H100: OTR 6x #1, If I Can’t Have You #2, Homicide #5

Renan90

@cityfolk be ready.. Sam has an another single coming produced & co written by Ryan Tedder :jonny5: 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Green

• Sinister

• cityfolk

5 minutes ago, Yog said:

@cityfolk be ready.. Sam has an another single coming produced & co written by Ryan Tedder :jonny5: 

Is that the guy from One Republic ?

I'm glad he's going in a more pop direction with Promises/DWAS, hopefully it's a bop

Just now, cityfolk said:

Is that the guy from One Republic ?

I'm glad he's going in a more pop direction with Promises/DWAS, hopefully it's a bop

It’s confirmed to be uptempo.. 

I made a thread..

Wonder how many more weeks OTR will log in 100m streams

Insane

ME! is decreasing. Everyone thought she was going to get that #1. 

gnbfvdsa.gif

3 minutes ago, Riri. said:

gnbfvdsa.gif

Nicki Stan laughing about #1s when Taylor blocked her from the only time she would have/could have/will ever have to go #1 in her career while Taylor has 5 US #1 singles. 

gnbfvdsa.gif

OT: Who will stop OTR? Its streams are insane 

8 hours ago, HolyYoursTruly said:

bad guy's performance is such a shame. It's definitely bigger right now than all the songs above it sans OTR

This tea Lash deserves to be #2. Queen of pop culture but not being reflected on the Riggedboard Hot 100, a Gaga tea.

image0.gif

Scorpion has spent 7 weeks at #11 on Billboard 200 :grump:

Basically the whole Hot 100 top 10 this week (aside from #1) is such a surprise. And not only the streaming numbers, but the sales numbers? How did Kworb predict 35K for Me!, yet it did 29k this week with the rest of the bundle redemptions. 

liberalmusiclover
6 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Last week with Lil Nas and Brendon 

Brendon ain’t gay

2 hours ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Brendon ain’t gay

Naturally assumed gays covered LGBTQ+ spectrum, he’s pan and unlike the other two, is actually out

8 hours ago, Agenor said:

That may be the case, which is a questionable decision by BB, adding missing streams from week 1 to week 2 numbers. I'm just saying (and I think you can agree with me) that "ME!" didn't have 26.8M streams during second tracking week but 6M less streams (if we use youtube insights and HDD streaming chart).

No I don't think streams from week 1 were added in week 2. But if it had around the 60 million I thought last week, then I see 26.8 this week as realistic

4 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Nicki Stan laughing about #1s when Taylor blocked her from the only time she would have/could have/will ever have to go #1 in her career while Taylor has 5 US #1 singles. 

gnbfvdsa.gif

oop

image0.gif

When you Think that either Shawn and Justin/Ed would’ve debuted #1 if not OTR... damn, Thank God Nas Maraj exists.

13 hours ago, HolyYoursTruly said:

bad guy's performance is such a shame. It's definitely bigger right now than all the songs above it sans OTR

tea, its meme status really helping the song's success. it should've been at least top 5 for a while

Shawn & Logic/Eminem were both higher than I expected. Shawn's song is cute but it's SO similar to what he has already served. I guess it's a step in the right direction - he really just needs to go full on pop boy. He's not respected enough for this mini-Ed image to stick. His success is very superficial anyway.

Kind of a shame Sweet but Psycho looks to have peaked at 11, but also the song isn't that good that I'm that bummed. It will be pretty forgotten by the end of the year. And her follow up As I Am is ****. She needs to come harder for single 3.

ME! definitely isn't flopping, and radio seems to be latching on well, but it's still a disappointing misfire. It could end up with 10+ weeks in the Top 10 and I still think it'll be less memorable and liked than LWYMMD (which isn't that memorable in the grand scheme of things either - her last legit well-liked hit was WD in Fall 2015). I expect the 2nd single by early July. ME! is reminding me of Applause with slightly larger success since it's Taylor. I think ME! will die quickly after it peaks.

OTR is one of the biggest #1s of the decade already - with the video soon, 12 weeks or more looks like a given. I honestly think it could come for Mariah's record though. The video will go viral af and it's still gaining on radio. Y'all aren't ready for the video streams, especially if Billy Ray is in it.

OTR's numbers and they haven't even dropped the music video yet, sheesh :jonny5:

7 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Stay on topic! Reported for off topic

7 hours ago, luckythisway said:

gnbfvdsa.gif

OT: Who will stop OTR? Its streams are insane 

That’s why they are laughing at me because they remember taylor blocking nicki on the hot 100 and billboard 200 and they are happy about me! Being blocked

that said anyone can get a #1 at anytime.

you never know...

i mean lil nas and Jonas brothers have a #1 hit as of 2019.

you all said ariana, Bieber, Miley etc would never get a #1

8 hours ago, Riri. said:

gnbfvdsa.gif

She will survive. She already has 5 #1 hits to her credit

gnbfvdsa.gif

9 hours ago, luckythisway said:

gnbfvdsa.gif

You would think she doesnt have another song that peaked at #2 from the content of this post

Shouldve just sat there and ate tour food

How much chart points OTR, Shawn, ME! and Logic did this week?

Something interesting I noticed about this week's chart....

"Thank u, next" keeps at #48 (27th week overall)

However, it has officially fallen off of all three of the main metric charts: radio songs, streaming songs and digital song sales.

6 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

OTR's numbers and they haven't even dropped the music video yet, sheesh :jonny5:

Stay on topic! Reported for off topic

The way you deleted “OT: Who will stop OTR” from your quote of my post, you tried!

gnbfvdsa.gif

56 minutes ago, ARTPØP said:

Something interesting I noticed about this week's chart....

"Thank u, next" keeps at #48 (27th week overall)

However, it has officially fallen off of all three of the main metric charts: radio songs, streaming songs and digital song sales.

TUN is #43 on streaming with performance gains

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.