Beyoncé slays US Spotify with 3 year old album

Bey Admired

Can we get the gif of the guy jumping out of the shower to press “skip” on sandcastles :fan:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey Admired

• Kyoto

• Lovett

• LiveYourLife

40 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Can we get the gif of the guy jumping out of the shower to press “skip” on sandcastles :fan:

I need this gif 

11 hours ago, Pop said:

To be fair, so many more people bought 1989 before it was released on Spotify. 

Lemonade didn't sell nearly as much, so it makes sense that people are streaming it now that it's been released on Spotify. 

1 hour ago, UNNAMI said:

it's been said many times in Billboard's thread here on ATRL - if Formation video was public, not private, it would steal all Rihanna's Work weeks at 1 which was 9. maybe Rihanna would sneak 2 or 3, but Formation definately would be Beyonce's third biggest hit after Crazy in Love and Irreplaceable (both 10 weeks at 1)

Crazy in Love : 8 weeks at #1

Baby Boy : 9 weeks at #1

Irreplaceable : 10 weeks at #1

13 hours ago, pieuxvu said:

i am so flop fan that I forgot about Baby boy hahah

14 hours ago, pieuxvu said:

Independent Woman was #1 for 11 weeks :keir:

On 4/24/2019 at 8:43 AM, Pop said:

Lemonade didn't sell nearly as much, so it makes sense that people are streaming it now that it's been released on Spotify. 

I have to agree

Animated GIF

#19 Sorry

#20 Hold Up 

#23 Formation

#31 6 INCH 

#48 Don’t Hurt Yourself 

#54 All Night 

#55 Daddy Lessons 

#60 Pray You Catch Me 

#64 Freedom 

#65 Love Drought 

#74 Sorry (Original Demo) 

#88 Sandcastles 

#142 Forward 

Amazing stability on US Spotify :clap3:

Nice hold! :clap3:

On 4/24/2019 at 2:41 PM, Bey Admired said:

For reference: 

83 (NE) Blank Space by Taylor Swift | 296,970

91 (NE) Shake It Off by Taylor Swift | 277,052

116 (NE) Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift | 248,381

119 (NE) Style by Taylor Swift | 246,636

127 (NE) Bad Blood by Taylor Swift | 238,176

177 (NE) Out Of The Woods by Taylor Swift | 194,036

188 (NE) Welcome To New York by Taylor Swift | 188,645

This isn’t shade, just for comparison purposes. 

In addition to your not-shady-comment: this album sold way more than the other did, so this might be a reason why people didn’t stream that much, besides the fact that her entire discography went up at one time? Why stream an album, when you own it digitally/physically :michael: But, this isn’t shady!!1

1 minute ago, zeddga said:

In addition to your not-shady-comment: this album sold way more than the other did, so this might be a reason why people didn’t stream that much, besides the fact that her entire discography went up at one time? Why stream an album, when you own it digitally/physically :michael: But, this isn’t shady!!1

Okay

On 4/24/2019 at 2:40 PM, Bey Admired said:

Spotify USA

15 (NE) Sorry by Beyoncé | 790,124

17 (NE) Hold Up by Beyoncé | 765,821

21 (NE) Formation by Beyoncé | 669,668

27 (NE) 6 Inch (feat. The Weeknd) by Beyoncé635,691

29 (NE) Don't Hurt Yourself (feat. Jack White) by Beyoncé | 589,401

37 (NE) Pray You Catch Me by Beyoncé | 540,326

49 (NE) Daddy Lessons by Beyoncé | 499,408

53 (NE) All Night by Beyoncé | 480,638

56 (NE) Love Drought by Beyoncé | 467,233

58 (NE) Freedom (feat. Kendrick Lamar) by Beyoncé | 455,120

60 (NE) Sorry - Original Demo by Beyoncé | 441,688

70 (NE) Sandcastles by Beyoncé | 393,909

106 (NE) Forward (feat. James Blake) by Beyoncé | 320,811

Source: Starkboy 

Someone shut this post down creating drama out of nothing for your information Lemonade was just just released on spotify and these streams are new whilst Taylor released 1989 on Spotify over a year ago lol ... Besides 1989 is about to go diamond has sold 6.3 million copies in pure sales which if i'm not mistaken is Beyonce's last 3 albums combines in pure sales and Taylor has sold 9 million equivalent units of 1989 in the USA... no shade though

9 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Someone shut this post down creating drama out of nothing for your information Lemonade was just just released on spotify and these streams are new whilst Taylor released 1989 on Spotify over a year ago lol ... Besides 1989 is about to go diamond has sold 6.3 million copies in pure sales which if i'm not mistaken is Beyonce's last 3 albums combines in pure sales and Taylor has sold 9 million equivalent units of 1989 in the USA... no shade though

Okay. 

8 minutes ago, kayliah said:

The dramatics. :skull: He quite clearly stated the only reason 1989 was referenced was because it's the only other album that was held off streaming for an extended period of time, so literally the only other album we can look at comparatively. Jesus, no need to act like a total child over it. It's really not that serious. :toofunny3:

17 hours ago, kayliah said:

Relax sis, it’s going to be okay. Beyoncé got you bothered 

17 hours ago, kayliah said:

:rip:

21 hours ago, kayliah said:

Breathe baby, it's alright :skull:

On 4/24/2019 at 8:43 PM, Pop said:

1989 it’s like 6M in the US? And lemonade? Is it even cross 2.5M or 3M in the US? The different is too much I mean...  :fan:

All this arguing for nothing, only 4 songs remain on the top 200 3 days later, and her newest single is the lowest of them all. 

Just now, thedastardly said:

All this arguing for nothing, only 4 songs remain on the top 200 3 days later, and her newest single is the lowest of them all. 

Stop worrying about Beyonce. She's doing fine. 

6 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Beyoncé doesn't have a single out at the moment...

39 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Single? She hasn’t released a single? 

2 hours ago, thedastardly said:

The way you are going to ever Beyoncé thread dgjdgjdjg awe! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.