H100: OTR 6x #1, If I Can’t Have You #2, Homicide #5

Renan90

4 minutes ago, Sinister said:

True

But wasnt the album already eligible for gold before it was even released?

When the Partys Over had massive streams

So was ariana s because how huge her first 2 singles were 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Green

• Sinister

• cityfolk

11 hours ago, rac7d said:

? That seems too few

10 weeks means two and a half months of the country not being sick of your song

its will be barder since its summertime soon

59 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

She has just 1 more track than thank u next, in her album.

Still is a longer tracklist and still included tour bundles in her album sales

Also her post-album single (bad guy) is a bigger hit than break up so it makes sense

43 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

Still is a longer tracklist and still included tour bundles in her album sales

Also her post-album single (bad guy) is a bigger hit than break up so it makes sense

Instead you should accept that the album is streaming better than tun  even after 6 weeks.

1 hour ago, Monster Megamind said:

Instead you should accept that the album is streaming better than tun  even after 6 weeks.

What is your obsession with hating Ariana?? :bibliahh: I don't expect a Gaga stan to expect how streaming works, but I guess you can stay mad & confused. TUN is the bigger album, I really don't care about the minuscule differences in SPS numbers 6-7 weeks into each albums runs. I actually really like both artists and I don't feel the need/insecurity like you do to make a war out of everything. Get a life deelishis.

Hopefuly Shawn is stable in the top 5, I'm glad he finally outpeaked Stitches. Lost In Japan (Original) deserved.

33 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

What is your obsession with hating Ariana?? :bibliahh: I don't expect a Gaga stan to expect how streaming works, but I guess you can stay mad & confused. TUN is the bigger album, I really don't care about the minuscule differences in SPS numbers 6-7 weeks into each albums runs. I actually really like both artists and I don't feel the need/insecurity like you do to make a war out of everything. Get a life deelishis.

Hopefuly Shawn is stable in the top 5, I'm glad he finally outpeaked Stitches. Lost In Japan (Original) deserved.

Wtf. I don't hate Ari. I in fact love her new album.

7 hours ago, Cain said:

You mean white mediocrity? We just have to stan.

Stanning for something just because you want to group four different artists as white mediocrity is just as bad as stanning for success. 

I could care less for Old Town Road, but to think that people on here are only jumping on board because he's blocking all these big artists is very fake. If he was blocking Ariana, Dua, Camila or Halsey, y'all would be saying things differently. 

38 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Stanning for something just because you want to group four different artists as white mediocrity is just as bad as stanning for success. 

I could care less for Old Town Road, but to think that people on here are only jumping on board because he's blocking all these big artists is very fake. If he was blocking Ariana, Dua, Camila or Halsey, y'all would be saying things differently. 

No one cares for Dua, Camila, or Halsey as much on here...especially Camila who still gets bashed even though NWTS was big in the US.

Early predictions

1 Old Town Road       749  (=)

2 I Don't Care       381  (debut)

3 Sucker       267  (+1)

4 Bad Guy       261  (+5)

5 Wow       243  (+1)

6 Sunflower       241 (+1)  

7 Me!       228  (-4)

8 Dancing With A Stranger       226  (+3)

9 Without Me       225  (-1)

10 Talk       218  (+2)

11 If I Can't Have You       210  (-9)

12 7 Rings       199  (-2)

13 Sweet But Psycho       184  (=)

14 Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored       166  (+1)

15 Middle Child       166  (-1)

16 Happier       165  (=)

17 Suge       163  (+5)

18 Going Bad       156 (-1)  

19 Homicide       156  (-14)

20 Eastside       150  (-2)

25 Whiskey Glasses 137 (+3)

26 Shallow 134 (-7)
28 Act Up 132 (+1)

31 Con Calma 125 (=)

34 Pop Out 120 (+5)

35 Truth Hurts 120 (+15)

59 Boy With Luv 92 (-8)

DWAS rising back up while Shawn freefalls would be a kii but I see that unlikely considering it’s still doing well on Spotify and ITunes 

welp looks like sunflower is beating without me on the YEC

Bieber/Ed :bibliahh: it’s what they deserve.

A new peak for Bad Guy :jonny5:

aren't these the points Shallow went #1 with. So the man who made Shape of You, the biggest hit of the decade, and Justin who was on the 2nd biggest hit of the decade and produced 3 consecutive #1's on his last studio album can't do better than streaming poison Gaga? Interesting

3 minutes ago, Yog said:

Bieber/Ed :bibliahh: it’s what they deserve.

They really thought it was going to be an effortless #1 :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

aren't these the points Shallow went #1 with. So the man who made Shape of You, the biggest hit of the decade, and Justin who was on the 2nd biggest hit of the decade and produced 3 consecutive #1's on his last studio album can't do better than streaming poison Gaga? Interesting

So we gonna act like Shallow didnt go viral that week with the Oscar performance?

Maybe this is another Im The One & No Brainer where it had a great 1st week but then totally fall next weeks!

9 minutes ago, Sinister said:

So we gonna act like Shallow didnt go viral that week with the Oscar performance?

Why would "we" act like it didn't and how does it diminish the smash song's performance?

interesting at sub-400 points for the debut of bieber/ed

cool for that bad guy prediction

45 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

1 Old Town Road       749  (=)

:dies:

33 minutes ago, Blade said:

Why would "we" act like it didn't and how does it diminish the smash song's performance?

I mean, you throwing out how Bieber's last album had 3 #1s, but I don't even see how that matters. He went on to score 3 top 2 hits after that

Bieber has shown he doesnt care much about any of his song chart performances to begin with

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.