• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almighty Gaga

• Mystic Boy

• Mariano

• unclefloprry

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats for that 32 weeks on Top 10 and 1M pure sales... I guess :johnald: :mandown:

2 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Congrats for that 32 weeks on Top 10 and 1M pure sales... I guess :johnald: :mandown:

what about the fact that Shallow is about to reach 650M streams on Spotify in 7 months? :mandown: what about the fact that the song is still inside the top 20 on Spotify WW, about tu surpass 7Rings despite released months ago ? :mandown: 

a pure sales and streaming smash indeed :johnald:

2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

what about the fact that Shallow is about to reach 650M streams on Spotify in 7 months? :mandown: what about the fact that the song is still inside the top 20 on Spotify WW, about tu surpass 7Rings despite released months ago ? :mandown: 

a pure sales and streaming smash indeed :johnald:

Ariana is THE STANDARD omg :clap3:

this post is about digital sales but congrats... I guess 

I mean the song is still trash but congrats to Gaga for having a huge hit in 2019. So happy for her. :heart2: It's truly what she deserves.

Omg not to boast myself but I predicted the whole top 10 right this week:jonny5:

5 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

a record that it'll probably keep forever now that digital sales are dwindling

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

Spoiler

and i oop ile ilgili görsel sonucu

7 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Interesting that this type of success didn't translate to the Hot 100 very well but an accomplishment nonetheless :clap3: Queen of iTunes in 2019.

Shallow:
literally ****ing #1 on the Hot 100
Top 10 for 7 weeks
Top 20 in its 32nd week

was it supposed to be #0 for it to translate to Hot 100 success. You idiot, worry about ME! not even being able to spend HALF of the weeks Shallow spent in the Top 10.

the longevity 

Apwh0so.gif

In 2019, this accomplishment is like being the tallest little person.

8 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Considering this song barely sold a milli :clap3: 

The way the OGHs who decided to stick around and further show the rest of us how disconnected they are from society think this is a drag :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

low-bar.jpg

One Nation

Congratulations! :clap3:

it's fun to see the OGHs suffer :fan:

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

1 hour ago, Enoch said:

low-bar.jpg

Let's spell together:

S.          U.         F.           F.           E.          R.

Spelling is fun!

OT: The way people are willing to both stream AND buy her music. Others just get the free streams, I guess people don't think it's worth it to actually spend money on their music.

I think this will become her signature song. I can see this becoming a radio Adult Contemporary fixture as well as a karaoke favorite.

16 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

It's now the longest charting top 10 on the chart's history, a record that it'll probably keep forever now that digital sales are dwindling :cm:

it's the exact opposite user Almighty Gaga, :rip: it's literally the easiest time to break the record because digital sales are dwindling

3 minutes ago, volition said:

it's the exact opposite user Almighty Gaga, :rip: it's literally the easiest time to break the record because digital sales are dwindling

The theory was already debunked in the last page, user volition :rip: get with the times.

15 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Interesting that this type of success didn't translate to the Hot 100 very well but an accomplishment nonetheless :clap3: Queen of iTunes in 2019.

It is still top20 on the hot100 on its 32nd week so it's translated just fine on the charts!

the way OGHs are SUFFERING whew!

HUGE acheivement and such a bug deal, a record breaker in her 11th year :heart2:

Interesting that the top 4 songs are from the past 2 years. Guess it must be easier now than ever to log a lot of weeks in the top 10 for the digital sales chart.

32 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

The theory was already debunked in the last page, user volition :rip: get with the times.

the fact you probably actually think that isn’t surprising, but it still made me scream

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.