Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

@Sabbath what's good?

���¡���²�������·���°���½���¾ ���¸���·���¾���±�����°���¶���µ���½���¸���µ

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Remmy tanked my whole team and I :deadbanana2:

Remmy: fiercE - 2.5 | What is he envious of??? A brick wall????????????

i - ?

kalgatq7tdon.pngnk5u6w3cwvqk.png

@Psycho @Queen Conchita @lhdang2000 @Moonlightbae @Invisibility @Loyalty @Alena @Sabbath

en3s5ntdu05h.png

Psycho - Lady Gaga

ENVY

Spoiler

JcKVcgE.png

Yvess: Psycho - Lady Gaga - 7: I like that she looks like she's seething from too much envy. It gives me wrath teas more than envy though.

Element: Psycho - 10 - I quite like this entry. The expression, the makeup, the dishevelled hair, the single tear… all of it comes together to depict someone who has perhaps been ruined by deep feelings of envy. The emotion feels so raw. She has been kicking herself and desperately wanting a 10 from Element, and this round I shall oblige x

Speezy: Psycho - Lady Gaga - 8.5: I can see the Envy a bit. Probably one of the better envy photos. The tears and facial expression were good for a envy photo

Remmy: Psycho - 3.5 | HUh????

fmqyy4rymg4e.png
Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst
GLUTTONY

Spoiler

1nsnwlp7w5sa.png

Yvess: Queen Conchita - Conchiita Wurst - 8: Lovin' this choice, gives me sophisticated vibes. I know it will be hard for you to find a photo with him munching some food or sipping drinks but I am glad you still pulled through with a great shot. The oversized glass is truly a perfect prop for your assigned sin. 

Element: Queen Conchita - 8.5 - LMAO this is cute. I live for this massive glass. Conchita seems a bit nonchalant about her gluttony in this, so it holds your score back a little bit.

Speezy: Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst - 9: This is really fun and cute. I like the emphasis and focus on the huge ass glass being half empty. I support !

Remmy:  Queen Conchita - 10 | Okay yep, this is exactly what I needed. The comically large sized glass is perfect for this.

b805aa304kf2.png
lhdang2000 - Adele
GREED

Spoiler

eO9UBcJ.jpg

Yvess: lhdang2000 – Adele - 7: She is serving classic beauty in this photo and I find this shot to be telling a story of a greedy woman swimming with her jewelries coz she is that bitch. I wished I could have seen more of his body though. 

Element: lhdang2000 - 8.0 - This is a pretty good choice. It’s a bit more subtle than other depictions of greed, but the jewelry is prominently featured. This could definitely blend with pride or lust based on expression.

Speezy: lhdang2000 – Adele - 5: Did you talk this over with Sabbath? This really doesn’t seem like greed at all, more like a cross between lust and envy and sloth. A picture with her and all 20+ Grammys could’ve work if they were allowed

Remmy: lhdang2000 - 6.5 | Yeah, I guess it works. I feel like the other 2 greed entries had a "I look powerful, I feel powerful and I want more" energy to them while this is just Adele putting on more jewelry than usual

v0y3jyb5ccl5.png
Moonlightbae - Demi Lovato
LUST

Spoiler

screen-shot-2018-03-15-at-15-43-40.png?w

Yvess: Moonlightbae - Demi Lovato - 7: This is giving me sloth vibes with a sultry twist. I like that her boobies seeming to be inviting, but I just don't feel the lustrous vibe despite the showing of skin.

Element: moonlightbae - 8.0 - Her boobs in this picture are perfect for the theme and the bed is an appropriate setting. She has an intense enough gaze, but she also feels very relaxed to me, whereas I interpret lust as something with a bit more fire and energy.

