Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

15 hours ago, Alena said:

:gaycat4:

:sats:

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

mis amores

Just now, Alena said:

Cucu ???

do you wanna see?

16 hours ago, Alena said:

How u doin sis x

im great sis, u? x

Just now, Alena said:

And i - ...

yes

bKA9HVz.jpg

Only two of the judges’ critiques serving TABS :biblio:

15 hours ago, EriKills said:

The mixed to negative reviews omg. 

Related image

Only two of the judges’ critiques serving TABS :biblio:

thank you 

Related image

Just now, Yvess said:

Related image

I deleted that comment why would you quote it the expose I-

results next page xoxo

Related image

7 minutes ago, Yvess said:

im great sis, u? x

Im fine :)

6 minutes ago, thecptz said:

bKA9HVz.jpg

Ur avi :bibliahh: gets me every time

I deleted that comment why would you quote it the expose I-

its what you deserve

Related image

15 hours ago, Alena said:

Im fine

are u ready for the rihsults 

Just now, Alena said:

Ur avi :bibliahh: gets me every time

i will get you too boo

bKA9HVz.jpg

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

results next page xoxo

Related image

I don’t want to see the results tbh ugh. Let me start deleting more comments. 

49l7c4oyux8a.png

Image result for song joong ki host gif

Welcome stars for the 2nd Results Show of our Tournament.

Now, all of the judges' scores plus critiques will be seen 

The winning team is safe from elimination

and gets the power to eliminate one tribute

the losing teams must decide on which tribute to send in to the elimination deliberation

Without further ado, let's get started

thanks xoxo 

@kiiwii- @Touch It - @Bawdee - @Psycho @Loyalty @Queen Conchita-@Boys @Lukey - @PinkBox -@EriKills @KatyCatPH - @Overprotected - @PoKiTaurus - @Not Like The Movies @thecptz @lhdang2000 @Guero @Solarie @Alena 

@fiercE @Pendulum @Moonlightbae - @Invisibility - @Element - @Speezy - @Sabbath

I don’t want to see the results tbh ugh. Let me start deleting more comments. 

face ur fear sis

Related image

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

are u ready for the rihsults 

Scared

4 minutes ago, thecptz said:

i will get you too boo

bKA9HVz.jpg

:gaycat2:

RECAP:

Previously, Team Speezy bagged the first win of the season leaving Team Element and Team Sabbath sending in tributes.

In the end, Kesha of Team Sabbath got the boot while Avril of Team Element lived for another day in the game.

TEAM R1
SPEEZY 8.23
SABBATH 8.14
ELEMENT 7.93

TEAM PLAYER R1
SABBATH Psycho - Lady Gaga 9.875
ELEMENT PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey 9.75
SPEEZY Touch It - Beyonce 9.625

kalgatq7tdon.pngoaqlykv9zzyc.png

@fiercE@Boys @Touch It @Lukey@Not Like The Movies@Bawdee @Pendulum @PinkBox @Speezy

2axva2t6i1z1.png

fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw 

ENVY      

Spoiler

16ifoeg.jpg

Yvess: fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw - 6: To be honest, really tried to look at this photo to see if envy is in it but it is hard to associate his expression with envy, he looks like he is flirting with someone. Maybe it didn't help as well that we don't have props in this picture to help the picture tell a story somehow. Hope this won't dishearten you boo.

Element: fiercE - 7.0 - I can see how you might interpret envy his expression. It could also be seen as confusion or introspection. The atmosphere of the photo is a bit dark/ominous which adds to your score.

Sabbath: fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw - 4: I mean, it’s pretty obvious that this is a screenshot and I’m going to assume it is because you couldn’t find an actual pic. I’ll be honest, I think of all sins, this one was the hardest to get since it relies heavily on the emotion of the model and sadly, this doesn’t embody “envy” to me. I see something more like disappointment or like he’s judging someone on the streets. Points because I like the outfit and the lighting and, because like i said, it’s the hardest.

Remmy: fiercE - 2.5 | What is he envious of??? A brick wall????????????

zrscw2iunv90.png
Boys - Britney Spears

GLUTTONY 

Spoiler

16101c5c940e347f6a10b878bed71cbe.jpg

Yvess: Boys - Britney Spears - 9: The "ask for more" caption on the pepsi ad is like every gluttonous' catchphrase. I don't see you getting mad at this photo coz it is straight up gluttonous for me.

Element: Boys - 8.5 - This ad is so UGLY whew. Your pick is solid. There is not necessarily an excess of food, but the “ask for more” tagline is really helpful in getting the sin across.

Sabbath: Boys - Britney Spears - 3.5: Boys, my baby, you know I love you, but weI both know this doesn’t represent gluttony at all, like where is the excess? It’s just a regular pepsi bottle. I know it was probably hard finding a ‘gluttony’ shot with Britney, so maybe thinking outside the box would’ve helped? IDK, I’m sorry u got this theme. Points cause she looks good. Since it’s an ad there’s not much I can judge on photography-wise.

Remmy:  Boys - 8.5 | This is really rude she's just having one Pepsi she deserves to have a damn treat why don't you guys leave Britney alone, truly!!! but yeah good choice

qm2y742v1gme.png
Touch It - Beyonce 
GREED

Spoiler

gzzz15jc4z88.jpg

Yvess: Touch It - Beyonce - 8: I like this photo coz it gives her a powerful vibe, her accessories are screaming queenly vibes too. This is a good entry and could've been a better entry if her expression is different.

Element: Touch It - 10 - Great choice! She is adorned with so many jewels and fabrics, and carries herself in a way that screams “I’m on a conquest for MORE!” This could have worked well for pride too tbh

Sabbath: Touch It - Beyoncé - 8: Soooo glad you changed your entry because I was going to drag it, kiii. I’ve always loved this look, it’s royal and oppulent and she knows she’s that expensive binch! I do wish you had sent the shot where she is looking straight into the camera cause it would’ve reflected greed better with everything that goes on in the set, but this is great and it’s definitely one of the looks from your team that easily represent the sin that got assigned. Beyoncé is such a great pick for this game and I’m sure you’ll go far.

Remmy:  Touch It - 9 | I wish you chose a picture that had a better view of the throne because that would REALLY hammer in the greediness concept but it's good enough, you can tell by the outfit alone that she's a rich bitch and we all know what rich people want - more money and power. just like these ugly white men making decisions in Alabama except Bey is way, WAY above their level

z5w7ah2k0m71.png
Lukey - Ciara

LUST

Spoiler

ciara.jpg

Yvess: Lukey - Ciara - 10: She's touching herself and her expression is like she is getting there already so I think this is a great fit. I even liked the shadow thingy, makes me think like she's having sex with a spirit or a ghost.

Element: Lukey - 8.5 - This is pretty good. She’s definitely feeling herself and her sensuality here… but it feels a bit more restrained, elegant, and spiritual than how I would personally interpret lust.

Sabbath: Lukey - Ciara - 6: Hmmm I’m not fully convinced about this one cause I feel like if I google something like “ciara sexy” I’m going to find something better suited (I won’t do it tho). She definitely looks hot but I’m missing the sense of it actually being lustful, it looks more like she’s feeling herself more like than she’s lusting over someone.

Remmy:  Lukey - 6 | You would've gotten a big point boost if her right hand was a little lower

hn5odf7ux3r0.png
Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae

PRIDE

Spoiler

tumblr_o3puxak0Al1tqya56o2_1280.jpg

Yvess: Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae 8: She looks like she's on top of her game but I see this can be sloth also, she doesn't look like she's full of herself that much to me.

Element: Not Like The Movies - 10 - A bad bitch tbh. Her expression, posture, outfit, and the fact that she is basically “on top of the world” with the scenery make this such a fantastic entry for pride.

Sabbath: Not Like the Movies - Janelle Monae - 5: I love this shot. It’s so sleek and nice to look at and I love the colors a lot. The representation of pride, ehhh. I can see it in it being a solo shot but I wish she had a stronger look on her face or a more powerful pose or just something that made me believe she thinks she is some sort of narcissist with “an excessive view of herself without regard for others”.

Remmy:  Not Like The Movies - 4.5 | Honestly I'm not 100% seeing it but I feel like Pride might be the hardest one so if you didn't get to choose your own sin then you might be getting set up just warning ya. stay safe and keep looking up

s7185sblwxvc.png
Bawdee - Rihanna

SLOTH

Spoiler

pwrhYln.jpg

Yvess: Bawdee - Rihanna - 8: I love the colors! This is so sloth-ish and it can also be lust coz she's smoking hot.

Element: Bawdee - 7.0 - The way that she is lying down is very relatable and basically me after a few drinks. I see the direction you were heading in, but I also feel as if the outfit and expression have an energy to them where she’s about to pop up and do some choreo/stripper tease, which is definitely less sloth... more hustler.

Sabbath: Bawdee - Rihanna - 9: Rihanna getting sloth after neglecting R9 for so long? how convenient is that? wow, how CONVENIENT IS ****ING THAT? All jokes aside, I love how different this is from all the other shots, definitely a very fashion forward representation of the laziness we were looking forward.

Remmy: Bawdee - 7 | aiijf for some reason this makes me laugh but it's a decent match I suppose. She wasn't lazy enough to get into that outfit tho! I've never personally worn something like this but you gotta roll them ***** up and there's some connected piece that's a whole puzzle right there

kwzsevvr0etd.png
Pendulum - Grimes

WRATH

Spoiler

�¡�²���·�°�½�¾ �¸�·�¾�±��°�¶�µ�½�¸�µ

Yvess: Pendulum - Grimes - 9: I like this. It embodies wrath to me, the blood on her dress, the pointing of a knife is great, the facial expression is not that so powerful that's why I can't give it a 10.

Element: Pendulum - 8.5 - Good use of PROPS to sell your point. The knife and the blood are huge plusses in this entry. Her facial expression is holding this back though, as it seems a bit laissez-faire.

Sabbath: Pendulum - Grimes - 3: If i didn’t know the theme of the round, I’d feel like you’re displaying something along the lines of “revenge” or “crazy bitch" or something like that. Neither her pose or her face transmit wrath to me and tbh the face is a little derpy. This looks like the aftermath of wrath but unfortunately, not wrath itself.

Remmy: Pendulum - 9.5 | Yeah I don't want her coming anywhere near me with that ****!!! Freak

oa3w5o4dg30o.png

PinkBox - Celine Dion

WRATH

Spoiler

gbnAbB4.jpg

Yvess: PinkBox - Celine Dion - 8: Her disgusted face and her fingers in this photo is like a signal to everyone that she can't be played around or else, hell will break loose. Maybe if she could've opened her mouth, we can get a wrath expression more and make it a 100% fit.

Element: PinkBox - 8.0 - The guy’s unibrow is kind of sending me. This entry has me kind of conflicted. I feel bits of anger/frustration in this, and the color tones help a bit. But at the same time, if you took away her pencilled eyebrows, you get something that seems to be more confused/concerned than vengeful.

Sabbath: Pinkbox - Celine Dion - 6: Definitely not the best from a photography point of view but at least you can tell she’s angry. Maybe it's not WRATH but it’s close enough. Or maybe she’s just very focused and you’re trynna fool us, the world may never know.

Remmy: PinkBox - 5 | Is this a music video screenshot? I feel like there has to be a better face or pose in there that represents this. I can see the vision but this doesn't *scream* mad/angry/annoyed to me. The guy is also pretty emotionless so I don't know. Thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.