Billboard Publishes Q1 Top 10 Hot 100 songs

HEAVYONIT

Why are they posting Q1 in the middle of May? :deadbanana2:

Anyway, Shallow top 10 despite losing 3 months of charting in 2018 :clap3: truly one of the biggest hits of the decade :clap3:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• Monster Megamind

• Hurem

• Enoch

Top Posters In This Topic

I bop to most of these! 

36 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

7 rings really needs to hold tf on in order to beat out Without Me in the year-end. It's gonna be tooth and nail :deadbanana4:

If anything  Sunflower will finish higher on the YE than both of them

Wait.  Ariana didn't sing 7 rings?  I've always thought it was a song of hers. 

sunflower will be number one :gaycat1:

38 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Ariana and Gaga :clap3:

it IS one of the biggest hits of the decade WW, the numbers don’t lie sweetie. :sistrens: 

It only has 2.7m certified units WW and still only 4.7m if you update the US certification from Platinum to 3x Platinum

But maybe by "one of" you meant top 200

Bastille did that! Ari who :eli:

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Shallow only #10 (and will drop) despite all the claims it’s one of the biggest songs of the decade. 

It is WW.

This is an usa only list from january to april.

1 hour ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Anyway, Shallow top 10 despite losing 3 months of charting in 2018 :clap3: truly one of the biggest hits of the decade :clap3:

Oh wow :clap3:

What a monster smash :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

2019 is truly Ari's year :clap3: 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Shallow only #10 (and will drop) despite all the claims it’s one of the biggest songs of the decade. 

This is the first time I hear someone "claims" Shallow is one of the biggest songs of the decade.

2 minutes ago, Juanny said:

It was released last year in September. :skull: 

FAN is OGH. Spread the word.

TuAHE66.gif

2 hours ago, FAN said:

:oh:

2 hours ago, FAN said:

It is one of the biggest song of the decade WW, the US was the only place where it didn't smash as it did in most of the countries from Europe and Oceania. It was also a smash in Canada if I'm not mistaken. Plus, the song came out at the beginning of October 2018. :rip:

If longevity keeps being this great, either "Without Me" or "Sunflower" could end up as #1. OTR is coming hard too, but don't know if it isn't gonna freefall after being #1.

5 hours ago, Entela said:

It is WW.

This is an usa only list from january to april.

4 hours ago, Juanny said:

It was released last year in September. :skull: 

4 hours ago, Diocles said:

FAN is OGH. Spread the word.

TuAHE66.gif

3 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

It is one of the biggest song of the decade WW, the US was the only place where it didn't smash as it did in most of the countries from Europe and Oceania. It was also a smash in Canada if I'm not mistaken. Plus, the song came out at the beginning of October 2018. :rip:

Eastside was released in July. Sicko Mode and Happier were released in August. Without Me and Sunflower were also released in October yet they all are above Shallow in 2019. so the “but it was released before January!!!!!” excuse isn’t going to work. :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, FAN said:

Eastside was released in July. Sicko Mode and Happier were released in August. Without Me and Sunflower were also released in October yet they all are above Shallow in 2019. so the “but it was released before January!!!!!” excuse isn’t going to work. :deadbanana4:

That's not even the main point here, as many of us said, the song didn't perform as well as the US as in the rest of the world because they don't play that kind of music in the radio there :rip:  let's see other countries:

Sweden: Became Gaga's longest running #1 after 7 weeks at the top of the chart.

Australia: Gaga's longest running top 10, broke the record of being the song with the longest gap between #1 berth's, as it went #1 for 3 weeks and then returned to the top 16 weeks after.

Switzerland: Lead female song with the most amount of weeks in the top 10 ever with more than 27 weeks.

Canada: Longest running top 10 female song in history.

And I'm sure there's more than I don't even remember right now.

10 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

That's not even the main point here, as many of us said, the song didn't perform as well as the US as in the rest of the world because they don't play that kind of music in the radio there :rip:  let's see other countries:

Sweden: Became Gaga's longest running #1 after 7 weeks at the top of the chart.

Australia: Gaga's longest running top 10, broke the record of being the song with the longest gap between #1 berth's, as it went #1 for 3 weeks and then returned to the top 16 weeks after.

Switzerland: Lead female song with the most amount of weeks in the top 10 ever with more than 27 weeks.

Canada: Longest running top 10 female song in history.

And I'm sure there's more than I don't even remember right now.

3/4 comments I quoted mentioned the fact it was released before 2019 as an excuse for why it isn’t higher yet some claim it to be bigger than it is.

Feel free to provide us with an actual factual list of the biggest hits of the decade although I doubt Shallow will be Top 50 or even Top 100 at this point. 

6 minutes ago, FAN said:

3/4 comments I quoted mentioned the fact it was released before 2019 as an excuse for why it isn’t higher yet some claim it to be bigger than it is.

Feel free to provide us with an actual factual list of the biggest hits of the decade although I doubt Shallow will be Top 50 or even Top 100 at this point. 

Well there isn't any official chart that tracks the success of songs WW. The closest we have is Mediatraffic, Shallow is in their all-time chart at #334 and still counting points. This list includes songs from like 1950 till now so I'm sure it would be in the top 100 of this decade.

Edited by alfonso12

Over Pulse Board there are some reliable top 100 of the decade lists so far (Billboard Hot 100) and Shallow is nowhere near/close to the top 100 so where are these fake news Shallow is "one of the biggests songs of the decade" coming from? It'll probably be top 250/200/150 of the 2010s.

It would need to chart in the top 15/10 until December to even enter top 100 and obviously that's not going to happen...

8 hours ago, FAN said:

Too bad its back in Power Rotation on radio and #2 on itunes WW

11 hours ago, FAN said:

In the US its not but ww, its gonna be top almost everywhere at the year end. 

11 hours ago, cityfolk said:

7 rings really needs to hold tf on in order to beat out Without Me in the year-end. It's gonna be tooth and nail :deadbanana4:

I mean isnt OTR projected to be the biggest hit of the year tho?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.