Beyoncé slays US Spotify with 3 year old album

Bey Admired

3 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

The OP posted the receipt of Taylor’s album as a benchmark to showcase both albums’ success. Others’ lastest studio albums surely can’t relate

This is what is so funny. We are praising 1989 not dragging it :deadbanana4:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey Admired

• Kyoto

• Lovett

• LiveYourLife

48 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

Only the biggest female artist in the world. :jonny5:

Biggest artist in the world while being absent in the top 10 best selling album artists this decade in the US.

I’m crying at “live album hype” :ahh: 

Just now, fabbriche said:

Biggest artist in the world while being absent in the top 10 best selling album artists this decade in the US.

Awe.

-

anyways,  Lemonade and HOMECOMING, the people just can’t seem to get enough! :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

Good for her but the comparison with 1989 is dumb :skull: This is why y'all always get dragged, you couldn't just be happy about your faves number. No you had to bring up Taylor Swift's numbers as if it's comparable :deadbanana4:

- Taylor released her entire discography at once, not just 1989 so obviously the streams were more spread out

- Lemonade was added to Spotify after a heavily promoted Netflix documentary and after the release of a live album on all streaming services. Taylor announced she was coming to Spotify 5 hours before it happened. Most Swifties didn't have Spotify considering Taylor wasn't on it :deadbanana4:

- 10M people already bought 1989 and were playing it from their downloaded copies.

- 2017 streaming climate vs 2019 streaming climate :toofunny2:

:rip: The unnecessary dramatics. As has already explained, the only reason he posted 1989’s stats were because they’re the only two albums which were held off streaming services for an extended period, before they were uploaded.

You really don’t need to stress out at everything. :toofunny3:

7 minutes ago, Scarface said:

The monsters arrived.

giphy.gif

They gonna spam this thread with deflections after deflections and hurt feelings. 

The benchmarks will be moved also as well lmao

Everyone knows Tidal was a colossal mistake.

:clap3:

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

The way they dumped her after Drunk In Love :rip:

Nahh she’s still huge here she always sells out Stade de France on her tours, her & Rihanna are like the most popular / most loved international female artists here 

love drought being so low :biblio:

Wow. Amazing. Most people don't give a crap the average album 3 months afters its release, let alone 3 YEARS. Really big testamanent to how impactful and signfiicant the album was and still is. 

I almost feel bad for the haters that thought she was over after EIL. HA!

So deserved TBH! I hope the album charts top 10 this week considering it's sales increased and it's #1 on apple music! 

1 hour ago, Taz said:

I'm perched for the excuses, let them come

giphy.webp

—People are streaming it for sympathy.

—The GP is only streaming it for Becky.

—She exploited her marriage and her baby.

—She paid Daniel Ek for those streams.

PYCM needs to be the most streamed though :fish2:

24 minutes ago, Katamari said:

love drought being so low :biblio:

10 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

PYCM needs to be the most streamed though :fish2:

I just want to take the time to say taste! Love Drought and PYCM are 2 of 3 in my trinity (All Night being the other song) 

17 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

no top 10? yikes

she has the #1 album 

The way the hive HAD to bring up Taylor’s numbers to make their fav seem like she outdid her :priceless:

57 minutes ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

Good for her but the comparison with 1989 is dumb :skull: This is why y'all always get dragged, you couldn't just be happy about your faves number. No you had to bring up Taylor Swift's numbers as if it's comparable :deadbanana4:

- Taylor released her entire discography at once, not just 1989 so obviously the streams were more spread out

- Lemonade was added to Spotify after a heavily promoted Netflix documentary and after the release of a live album on all streaming services. Taylor announced she was coming to Spotify 5 hours before it happened. Most Swifties didn't have Spotify considering Taylor wasn't on it :deadbanana4:

- 10M people already bought 1989 and were playing it from their downloaded copies.

- 2017 streaming climate vs 2019 streaming climate :toofunny2:

Nnnn right the first thing the hive does is compare it to 1989 yet claiming it as “not shady” lmaoo 

:jonny: 

Y’all need to stop with the silly Tidal shade it still has the better listening experience than both AM and Spotify. I don’t care what y’all say. 

13 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

Y’all need to stop with the silly Tidal shade it still has the better listening experience than both AM and Spotify. I don’t care what y’all say. 

Putting all her eggs in one basket was a huge mistake, that she has surely learned from. It has nothing to do with Tidal per se, but making her content exclusive to them that’s the problem. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.