Speezy: Moonlightbae - Demi Lovato - 7.5: Could be borderline Sloth in a way, I really don’t feel the sexy or “come and pipe me down” from this photo. Its not bad but the Lust isn’t as strong

Remmy: Moonlightbae - 9.5 | Yes! I also watched her serve this aesthetic live @ the TMLYM tour so go off miss h*rny

v38kt4oyufx0.png
Invisibility - Madonna

PRIDE    

Spoiler

1911045_264408170402247_478118423_o.jpg

Yvess: Invisibility - Madonna - 9: The use of mirror in this shot is outstanding! It screams "bitch im madonna, bow down!" and she looks divine in this photo. Great job!

Element: Invisibility - 10 - perfect

Speezy: Invisibility - Madonna - 10: Come through again Madonna. Another good use of mirrors and cockiness. I stan

Remmy: Invisibility - 9 | Pretty good choice, a nice candid photo

x7l2l99k5o45.png
Loyalty - Christina Aguilera

SLOTH

Spoiler

1007_1291169939798_full.jpg

Yvess: Loyalty - Christina Aguilera - 7: The black haired legend X will always be my fave look from her, my problem with this picture is that it gives me more of a lustrous vibe than sloth. She looks like she is eager to get some D tonight. 

Element: Loyalty - 7.5 - Why does xtina look like amy winehouse in this?? The scenery is fine, but her expression doesn’t really seem relaxed to me. Her mascara and lip fillers make her seem a bit playful and more lust-oriented than sloth.

Speezy: Loyalty - Christina Aguilera - 8: This is really cute and fun. She looks so adorable in bed

Remmy: Loyalty - 7 | It looks like she just woke up or something how is that lazy!!! A lot of people wake up and look at their phones immediately is that lazy??? Well I guess it depends but maybe her schedule was clear that day. Anyway it's alright

0tjldjxoqf1m.png
Alena - Selena Gomez

WRATH

Spoiler

14.jpg

Yvess: Alena - Selena Gomez - 8.5: It is a strong entry. The broken mirror intensified this picture but the expression in her face is kinda not that powerful.

Element: Alena - 7.0 - The broken glass makes good sense here but Selena herself doesn’t seem too angry. She just looks contemplative and at rest. Resting bitch face is that u

Speezy: Alena - 10: Okay come through with this photo, The broken mirror helps a lot with the deliverance of the “Wrath” aspect. Looks like she broke the mirror and gaveup

Remmy: Alena - 6.5 | I guess it kinda fits wrath but are we supposed to believe Selena broke that glass because I just can't do that

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Yvess: Boys - Britney Spears - 9

Element: Boys - 8.5

Sabbath: Boys - Britney Spears - 3.5

Remmy:  Boys - 8.5

:bibliahh:

16 hours ago, Alena said:

Scared

:-* 

15 hours ago, Alena said:

And @Yvess recognizing the tabs of it all aswell :jonny5: ty hunny

love that you noticed xoxo

16 hours ago, Pendulum said:

@Sabbath what's good?

���¡���²�������·���°���½���¾ ���¸���·���¾���±�����°���¶���µ���½���¸���µ

attack ha art angel :fan:

Praying my team will be safe. :dancehall: 

9 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Yvess: Pendulum - Grimes - 9

Element: Pendulum - 8.5

Sabbath: Pendulum - Grimes - 3

Remmy: Pendulum - 9.5

@Sabbath dragging @Boys was cute you're wrong for this :shakeno:

kalgatq7tdon.png83gxb4oefjc5.png

@KatyCatPH @Guero @PoKiTaurus @kiiwii @Solarie @Overprotected @EriKills @thecptz @Element

uranlg5zyu9j.png

KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

ENVY     

Spoiler

zGgD1f2.jpg

Yvess: KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift - 8: Envy is hard to depict tbh and I feel that you were able to choose a screencap from TS' video that def has an "envy" vibe wrapped in it. I just feel that if you have sent the single cover of YBWM, it would be a much better fit.

Speezy: KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift - 8: She looks more like wrath BUT wrath and envy can go hand in hand sometimes so little be a little lenient . Good job

Sabbath: KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift - 4.5: This looks more like wrath to me than envy. Like I said to fiercE, I think this was the most difficult sin, but I can kinda see where you come from sending this.

