• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Bloodflowers.

• jdanton2

• Cryptique

i like itunes /: i wish they would keep it up... like do they know some people like to support artists by buying their stuff?? maybe itll be rolled into apple music

trynna hide receipts I see? i wont stand for it. trynna hide how much some artists flop. we will always find a way to know how much artists are FLOPPING into oblivion do not get it twisted, no do not. we will hack the databases, crack the passwords and get ALL the info we need on the latest floppenings. we WILL know how much behind 365 is. And i dont even think it has to do with Katy. oh no. they got rid of Katy a long time ago, after she denounces the industry and turned back to Christ. Yes she did. The long black hair was the industrys idea, not hers. and whats the opposite of long black hair? SHORT BLONDE hair. Translation: “I am no longer part of the Satanic industry.” opposite of Satan? Jesus. amen. but i can see the scheming conniving Camila Cabello behind this. because she was upset no one was buying her single, “The Sangria Challenge”. And then she saw Normani doing well with Love Lies and that collab with sweet but psycho Sammy Smith. Dont be fooled Camila is a very charismatic young lady.  behind the ballroom dresses is a sultry silhoutte dress that accentuates her booty. yes camila got cake, i wont take that away from her. she is pretty and curvy. scheming?  yes? but beautiful? yes she is. so she probably flirted with some IT guy and said “we dont need itunes updates.. do we loverboy?” (no, the IT guy was straight so he did not get the Mariah reference) and so the IT guy giggled like a school girl “anything u say miss cabello.. tee hee” and DOWN went the itunes updates

Tiziano Ferro outlasted Kworb.net :coffee:

:cries:

What about radio updates? Because that’s no longer showing for me anymore either.

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, TheSugarVenom said:

What about radio updates? Because that’s no longer showing for me anymore either.

That one was first. Now it's iTunes 

THE red green white UPDATES algorhythm were EVERYTHING

Just now, QueenofCopyPaste said:

That one was first. Now it's iTunes 

THE red green white UPDATES algorhythm were EVERYTHING

Wtf what will we do now?

How am I gonna know now if Adele’s next lead is flopping or not with the soccer moms... :cries:

Edited by TSLGNMA

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Wtf what will we do now?

Deal with it. :/

3 minutes ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Both itunes and radio is over for kworb :cries:

22 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

trynna hide receipts I see? i wont stand for it. trynna hide how much some artists flop. we will always find a way to know how much artists are FLOPPING into oblivion do not get it twisted, no do not. we will hack the databases, crack the passwords and get ALL the info we need on the latest floppenings. we WILL know how much behind 365 is. And i dont even think it has to do with Katy. oh no. they got rid of Katy a long time ago, after she denounces the industry and turned back to Christ. Yes she did. The long black hair was the industrys idea, not hers. and whats the opposite of long black hair? SHORT BLONDE hair. Translation: “I am no longer part of the Satanic industry.” opposite of Satan? Jesus. amen. but i can see the scheming conniving Camila Cabello behind this. because she was upset no one was buying her single, “The Sangria Challenge”. And then she saw Normani doing well with Love Lies and that collab with sweet but psycho Sammy Smith. Dont be fooled Camila is a very charismatic young lady.  behind the ballroom dresses is a sultry silhoutte dress that accentuates her booty. yes camila got cake, i wont take that away from her. she is pretty and curvy. scheming?  yes? but beautiful? yes she is. so she probably flirted with some IT guy and said “we dont need itunes updates.. do we loverboy?” (no, the IT guy was straight so he did not get the Mariah reference) and so the IT guy giggled like a school girl “anything u say miss cabello.. tee hee” and DOWN went the itunes updates

Always trying too hard with these paragraphs. Give up :zzz:

OT: Sad news.

Edited by Serpentine

First Nicki’s career. Now Kworb:psyduck:

Edited by Nando_05

A friend of mine have Mediabase access, I'll PM you if his account still working. :dancehall:

@simmnfierzig

Edited by merlls

11 minutes ago, jamesfog said:

:shakeno:

3a65GVV.gif

we may have lost kworb but livepopbars is still here to provide the current receipts :heart2: 

idbOTNX.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.