Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

• ATRL Moderator

hi

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

TRIBUTES

Team @Speezy 

Spoiler

Boys/Britney

Element, Jesus I don’t know how many times I’ve typed a paragraph to someone. These are sort of like Letters of Recommendation but rather a plea for forgiveness. Anyways, Britney is an outstanding singer, parent and dancer. She gave us iconic songs like Toxic, Break The Ice, Slumber Party and even more so iconic phrases like “It’s Britney Bitch” and “Get to Work Bitch”. Ironically  Boys almost a perfect ATRL persona of her career. The two together brought life, ratings and ICONIC moments to their perspective fields. 

I know that, if one of your former mentees is paired up with Britney at the poll you will chose them as obvious choice. 

When you go to sleep tonight think about how this game will be without the iconic critics from Boys and even the nostalgic bops and memories Britney served

If Boys/Britney were eliminated there would no one to keep these guest judges in check. Boys and Britney are self made leaders, so give them a chance to participate in the Merge.

CD3igUaUgAACErZ.jpg

Team @Sabbath

Spoiler

Dear Element,

I metaphorically stand before you, asking you to spare one of my mentees, a user we all respect and love and that brings great joy to us all: thecptz aka baby z.

Baby Z had the bad luck of being our lowest scorer once we lost a round again and it’s because of that that she’s been sent up for elimination.

KatyCatPH publicly asked to be eliminated out of feeling guilty for our team losing (which was debunked by Yvess) and not because of a genuine desire to leave the game once we privately talked, so that was put into consideration as well as Taylor doing considerably better when making this decision.

I know you’ll probably want to axe one of my members, but remember this: eliminating Kacey won’t do much for your team.

Save Kacey for the good times at Team Element, save Kacey to fight against Yeeyeephobia, save Kacey to save :heart2: cptz :heart2: 

Yours Truly,

Sabbath.

1 will be eliminated from them and its all in

1Vzp12c.gif @Element's hands rn.

You can choose to eliminate a tribute or use the power to not decide and have Team Sabbath/Speezy go on a merged elimination ceremony

Please PM me your choice also about Loyalty's case

xoxo

hey

26 minutes ago, Yvess said:

a user we all respect and love and that brings great joy to us all

Speak for yourself!!! 

Ironically  Boys almost a perfect ATRL persona of her career.

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Britney, sweetie...

36 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Speak for yourself!!! 

shush grandma or no one takes care of you tonight :biblio:

1 hour ago, thecptz said:

shush grandma or no one takes care of you tonight :biblio:

Um that's negligence and it's illegal :biblio:

• ATRL Moderator

who's ready for boys 2 drag me

PTR i'm ready to go

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, Element said:

who's ready for boys 2 drag me

Related image

au41v5gn4k82.png   

T R I B U T E S

Boys vs thecptz

zrscw2iunv90.pnguy6cn3cbkvx5.png 

plus the fate of Loyalty...

x7l2l99k5o45.png

Element has made a decision....

the cliffhanger!

CbhImv-UkAAfGTm.jpg

LOYALTY'S FATE: 

x7l2l99k5o45.png

Spoiler

Okay so unfortunately we are going to send home Xtina.... she hasn’t really shown too much growth across the game and I’m going to stick with the original intent of your previous round — to eliminate someone. Sorry Loyalty bb 

++++++++++++++++

@Loyalty, it is with a heavy heart that I have to let you go. Hope you stick around in this game for update. xoxo

- Yvess

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

the cliffhanger!

CbhImv-UkAAfGTm.jpg

:ahh: 

au41v5gn4k82.png   

T R I B U T E S

Boys vs thecptz

zrscw2iunv90.pnguy6cn3cbkvx5.png 

Spoiler

We've gotten to the point in this competition where the artists should really be producing top tier entries all the time. This is the top half now! Faltering is less and less of an option. I've gone back and forth about what to do here but I've decided that it's unfortunately time for Kacey to go home. Baby Z, I love you and it was amazing to work with you on the original Team Element. I was able to give you some more time after Sabbath nominated you a few rounds ago, but I think that Kacey has exhausted her portfolio for this game. You had some high highs, but your scores have plateaued otherwise. I hope that you enjoyed your time throughout the tournament and that there's a comeback round you can fight in! 

Baby Z, you know how much I love you and you're my ultimate cheerleader so this farewell is very hard. I hope you get to enjoy the game and please stick around too for possible updates about the wildcard round

xoxo

- Yvess

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

:weeps:

was even hopin to see loyalty be part of 3 teams :weeps: 

giphy.gif

maybe it's what she deserves after siding with scooter

i have many things to say about my mentor's choice but lemme not :)

because this is what i deserve!!

i spoke to element. he knows he didn't eliminate an OG team member. i love cptz for not actually being eliminated in ultimate TABS 

tenor.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.