Remmy: KatyCatPH - 9.5 | At first I looked at this and thought it was only good because I've seen the video and understood the context, but nah I'd say even without that knowledge you can look at the surroundings and tell she's mad her man got stolen. So go off!

6vwwnma9tach.png    
Guero - Ariana Grande

GLUTTONY

Spoiler

OUYu1rq.jpg

Yvess: Guero - Ariana Grande - 10: Perfect entry for gluttony, I like the theme of this shoot. It tells a story, like she hoards breads coz she is greedy err gluttonous. For a skinny diva like AG, this is a great surprise.

Speezy: Guero - Ariana Grande  - 10: Wow this photo is just worth 1000 words itself. I really love it and curious about the photoshoot The fallen bread and the attempt at picking it up

Sabbath: Guero - Ariana Grande - 9: I’m so glad you remembered this photoshoot ‘cause otherwise you’d probably would’ve struggled a lot with a skinny binch like Ari. I like this a lot, it definitely represents the excess of food even if she isn’t eating it + the colors and her pose compliment each other very well. My favorite shot that comes from another team!

Remmy:Guero - 8 | This is cute but you know what would've REALLY slayed??? A picture or even a gif (if allowed) of her on Victorious eating those little ***** she was addicted to in that one episode, kibble or something. Too late now XD

ix5blz64ebdw.png

PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey
GREED    

Spoiler

v17-4.jpg

Yvess: PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey - 9.5: This shot shows Mimi wearing all unnecessary jewelries and I find it a great entry. Slay!

Speezy: PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey - 9: I can see the greed a bit. Shes happy about AIWFCIY endless reign the gems around her chest and trying to hold on to them .

Sabbath: Pokitaurus - Mariah Carey - 6: Hmmm, definitely a step back from your perfect entry last round. I do get the Greed element from the excessive jewellery but the photo itself is not very flattering. I hate the lighting and the hard shadow, but most of all, I hate the editing, it cheapens the photo a lot which is unfortunate since this exact shot was supposed to be luxurious and all.

Remmy: PoKiTaurus - 8.5 | Solid Madonna cosplay and overall entry

12w3jqbnfdh4.png

kiiwii- Katy Perry

LUST

Spoiler

2014-06-29_ent_1682982_I1.JPG

Yvess: kiiwii - Katy Perry - 10: Katy is a bombshell and to see her have this specific sin is convenient. And I cannot be mad about it. You really wanna be on top, Miss Perry, eh? Great entry!

Speezy: kiiwii- Katy Perry - 8.5: Very sexy. The look on her face is a bit of a turn off tbh

Sabbath: kiiwii - Katy Perry - 8.5: I thought you would go for something from that Rolling Stone feature from a few years ago so this was a pleasant surprise. She definitely is serving me some Velma Kelly vibes and I’m here for it. I love how simple this is but at the same time very suggestive.

Remmy: kiiwii - 10 | She looks 20......seconds away from entering the bedroom so yeah, great!

uy6cn3cbkvx5.png

thecptz - Kacey Musgraves

PRIDE

Spoiler

090415-kacey-musgraves-embed-2.jpg?itok=

Yvess: thecptz - Kacey Musgraves - 9.5: Cool choice. Pride is when you feel so important above everyone else so having a crown on top of your head is an ode to all people who are full of themselves. I wished the outfit is more grand-looking though.

Speezy: thecptz - Kacey Musgraves - 7: A prideful stance but nothing else popped out at me. Maybe a underling couldve helped

Sabbath: thecptz - Kacey Musgraves - 5: love the pageant vibes and face but it comes out as really cheap and when I think of pride I expect something very perfect, ‘cause that’s how the person would look at themselves. Not too fond of the editing either.

Remmy:  thecptz - 9.5 | Great idea smart thinking smart cookie #sponsored #ad

fcscqbqzlxc2.png

Solarie - Avril Lavigne
SLOTH

Spoiler

a0b944f69d27a31a3b5ae6c4ba643aff.jpg

Yvess: Solarie - Avril Lavigne - 10: Sloth is Avril's middle name coz she got too lazy to care about her fame and make us all wait for years for new music. Anyways, before I rant... THIS PICTURE IS SLOTH AT ITS FINEST. The couch potato look says it all. Great comeback from being a tribute last time.

