H100: OTR 6x #1, If I Can’t Have You #2, Homicide #5

Renan90

Taylor #3 :clap3:I'm glad it didn't drop out of the top 10 like @Agenor predicted. I guess she really overperformed.

Great for Shwan though out of all his Stitches rehashes TNHMB deserved this success or his best single Mercy.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Green

• Sinister

• cityfolk

I thought ME! was freefalling out of the Top 10 this week? Glad she overperformed, I guess! :worship2:

OTR streams :deadbanana4:  Already 5 weeks with over 100M and seems like its barely dropping so another 100M streams this week + MV coming so probably atleast 7-8 weeks with over 100M :rip: Coming for 2xDiamond :deadbanana4:

bad guy's performance is such a shame. It's definitely bigger right now than all the songs above it sans OTR

let's start to talk about mariah and despacito record

huh. it didn't feel like I heard anyone talk about shawn's song at all.

No. 2 on Digital Song Sales (64,000) and No. 8 on Streaming Songs (24 million) and bounds 43-27 on Radio Songs (35.7 million).

doesn't sound all that impressive. I guess sales were oddly powerful, given #2 #38 and #27.

interesting how people were already cackling in advance at a huge plummet for me! and it now has more weeks in the top 3 than certain #1s.

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

So, Lil Nas X blocked:

Taylor Swift

Shawn Mendes

Ed Sheeran

Justin Bieber

I see a pattern here do you

TuAHE66.gif

Add Post Malone and Billie Eilish too :sistrens:

Shawn really won :soda: 

happy for him though the song is garbaj

Never noticed how much of a threat OTR was until now 

Without Me outlasting 7 Rings :eek:

Shawn could have been #1 :eek:

Without Me and Sunflower outlasting 7 Rings :dies:

but amazing that pop snatching the top 10 like that. 

ME! still in the Top 3 :clap3:

I thought she was dropping out of the Top 10? 

Edited by mcohen

Me! didn’t leave the top 10 as people were telling me? :eek: :clap3:

Shawn :toofunny3: the song is just SO bad and he has much leads/singles.

NasMaraj blocking THREE of the BIGGEST artists of the decade though (Taylor, Ed and Bieber)..... no words :deadbanana4:

Green is the best predictor on this site. He knew Shawn was going to be #2 and he predicted Old Town Road was a lot closer to number 1 without the Cyrus Remix than anyone else.

Adele needs to release so NasMaraj can block her too.

Lil Nas X must be stopped, and there’s only one guy for the job..

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cd9c9e278472e494d

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Me! didn’t leave the top 10 as people were telling me? :eek: :clap3:

Shawn :toofunny3: the song is just SO bad and he has much leads/singles.

NasMaraj blocking THREE of the BIGGEST artists of the decade though (Taylor, Ed and Bieber)..... no words :deadbanana4:

I literally told you it was likely to hold on to the #2 spot as it’s point total was so high even cutting it in half would probably guarantee a #2 placement.

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

Taylor #3 :clap3:I'm glad it didn't drop out of the top 10 like @Agenor predicted. I guess she really overperformed.

Should we get into the streaming numbers? There are some "phantom" streams in there - losing only 23.9M streams week to week according to Billboard, but when you look at the numbers from YouTube insights and official Spotify weekly charts it decreased week to week 27.6M streams just from the two mentioned platforms...

https://kworb.net/youtube/insights/us.html

https://kworb.net/spotify/country/us_weekly.html

Is she gaining on Apple Music and Amazon (even if positions don't support that - dropped from #2 on Apple Music to mid 20s)? Or did Tidal pull through? :huh:

I'm sure not even @simmnfierzig has any idea where those 26.8M "ME!" streams come from.

1 minute ago, legendofthetour said:

Lil Nas X must be stopped, and there’s only one guy for the job..

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cd9c9e278472e494d

Maybe. It would be tough tho. Especially if OTR drops a MV. 

Edited by mcohen

Shawn does not deserve at all. Thank you Nas Maraj for preventing him from getting a #1 :clap3: I want Adele or Rih to come and dethrone him though

2 minutes ago, Agenor said:

Should we get into the streaming numbers? There are some "phantom" streams in there - losing only 23.9M streams week to week according to Billboard, but when you look at the numbers from YouTube insights and official Spotify weekly charts it decreased week to week 27.6M streams just from the two mentioned platforms...

https://kworb.net/youtube/insights/us.html

https://kworb.net/spotify/country/us_weekly.html

Is she gaining on Apple Music and Amazon (even if positions don't support that - dropped from #2 on Apple Music to mid 20s)? Or did Tidal pull through? :huh:

I'm sure not even @simmnfierzig has any idea where those 26.8M "ME!" streams come from.

Well, we barely touched on the fact that last week it supposedly got 42 million streams from youtube + spotify alone yet only 50 million streams total. Seems like these numbers just aren't as accurate as we think. I'm not sure simm believes AM, Amazon and other services only gave it 8 million streams last week either but what can we do?

Also, according to the BB article Shawn's song got 24 million streams but youtube + spotify would be 20 million already according to those charts. So they might not be as accurate as we think.

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

Dancing With A Stranger #1 on radio but missing in the top 10. Not a good look.

It got that radio #1 right after the previous tracking week ended, watch it rise back up 

1 hour ago, UNNAMI said:

let's start to talk about mariah and despacito record

No. Jeiboy will spam all the chart topics with that messy countdown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.