• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inverted

• hellocory

• Thinking Of You

• Lady Bird

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

And whatever country in Asia can stay with whatever this is they call music. We obviously don’t care nor want the music over here. Case closed, next case. 

They’re selling more albums than most major acts here and playing stadiums :skull: 

5 hours ago, hindsight said:

wow, will this be the new Closer? :eek: Halsey is too powerful  

BP still have the solo record

r0fjjvV.gif

What solo record? You can’t be meaning solo as in solo artist record for most views in 24 hours. :psyduck:

And just like in the Western markets, the highly talented girl groups lose out to the more mediocre boy bands :shakeno: 

But at least Halsey now technically has the 24 hour YouTube record, so I'll take it :eli:

4 hours ago, Lady Bird said:

Bots and 12 year olds snapped ig

ZhSJEbw.jpg

I’d rather 12 year olds that actually buy my albums than miserable gays who Stan me but won’t. :oh:

4 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

And whatever country in Asia can stay with whatever this is they call music. We obviously don’t care nor want the music over here. Case closed, next case. 

And somehow BTS managed to snatch two #1's on the Billboard charts hihi. Ugly racist

ZhSJEbw.jpg

5 hours ago, hindsight said:

wow, will this be the new Closer? :eek: Halsey is too powerful  

BP still have the solo record

r0fjjvV.gif

How come no solo certifications outside of Korea then? So BP only ave youtube views? :rip:

r0fjjvV.gif

4 hours ago, Pinter said:

They will soon enough.

Kpop is the future pop music.

US can stay with their urban/hiphop.

at this stage it will be hard for western pop acts to compete with kpop. thats why they resort to hiphop/urban.

US can stay with their urban/hiphop.” u know that’s where kpop gets most of its inspiration from right?

57 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

@Lady Bird The racist western stan fuming in this thread :bibliahh:

Them being talentless has nothing to do with their race hun, tell them to make some good music instead of worrying about me x

(Also the :bibliahh: screams pressed, yikes)

33wv59d.jpg

Just now, Lady Bird said:

Them being talentless has nothing to do with their race hun, tell them to make some good music instead of worrying about me x

(Also the :bibliahh: screams pressed, yikes)

33wv59d.jpg

Says the user in every BTS thread :psyduck:

Those guys are slaying so hard yet i found it never intersting enough to check even one of their videos :rip: 

1 hour ago, thirdward said:

US can stay with their urban/hiphop.” u know that’s where kpop gets most of its inspiration from right?

They aren’t ready for that tea. They get “inspired” from the culture then the stans pretend it’s new and innovative.

Omg the meltdowns in here. :deadbanana4:

I swear its always the same swine that comes into these BTS/Kpop threads, only to have an aneurism because these artists are doing better than their faves. 

Make whatever excuse you want about the reasons why you don’t like them. At the end of the day, they broke a record set only a week prior by another kpop artist, and that’s that. Acknowledge it and leave. 

2 hours ago, PATTAR said:

Omg the meltdowns in here. :deadbanana4:

I swear its always the same swine that comes into these BTS/Kpop threads, only to have an aneurism because these artists are doing better than their faves. 

Make whatever excuse you want about the reasons why you don’t like them. At the end of the day, they broke a record set only a week prior by another kpop artist, and that’s that. Acknowledge it and leave. 

tell'em :clap3:

Talent stays winning

ZhSJEbw.jpg

13 hours ago, Lady Bird said:

Bots and 12 year olds snapped ig

Bots can't sell out stadiums and neither can your faves. :celestial:

13 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

I-

He has 3 number ones and 2 other Top 5 hits bigger than that Ariana collab. What a dumb comment :rip: 

And Paula Abdul has consecutive #1s and other Top 5 hits. How is that relevant? He can't get a hit anymore and is definitely not selling out stadiums and breaking streaming records. :celestial:

13 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

If they're Koream the "whatever country in Asia" is clearly Soith Korea, but that's probably too difficult for your brain to process. As for people not caring, clearly they do if they're selling out stadiums here, which your fave can't do. :celestial:

Thinking Of You
44 minutes ago, Inverted said:

If they're Koream the "whatever country in Asia" is clearly Soith Korea, but that's probably too difficult for your brain to process. As for people not caring, clearly they do if they're selling out stadiums here, which your fave can't do. :celestial:

Stadiums where, babygirl? Not in America. 

2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Stadiums where, babygirl? Not in America. 

They literally sold out Citi Field back in October. And are playing Soldier Field x2, Met Life x2 and the Rose Bowl next month :ahh: 

Thinking Of You
9 hours ago, Ohno said:

Ugly racist

They way Asians treat POC over there is a disgrace so I really don’t care 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.