Speezy: Solarie - Avril Lavigne - 10: Arent you happy you stayed? Not that its good for my team but this is Avril at her laziest,a bowl of cereal on the couch!?I announce ha miss slouch

Sabbath: Solarie - Avril Lavigne - 6: this comes off a little angry BUT her pose and setting can sell the sloth theme. I like the little details, like the cereal (?) just laying there beside her and her not caring enough to move and clean it up.

Remmy: Solarie - 10 | THIS is the sloth I was looking for!!! Literally like a kid watching Saturday cartoons without a care in the world. The bowl is a great touch, she doesn't even have the strength to move it to the little table right next to her! Ugh so relatable

zz3r9x1cwbi1.png

Overprotected - Björk
WRATH

Spoiler

bjork-2001-jean-baptiste-mondino-01b.jpg

Yvess: Overprotected - Björk - 9: Bjork's aesthetics is weird and I got worried about you for this round but you pulled through and came out with a solid shot. The shot gives me a vibe that the bear is her animal spirit and they are ready to throw havoc! SLAY!

Speezy: Overprotected - Björk 7.5: I do like the idea of this but she looks more accepting of her fate than angry/wrath ish The bear is a plus to the look but she needs more expression of anger on her face

Sabbath: Overprotected - Björk - 3: hmmmm another step down from last week. This doesn’t look like wrath to me at all, it looks like panic or like she’s scared because of the bear. Maybe without it I could see wrath but with this setting, it’s a no from me :(

Remmy: Overprotected - 5 | Um it looks like that bear is about to cut HER ass up, not the other way around!!! Watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6u4d6pwbsb0u.png

EriKills - Tinashe

ENVY

Spoiler

05TINASHE-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&au

Yvesz: EriKills - Tinashe - 8: Envy is wanting something from others that they can't have. The picture gives me that vibe all because she is sitting on a trash bin, like who will not be envious of everyone if you only have trash with you. This is a cool choice.

Speezy: EriKills – Tinashe - 6: This seems like borderline lust-like. I really don’t see any envy popping out. The outfit is cute thought

Sabbath: Erikills - Tinashe - 5: another shot that doesn’t embody the sin for me at all. If you told me this was lust I’d believe it but I can’t see envy at all. Points because I like the styling, set and lighting.

Remmy:EriKills - 7 | Could be a little stronger though she kinda looks like she's waiting outside of school and is about to jack someone's shoes but is waiting for the crowd to get smaller. Honestly my imagination might've just saved you from getting a lower score thank me later

Uugh our team did overall so well. I’m so proud of everyone ❤️

Round 2 Bottom Tier

SPEEZY Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae 6.875
SPEEZY PinkBox - Celine Dion 6.75
SABBATH lhdang2000 - Adele 6.625
ELEMENT EriKills - Tinashe 6.5
ELEMENT Overprotected - Björk 6.125
SPEEZY fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw 4.875
Edited by Yvess

Just now, PinkBox said:

Not a bottom tier :skull:

Ur the best bottom of them all <3

Round 2 Middle Tier

SPEEZY Bawdee - Rihanna 7.75
ELEMENT thecptz - Kacey Musgraves 7.75
SPEEZY Lukey - Ciara 7.625
SPEEZY Pendulum - Grimes 7.625
ELEMENT KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift 7.5
SABBATH Loyalty - Christina Aguilera 7.375
SPEEZY Boys - Britney Spears 7.375
SABBATH Psycho - Lady Gaga 7.25

Round 2 Top Tier

SABBATH Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst 8.875
SPEEZY Touch It - Beyonce 8.75
ELEMENT PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey 8.25
SABBATH Moonlightbae - Demi Lovato 8
SABBATH Alena - Selena Gomez 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.