• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsareena

• theblackestday

• Remmy

• Blue Rose

Isolation, Saturn, High As Hope, Honey, Sweetener :worship: bye @ TLIC being listed as your serves

The #1 is okay :) 

Honey and High As Hope charted on my Best Of too!

Queen was a SERVE! I can't believe that was my introduction to Robyn! :jonny5: 

Sweetener getting what it deserves! :fan: The bandwagon hate on ATRL was so unnecessary, glad Ari flipped 'em all with tu,n and Imagine! :party:

• ATRL Moderator

uilaEPY.gif

thanks for all the comments. I'll be cleaning up the thread and will linking playlists for anyone to checkout my lists. Also will still be checking on best of threads still in progress ❤️ 

21 hours ago, Vilppu said:

i don't get the rosalia/kacey hype but i'm glad gorgeous women are getting their due respect. correct standouts for both too x

edit: oh top 10 n

isolation slay and slay all day, DC/sweetener are ok ig but top 10 seems a bit high, HAH/honey i don't rly care for. v shocked at the #1 tbh i still didn't listen to it :rip: but chun li/barbie tingz were surprisingly good so maybe the album is good too

:dies: drag a bit

21 hours ago, Legend E said:

Honey ❤️ 

an album

21 hours ago, Pink Matter said:

not necessarily a hater, just that country music and most singer-songwriter style music isn't to my taste

Velvet Elvis and High Horse are bops though ✈️

I agree but kacey stomped on her genre

19 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

Honey is a beautiful #1!

7BmBA8n.png

welp

19 hours ago, Dom said:

Honey is soo good, u lucky u made it 1, beach, or else you would have rotted.

Sweetener is amazing as well. minus nicki feature.

fff

19 hours ago, artangel said:

I stan @ #14 #9 #3

mess at #2 and #1, but I do prefer #1 over #2

7BmBA8n.png

:dies: 

17 hours ago, Remmy said:

I've heard the whole top 4 but there's only one that I really really enjoyed :keir: The other 3 are in the lower half of my list. Dirty Computer >>>>>>>>>>> Honey > Sweetener > Queen :cm: Ugh I really wish I could relate to your opinion on Nicki's album, for me it's easily her worst release. For Ari/Robyn I enjoy half of the tracklist while the rest isn't too cute. Oh at you being #TeamPharrell :gaycat3: Janelle obviously snapped, we all been knew at this point. Ever Again, Make Me Feel, Django Jane and Chun-Li in your standouts :fish1:

taste :clap3: 

14 hours ago, Jet said:

I approve of the top 4 :clap3: The order is debatable but the right albums are there :clap3: 

fff 

13 hours ago, Staryu said:

Kacey, Kali, Florence, Robyn,Nicki :jonny: love them as artists, but High as Hope/Queen were kind of bad for me, especially High as Hope. I stanned Nicki for awhile but the whole Queen era has turned me off :'( I did love Chun Li though + her Transformer verse slays + her verses on Chun Swae :jonny: if only it had less Swae, still a little because I like him but 6mins+ with that repetitive chorus ugh 

:dies: yeah chun swae is a bit too long but it hits too hard

8 hours ago, theblackestday said:

Well...

7BmBA8n.png

:rip: 

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

Ariana :johnald:

she did that

5 hours ago, Weed said:

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l.jpg

ayye

4 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Isolation, Saturn, High As Hope, Honey, Sweetener :worship: bye @ TLIC being listed as your serves

The #1 is okay :) 

:dies:

4 hours ago, TayRianaPH said:

Honey and High As Hope charted on my Best Of too!

Queen was a SERVE! I can't believe that was my introduction to Robyn! :jonny5: 

Sweetener getting what it deserves! :fan: The bandwagon hate on ATRL was so unnecessary, glad Ari flipped 'em all with tu,n and Imagine! :party:

taste

• ATRL Moderator

7BmBA8n.png

The rest of the top 10 is great tho!

I kinda liked MIl & Bone but then never listened again.  Honey, Dirty Computer, and Isolation being so high :duca: 

Honey, High as Hope, Dirty Computer :clap3:

Idk if I would place DC that high though, it definitely has its weak moments.

Yeah I was dissuaded from listening to Queen by the messiness of the era, but some of the singles were great!

That #1 album, I guess. 

7BmBA8n.png

sweetener + Dirty Computer :clap3: 

Girl ... not Queen at #1 

image.gif?width=400&height=225

But wig at Dirty Computer, Honey and Sweetener making it to top 5 :jonny:  Isolation & Us :clap3: No Kimbra though :noparty: 

Golden Hour is too low, Dirty Computer coming in tho :clap3: Sweetener has been growing on me, glad High As Hope is in the Top 10, sad that so many people didn't like it. Isolation is very cool too

I need to look into Milk and Bone again, didn't know they released.

Kali, Empress of, Rosalia, Nao, Florence, Chloe (good to see them in a top 5), Ari, Robin, Janelle :worship: these ****ing queens. Great top 10

I have NOT heard Queen outside of Coco Chanel so I'll keep my comments to myself.

oof what a controversial #1

7BmBA8n.png

But some solid choices nonetheless! Janelle, Robyn, Ari, and Kali are all fantastic :clap3: 

Nao and CxH were cute too! What a great countdown :party: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.