BTS break 24 hour YouTube record with 9 hours to spare

hellocory

13 minutes ago, Harranger said:

And then you all come in to give credits to Halsey as if her "power" controls those 12 year olds and bots lol

Not only a racist but you’re also a dumbass

FFF dragging these guys for making terrible music and being talentless has nothing to do with their race :ahh: 

I guess y’all racist for dragging Nicki in every single thread then :ahh: 

and these insults nnn are y’all 12?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inverted

• hellocory

• Thinking Of You

• Lady Bird

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigger than the Beatles, and no I'M NOT TROLLING :clap3:

Just now, Lady Bird said:

FFF dragging these guys for making terrible music and being talentless has nothing to do with their race :ahh: 

I guess y’all racist for dragging Nicki in every single thread then :ahh: 

and these insults nnn are y’all 12?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You continue to perch in their threads, make snide comments to discredit them and then act like you're quoting practically everyone who's calling you out on your racist mess being a defensive moron. Either say congrats and go or shut the **** up if you don't care. 

Good for them and Halsey. I hope K-Pop groups keep breaking these records. These racist, dusty bottoms need to keep seething. :clap3:

Just now, Hongbin said:

You continue to perch in their threads, make snide comments to discredit them and then act like you're quoting practically everyone who's calling you out on your racist mess being a defensive moron. Either say congrats and go or shut the **** up if you don't care. 

Girlie I’m perched cause my fave happened to collab with these guys. ?

Just now, Thinking Of You said:

The States don’t care

They will soon enough.

Kpop is the future pop music.

US can stay with their urban/hiphop.

at this stage it will be hard for western pop acts to compete with kpop. thats why they resort to hiphop/urban.

Edited by Pinter

Thinking Of You
4 minutes ago, Pinter said:

US can stay with their urban/hiphop.

And whatever country in Asia can stay with whatever this is they call music. We obviously don’t care nor want the music over here. Case closed, next case. 

30 minutes ago, Sailor Star said:

Good for them and Halsey. I hope K-Pop groups keep breaking these records. These racist, dusty bottoms need to keep seething. :clap3:

:clap3:

1 hour ago, shookspeare said:

asians and obese teenage white girls

PRNwsBs.gif

Imagine a forum with majority of its users being white gays in their late 20s speaking on a topic like demographics. Y'all are still here seething at urban music's takeover and pop girls flopping all over the place that you've relegated yourselves to having to talk about pop culture events from 2001 like it happened yesterday. :toofunny3:

Most K-pop forums have polls on their user demographics and the results are a lot more diverse than ATRL's userbase. If you want to see who's stanning for K-pop, head over to your local high school or college and you'll see plenty of young people listening to BTS and/or BlackPink. Meanwhile ask them who these girls ATRL stans for like Ava Max and they'll be like :confused:

Wow, so young and diverse! :eek: Poor decrepit, racist white gays on ATRL hoping for some sort of pop prophecy to save their pop girls. :sad:

2 minutes ago, SeoMania said:

Imagine a forum with majority of its users being white gays in their late 20s speaking on a topic like demographics. Y'all are still here seething at urban music's takeover and pop girls flopping all over the place that you've relegated yourselves to having to talk about pop culture events from 2001 like it happened yesterday. :toofunny3:

Most K-pop forums have polls on their user demographics and the results are a lot more diverse than ATRL's userbase. If you want to see who's stanning for K-pop, head over to your local high school or college and you'll see plenty of young people listening to BTS and/or BlackPink. Meanwhile ask them who these girls ATRL stans for like Ava Max and they'll be like :confused:

Wow, so young and diverse! :eek: Poor decrepit, racist white gays on ATRL hoping for some sort of pop prophecy to save their pop girls. :sad:

too bad i am in college and don't stan any major pop girl :cm: i simply call out bad overly-produced music when i hear it

Talent won

Racists lost

19 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

too bad i am in college and don't stan any major pop girl :cm: i simply call out bad overly-produced music when i hear it

And what does calling out bad, overly-produced music have to do with shading K-pop's listener demographic? :cm: Like, I don't even stan BTS and think most of their music is... not to my taste :mandown:... but this drag everyone uses of only fat white girls listening to K-pop outside of Asia is tired.

7 minutes ago, SeoMania said:

And what does calling out bad, overly-produced music have to do with shading K-pop's listener demographic? :cm: Like, I don't even stan BTS and think most of their music is... not to my taste :mandown:... but this drag everyone uses of only fat white girls listening to K-pop outside of Asia is tired.

just speaking from personal experience :cm:not my fault said demographic likes tacky overly manufactured music, is it?

Edited by shookspeare

It's nice to see success coming from Asia and all that, but the song is garbage and Halsey's verses feel disjointed from the rest.

Very poor release.

I like the beat tho. Generic EDM is a SOUND.

Edited by Comedor

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

And whatever country in Asia can stay with whatever this is they call music. We obviously don’t care nor want the music over here. Case closed, next case. 

The irony of a user named after a 2009 Katy Perry b-side talking about what the United States as a cultural entity cares about. Nobody in the us or abroad cares about your precious pop girls either anymore fool.

Jesus ****ing Christ one Kpop band does this and people are having stan wars over artists that aren’t even part of the conversation. The power that that BTS has 

The fumes :laugh: 

My boys did that and y'all better get used to it cause they're here to stay.

8mZT.gif

ew

Congrats! 

BTS is lucky China blocked youtube or Taylor would snatch that record back. 

It’s approaching 75M and there’s still 2 hours left

kiii I dont care for them at all. But it's great to see racists expose themselves. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.