• Remmy

• Blue Rose

Sangria Wine??? Let me move my bang and read that again

1 hour ago, Tsareena said:

b3r8ZAq.gif

75 - 71

ZPagASQ.png

A song! Should be higher!:clap3:

Almost Love is cute, but not a SA1 highlight for me. I can't get into anything from C*mila, I don't know if I've even listened to Sangria Wine but I've heard bad things and I still have that phrase blocked on Twitter :oh:

The Mr. Twin Sister alb was rly nice :heart2:

22 minutes ago, The Lion King said:

The bravery in admitting to liking sangria wine :clap3: 

:ahh::ahh:

1 hour ago, The Lion King said:

asdfghjkl

OT: I didn't really mess with Let Me Down. Sounded too much like she was reaching for a hit. Glad it wasn't indicative of L&F.

• ATRL Moderator

gC0nv7m.gif

94 - 91

fd8opfQ.png

:mandown: I have a bias against male rappers in general so Denzel sneaking unto my list must have taken some talent. I really liked the mix of influences from video games and tv shows to horror movies. It added a lot of personality and i found myself listening quite a bit . Definitely recommended to rap fans.

Serves: PERCS, THE BLACKEST BALLOON, SUMO

qyV0ApV.png

I was surprised to see a member of Warpaint (dream pop band) attempt to go solo but she took some of my favorite elements of their music to make her debut. A very consistent record but the production is especially so good. Definitely recommended for people into that more trip hop sound especially in pop music (hmnm like daughter but :mandown:)

Serves: Safe, Tutorial , I've Been Fine

WNR9Igp.png

I listened quite a bit when this initially came out but it felt a bit random for me. After a push , I relistened and found the record a whole lot more enjoyable. Very fun tracks and some interesting sounds

Serves: In My View, See How, Tremolo

fSDcwxW.png

First album from Anderson .Paak I got into and I really liked it. Funky production, great vocals and some interesting rap verses on this. J Cole tried to ruin it for me but the Devil said no!. Also there's a track on getting head in a car and well I stan

Serves: Who R U?, Headlow, 6 Summers

• ATRL Moderator

deleting this thread for the sangria wine slander ff... 

3 hours ago, Legend E said:

Let Me Down :worship2: 

a song 

3 hours ago, Wicked said:

I have soft sports for Busta & Missy no matter how many duds they drop, that song is cool though. Maggie's album is indeed on my radar as well.

oop taste tea spilled

3 hours ago, prézli said:

How did I not hear about this? :eek: 

it flopped badly so :mandown:

3 hours ago, Superpower said:

Freak Me is ok.

The others, I can live without 

I-

3 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

i could say a lot about sangria wine but let me not :foot: 

oh wow

3 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Sangria Wine??? Let me move my bang and read that again

oh wow x2

2 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

I don't mind zeze. everything else :mandown:

whew

2 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

Let Me Down was a highlight early in the year.

:clap3:

2 hours ago, KasioKas said:

A song! Should be higher!:clap3:

sabrina did what she had to do

2 hours ago, Coklek92 said:

Snagria Wine :bibliahh:

I-

2 hours ago, The Lion King said:

fff

2 hours ago, Remmy said:

Almost Love is cute, but not a SA1 highlight for me. I can't get into anything from C*mila, I don't know if I've even listened to Sangria Wine but I've heard bad things and I still have that phrase blocked on Twitter :oh:

:deadbanana2: judging from the replies it's hated

1 hour ago, TRF. said:

The Mr. Twin Sister alb was rly nice :heart2:

taste ❤️ 

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

:ahh::ahh:

:rip:

25 minutes ago, Pink Matter said:

asdfghjkl

OT: I didn't really mess with Let Me Down. Sounded too much like she was reaching for a hit. Glad it wasn't indicative of L&F.

:mandown: clearly but still slaps

• ATRL Moderator

RECAP

80 - 71 Bops of 2018

80. Light On - Maggie Rogers

79. Rip Tides - Scavenger Hunt

78. Get It - Busta Rhymes ft. Missy Elliot, Kelly Rowland

77. 16 Steps - Martin Jensen & Olivia Holt

76. Bad Girlfriend - Anne Marie

75. Let Me Down - Jorja Smith ft. Stormzy

74. Freak Me - Ciara ft. Tekno

73. Almost Love - Sabrina Carpenter

72. ZEZE - Kodak Black ft. Offset, Travis Scott

71. Sangria Wine - Pharrell, Camila Cabello

94 - 91 Albums of 2018

94. TA1300 - Denzel Curry

93. LoveLaws - TT

92. Cocoa Sugar - Young Fathers

91. Oxnard - Anderson .Paak

Wow Denzel his impact! I felt Taboo wasn't as strong as his previous projects but it still makes a nice listen. The covers for it tho :skull: 

Damn at Taboo being so low :rip: Oxnard was solid throughout and had some great standout tracks. Most people I found liked the Young Fathers album but it did nothing for me :michael: 

And Oxnard was your first Anderson album then you NEED to check out Malibu. It's so much better :jonny4: 

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Wow Denzel his impact! I felt Taboo wasn't as strong as his previous projects but it still makes a nice listen. The covers for it tho :skull: 

:rip: the covers were something else. I'll have to check out his previous stuff tho

12 minutes ago, Pink Matter said:

Damn at Taboo being so low :rip: Oxnard was solid throughout and had some great standout tracks. Most people I found liked the Young Fathers album but it did nothing for me :michael: 

And Oxnard was your first Anderson album then you NEED to check out Malibu. It's so much better :jonny4: 

:mandown: I still haven't heard Malibu but I'm expecting a lot from what people have said

53 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

92. Cocoa Sugar - Young Fathers

91. Oxnard - Anderson .Paak

Cocoa Sugar never fell off for me. I had few of its songs in my gym playlist so the album got a lot of longevity. 

Oxnard. I wanted to love it, but it was just okay and okay doesn’t cut it in 2018

After a push

My payola worked :heart2: still deserved better 

I got tired of Oxnard after the first week tbh, it was pretty underwhelming, so this is a deserved spot. Now you need to listen to Malibu :)

I loved the young fathers album when it came out too but it aged like milk; TA13OO is great

Get It had so bad production :rip:  I mean, with all that artists...

Bad Girlfriend is one of my SYM faves :clap3: 

I actually like SW too :skull: I can't @ atrl starting to hate this when this flopped, while all of them asking her to release this song since like forever :rip: 

Oxnard is cute! I only recently listened to it but agree with you - a funky and enjoyable listen. I think I prefer his album from 2016 (was that the year?) more though.

Cocoa Sugar I see a lot! Let me put ha on my queue before I get to the "Cs" on my listing 

Shotgun is one of the worst songs I've ever heard :mandown: Why Did You Do That making the top 100 :clap3:

Baby and Bitches are bops :katie2: Money deserved to be higher :jonny:Light On and Almost Love :jamming:

agree about almost love :heart2: sangria wine here. omy :shakeno:

i stan this album cover WNR9Igp.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.