H100: GLY 7x #1, Happier #3, WM #9, HP #11, Money #13

Renan90

10 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

How about not just band jump whenever something more appealing comes Along?  How about not rooting snd oushing something just cause it’s the best option?

So just because we were rooting for a good song (Happier) to go #1, we don't have to root for an even better new song (thank you, next) to go #1 instead? Your logic is just... :skull:  (but hey, nothing new)

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Jude

• Sinister

Happier will still go #1 after Thank U, Next. :rip: It’s just that TUN’s best chance to go #1 is now so obviously people are going to prioritize rooting for it over Happier, which is gaining on radio and will have many chances in the coming weeks.

15 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

How about not just band jump whenever something more appealing comes Along?  How about not rooting snd oushing something just cause it’s the best option?

That makes no sense to me

You vote third party in US elections or what? 

There are only a limited number of realistic options (2 in an US voting and a few. 5 at most in a Hot 100 #1 race). Pick one. Pick another one when something better comes along.

And not rooting for anything is boring

people adore Ariana and this song, ofc they are rooting for her.

2 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

I don’t vote for a song to be #1 just because it’s the best of a bunch of ok or bad options. Just so I can vote for something to be #1 over something else I dislike more.

i either want a song #1 or I don’t. And nothing else coming along will change that.

I 

girl... try to make what you’re saying make sense

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

If I think a song should be #@ill root for it, if I don’t think anything should be #1 I won’t vote for anything just to vote.  

If something else comes along  I’ll still root for the first song I wanted to be #1. Why? Because I stand by my decisions, and I mske choices thst I really think should be there.

sis it’s not deep. people were rooting for happier before they knew about TUN and now they prefer that. thank u, next.

Just now, ChartsFan said:

If TYN goes #1 this week, it’s looking at 3-4 at #1.  It’ll get week 2 with the album release. After that if radio has supported it, it should be able to stay on top with the weak charts.

(assuming the usual no viral memes or unannounced big artist release,

the album isn’t coming out this week so this might be its only chance actually ?

3 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

If I think a song should be #@ill root for it, if I don’t think anything should be #1 I won’t vote for anything just to vote.  

If something else comes along  I’ll still root for the first song I wanted to be #1. Why? Because I stand by my decisions, and I mske choices thst I really think should be there.

Okay if you're this bothered by us supporting a song by one of the leading, most favorable artists of the new generation why don't you take your stale ass off this website and finally let all of us breathe without seeing your pointless, flamebait posts everyday :dies: 

So does Cardi tie Iggy for longest female rap #1? 

5 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Or in other words, they didn’t really support happier  it was just the best of the bad options at the time.

exactly! :gaycat4: it’s almost like rooting for songs isn’t that deep

Are we sure that Ariana is releasing new album on Friday? Or those are just wishful thoughts?

12 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

I’m bothered by the hypocrisy of what gets voted for on the Hot 100. It’s got nothing to do with the actual songs and what I think of them.

i already gave tyn a good review saying it fit well into early 90s r&b/soul and the divas at the time like Janet,

As if voting counts for anything on the charts. This is just... wow...

21 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

If TYN goes #1 this week, it’s looking at 3-4 at #1.  It’ll get week 2 with the album release. After that if radio has supported it, it should be able to stay on top with the weak charts.

(assuming the usual no viral memes or unannounced big artist release,

9 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

Are we sure that Ariana is releasing new album on Friday? Or those are just wishful thoughts?

Ariana confirmed the album isn’t coming next week. I doubt it’s coming the week after either since Kanye is releasing his album.

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

I’m bothered by the hypocrisy of what gets voted for on the Hot 100. It’s got nothing to do with the actual songs and what I think of them.

i already gave tyn a good review saying it fit well into early 90s r&b/soul and the divas at the time like Janet,

:skull:

when is it ever that serious

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

If Taylor or Adele drops right now, ari would be ignored for #1.

What the hell is the point of posting this :rip:

1 hour ago, Thuggin said:

Ariana confirmed the album isn’t coming next week. I doubt it’s coming the week after either since Kanye is releasing his album.

It really should come this Friday. The word of mouth for TUN is huge right now, the SPS for the album would be ridiculous.

I have a feeling that TUN is going to fizzle out quickly, but I could be wrong. 

I'm worrying about "Happier" now, just because callouts are not good enough. :ace:

40 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

I'm worrying about "Happier" now, just because callouts are not good enough. :ace:

Radio has nothing else to play, don't worry lol. 

I'd worry if TUN ends up having longevity or if there's any other huge surprise releases. Otherwise, I'd say it's a lock for #1 sometime in the next month or so

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

If Taylor or Adele drops right now, ari would be ignored for #1.

Taylor I'm not so sure of anymore, since she may have just possibly obliterated half her fanbase by publicly endorsing a Senate candidate that failed quite spectacularly.

5 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

This site is hilarious.

last week it was all about Happier had to be #1.

now that a real pop girl has come along,  Happier is dust.

same thing happened when Cardi came out and nobody liked her because she was rap, suddenly no females were topping the charts, and she became the IT girl,

I'm still rooting for HAPPIER as ty,n is mehhh..

But all signs are pointing for a number1 debut.. get over it and accept the L.. good for Ari :clap3:

24 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

XXXtentacion is releasing a single on Friday. :rip: Maybe that will debut #1 next.

i just-

Thuggin

4 minutes ago, Green said:

The last xxxtentacion single failed to go top 20

the ellen performances haven’t seemed to be uploaded to YT, should we be worried about the points? :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.