing.

I hope karma does not hit you once more and you won't have to go through another meltdown because your favorite flopped.

And this is coming from someone who does not like Katy Perry at all.

A typical OGH (britney stan?) hiding behind kats :rip:

Not even brave to be real (not fake as hell) in the world of internet :priceless:

OT: #1 for katy in 2019 is unlikely unless:

Rihanna or Adele or Drake featuring katy :fan:

18 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Gaga and her fans got dragged because monsters were all over the place dragging everyone and thinking their favorite had invented pop music.

Plus Gaga was so obsessed with charts back then she put herself in a position to be dragged. You all like to act as if you were innocent when you have been since day nothing but the opposite of humble. Reality might give you a check again and you would have brought that upon yourselves.

I don’t think there’s an innocent base or a base to blame, but you’re acting as if Liddos are the only ones who drag other artists. :deadbanana: Get a grip, sis.

Edited by Hurem

Monsters barely hanging for dear life in this thread :deadbanana4:

Only the most problematic fanbase :cm:

OT: Imagine if Katy really goes #1 in the long run :clown: Bookmarked :flower:

Us liddos do not claim this person. 

19 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

The epicness will be relived on the iTunes thread. :jonny2: 

Gaga and her fans got dragged because monsters were all over the place dragging everyone and thinking their favorite had invented pop music.

Plus Gaga was so obsessed with charts back then she put herself in a position to be dragged. You all like to act as if you were innocent when you have been since day nothing but the opposite of humble. Reality might give you a check again and you would have brought that upon yourselves.

Enjoy the music and enjoy the success being quite or bragging about it but without dragging others.

I hate Katy but I won't come for her.

Ohh ,. Looks like you’re finally humble and kind :alexz3:

on topic , I’m in love with this song so much :alexz2:

What is the point of this thread? Some you guys need to go outside every once in a while.

Monsters should develop a subset of their fan base for the amazing, kind, supportive, genuine pop music fans who just love Gaga and not the vile, malicious, embarrassing, triggered types still living in 2009. Gaga hasn’t really been Mother Monster since 2013 so it only makes sense to leave that negative name in the past too. Nice Gaga fans are some of the best stans around.

Embarrassing thread.

Atrl would be quite a great place if we could ban all those hateful Liddos :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Bencharmer said:

Atrl would be quite a great place if we could ban all those hateful Liddos :rip: 

What about all hateful users? Or are only hateful Liddos the problem? :rip: