Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

qIfhZaW.gifqIfhZaW.gifqIfhZaW.gifqIfhZaW.gif

qIfhZaW.gifSABBATH'S CRITIQUESqIfhZaW.gif

qIfhZaW.gifqIfhZaW.gifqIfhZaW.gifqIfhZaW.gif

Spoiler

Team Speezy

Sabbath: fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw - : I mean, it’s pretty obvious that this is a screenshot and I’m going to assume it is because you couldn’t find an actual pic. I’ll be honest, I think of all sins, this one was the hardest to get since it relies heavily on the emotion of the model and sadly, this doesn’t embody “envy” to me. I see something more like disappointment or like he’s judging someone on the streets. Points because I like the outfit and the lighting and, because like i said, it’s the hardest.

Sabbath: Boys - Britney Spears - : Boys, my baby, you know I love you, but we both know this doesn’t represent gluttony at all, like where is the excess? It’s just a regular pepsi bottle. I know it was probably hard finding a ‘gluttony’ shot with Britney, so maybe thinking outside the box would’ve helped? IDK, I’m sorry u got this theme. Points cause she looks good. Since it’s an ad there’s not much I can judge on photography-wise.

Sabbath: Touch It - Beyoncé - : Soooo glad you changed your entry because I was going to drag it, kiii. I’ve always loved this look, it’s royal and opulent and she knows she’s that expensive binch! I do wish you had sent the shot where she is looking straight into the camera cause it would’ve reflected greed better with everything that goes on in the set, but this is great and it’s definitely one of the looks from your team that easily represent the sin that got assigned. Beyoncé is such a great pick for this game and I’m sure you’ll go far.

Sabbath: Lukey - Ciara -: Hmmm I’m not fully convinced about this one cause I feel like if I google something like “ciara sexy” I’m going to find something better suited (I won’t do it tho). She definitely looks hot but I’m missing the sense of it actually being lustful, it looks more like she’s feeling herself more like than she’s lusting over someone. 

Sabbath: Not Like the Movies - Janelle Monae -: I love this shot. It’s so sleek and nice to look at and I love the colors a lot. The representation of pride, ehhh. I can see it in it being a solo shot but I wish she had a stronger look on her face or a more powerful pose or just something that made me believe she thinks she is some sort of narcissist with “an excessive view of herself without regard for others”.

Sabbath: Bawdee - Rihanna -: Rihanna getting sloth after neglecting R9 for so long? how convenient is that? wow, how CONVENIENT IS ****ING THAT? All jokes aside, I love how different this is from all the other shots, definitely a very fashion forward representation of the laziness we were looking forward.

Sabbath: Pendulum - Grimes : If i didn’t know the theme of the round, I’d feel like you’re displaying something along the lines of “revenge” or “crazy bitch" or something like that. Neither her pose or her face transmit wrath to me and tbh the face is a little derpy. This looks like the aftermath of wrath but unfortunately, not wrath itself.

Sabbath: Pinkbox - Celine Dion  Definitely not the best from a photography point of view but at least you can tell she’s angry. Maybe it's not WRATH but it’s close enough. Or maybe she’s just very focused and you’re trynna fool us, the world may never know.

Team Element

Sabbath: KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift : This looks more like wrath to me than envy. Like I said to fiercE, I think this was the most difficult sin, but I can kinda see where you come from sending this. 

Sabbath: Guero - Ariana Grande: I’m so glad you remembered this photoshoot ‘cause otherwise you’d probably would’ve struggled a lot with a skinny binch like Ari. I like this a lot, it definitely represents the excess of food even if she isn’t eating it + the colors and her pose compliment each other very well. My favorite shot that comes from another team!

Sabbath: Pokitaurus - Mariah Carey - : Hmmm, definitely a step back from your perfect entry last round. I do get the Greed element from the excessive jewellery but the photo itself is not very flattering. I hate the lighting and the hard shadow, but most of all, I hate the editing, it cheapens the photo a lot which is unfortunate since this exact shot was supposed to be luxurious and all.

Sabbath: kiiwii - Katy Perry - : I thought you would go for something from that Rolling Stone feature from a few years ago so this was a pleasant surprise. She definitely is serving me some Velma Kelly vibes and I’m here for it. I love how simple this is but at the same time very suggestive.

Sabbath: thecptz - Kacey Musgraves -  love the pageant vibes and face but it comes out as really cheap and when I think of pride I expect something very perfect, ‘cause that’s how the person would look at themselves. Not too fond of the editing either.

Sabbath: Solarie - Avril Lavigne -  this comes off a little angry BUT her pose and setting can sell the sloth theme. I like the little details, like the cereal (?) just laying there beside her and her not caring enough to move and clean it up.

Sabbath: Overprotected - Björk -hmmmm another step down from last week. This doesn’t look like wrath to me at all, it looks like panic or like she’s scared because of the bear. Maybe without it I could see wrath but with this setting, it’s a no from me :(

Sabbath: Erikills - Tinashe - another shot that doesn’t embody the sin for me at all. If you told me this was lust I’d believe it but I can’t see envy at all. Points because I like the styling, set and lighting. 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, thecptz said:

yes

That's enough time also for u guys to drag the judges jk since i got the critiques posted :-* 

:biblio:

:'( 

15 hours ago, Alena said:

@Speezy serving taste :clap3: 

how about me?! :'( 

14 minutes ago, Yvess said:

how about me?! :'( 

We’ll see with the results.. if its atleast a 8 then yes :-* 

16 hours ago, Alena said:

We’ll see with the results.. if its atleast a 8 then yes :-* 

:fan: 

Whew I'm about to start TOPPING

8 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Whew I'm about to start TOPPING

We love a character development :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Alena said:

:gaycat4:

:gaycat2:

Ok nvm we don't want Remmy back, I demand a refund 

And yes it's from a music video and she mad 

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Ok nvm we don't want Remmy back, I demand a refund 

:fan:

6 minutes ago, fiercE said:

I apologize in advance to my team :cries:

Don't feel too bad boo xoxo

:sosad:

Expected to get dragged more than this, so am happy tbh x

16 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Expected to get dragged more than this, so am happy tbh x

whats ue expected avg then sis :eek:

Expected to be more acclaimed than this, so am mad :mad:

20 MINUTES

but if most of the players are here then we can start lol

Edited by Yvess

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

20 MINUTES

but if most of the players are here then we can start lol

:gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.