RIP Kworb.net, iTunes updates "gone for good"

QueenofCopyPaste

I feel like Billboard has something to do with this. 

Billboard is probably trying to stop the hot 100 predictions. I wouldn’t be surprised if the spotify chart numbers are next.

magazine

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Bloodflowers.

• jdanton2

• Cryptique

24 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Billboard is probably trying to stop the hot 100 predictions. I wouldn’t be surprised if the spotify chart numbers are next.

But why? :biblio:

6 minutes ago, Caesar said:

magazine

I have exact same thought :eli:

6 minutes ago, Caesar said:

magazine

I have exact same thought :eli:

The irony that Spotify is the last one still giving us numbers. Non-Apple Streaming won I guess.

I'll always remember the first time I went on Kworb during the Applause vs. Roar war 

Rest in piss, legend, if that's your kink

Edited by doonerr

4 hours ago, Caesar said:

magazine

thinking that as well. maybe they don't like others telling everyone what is going to be #1 before they do.

Shallow ended the iTunes era with a flourish

6 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

Sis @Pikachoo is an atrl legend. Respect Legends 

Maybe for 14 years old that find those crngy try hard posts funny 

4 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

thinking that as well. maybe they don't like others telling everyone what is going to be #1 before they do.

Yes, exactly. Most people just check chart predictions without visiting their site. No suspense/anticipation. 

4 hours ago, Caesar said:

magazine

But Spotify releases the numbers itself. I just don’t get why they’d want to hide all this information. 

I knew once Kworb went mainstream and Avril, Nicki, Iggy, etc. started posting the receipts from Kworb to their Instagram stories, the people at Apple would become pressed :rip: 

2 hours ago, thedastardly said:

The irony that Spotify is the last one still giving us numbers. Non-Apple Streaming won I guess.

Spotify and YouTube aka the streaming platforms that matter

magazine

I mean... imagine using iTunes in 2019 :skull: That’s a good thing

12 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

but that's stupid because Billboard still needs to confirm as we wait for the anticipation

magazine

7 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

trynna hide receipts I see? i wont stand for it. trynna hide how much some artists flop. we will always find a way to know how much artists are FLOPPING into oblivion do not get it twisted, no do not. we will hack the databases, crack the passwords and get ALL the info we need on the latest floppenings. we WILL know how much behind 365 is. And i dont even think it has to do with Katy. oh no. they got rid of Katy a long time ago, after she denounces the industry and turned back to Christ. Yes she did. The long black hair was the industrys idea, not hers. and whats the opposite of long black hair? SHORT BLONDE hair. Translation: “I am no longer part of the Satanic industry.” opposite of Satan? Jesus. amen. but i can see the scheming conniving Camila Cabello behind this. because she was upset no one was buying her single, “The Sangria Challenge”. And then she saw Normani doing well with Love Lies and that collab with sweet but psycho Sammy Smith. Dont be fooled Camila is a very charismatic young lady.  behind the ballroom dresses is a sultry silhoutte dress that accentuates her booty. yes camila got cake, i wont take that away from her. she is pretty and curvy. scheming?  yes? but beautiful? yes she is. so she probably flirted with some IT guy and said “we dont need itunes updates.. do we loverboy?” (no, the IT guy was straight so he did not get the Mariah reference) and so the IT guy giggled like a school girl “anything u say miss cabello.. tee hee” and DOWN went the itunes updates

I love you :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

but that's stupid because Billboard still needs to confirm as we wait for the anticipation

magazine

Billboard still might  not want others having access to the info they are looking at when determining the charts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.