H100: Girls Like You 6x #1, Happier #4, Sunflower #9, TT #11

Renan90

Not OGHs using the 'soundrack sells so well because of cooper' excuse now ?

Its official..

IVE SEEN IT ALL :skull:

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• QueenofCopyPaste

• slw84

• Renan90

38 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

The only thing I have claimed is that on the BB200 the soundtrack is equally credited to Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.

it has been Gaga Stan’s claiming hypotheticals that the album is selling because of her, which I am the one pointed out we will never know - meaning you can’t use what if’s,  because Cooper is equally credited.

I had to login again just to tell you two things:

1. Redirect your energy towards more positive things in life than stan wars.

2. Let go and get a life.

26 minutes ago, SupahBass05 said:

Bradley's debut slaying still. :jonny: 

Do you really need that in life? Reflect yourself and your actions. You can be better than that.

Just now, ChartsFan said:

This thread is the billbosrd thrresd, it’s about the weekly billboard charts, rankings. Artists and stats.

there are at least fifty other ASIB threads on ATRL should I wish to discuss the minutiae of who did what on or for the album. Which I do not as I have not posted to those.

Then why going on with fan discussions?

You seem to be eloquent and smart, that‘s why I meant to let it go. Don‘t try to be a smart ass when Gaga‘s role in the success of the OST is more than obvious.

Third week at #1. The way she's winning again. :jonny5:

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

I’m trying to get you to discuss the chart,  I’m not the one who keeps bringing up who’s role is best.

Gaga/Cooper half way to Barbra/Kristofferson.

I wish you the best.

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

The only thing I have claimed is that on the BB200 the soundtrack is equally credited to Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.

it has been Gaga Stan’s claiming hypotheticals that the album is selling because of her, which I am the one pointed out we will never know - meaning you can’t use what if’s,  because Cooper is equally credited.

Except that we do know because a large percentage of the TEA and SEA belong to Gaga only tracks ?

You certainly tried. 

ABTS!

5 hours ago, Rentboy said:

I didnt realise that Bradley cooper was featured on about 20 of the ASIB albm tracks. Including several solo songs. You Gaga fans should give him more credit and stop pushing him off the podium as if its all about Gaga. Especially as he wrote, produced and directed the film! If the film was trash this album would be flopping along with it. 

5 hours ago, Hurem said:

Bradley solos: 4

Gagley duets: 5

Gaga solos: 9

giphy.gif

Oh? :mandown:

4 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

how can you say we will never know if the album is selling well because of her if all the tracks that are slaying are the gaga tracks? :rip: ARUTW, LWIF, INLA and kinda ITA, and most of Shallow included the climax of the song is performed by her? :rip: I love daddy Bradley but gaga gave that musical magical spark to the movie, Bradley is responsible of several other great things about the movie.

8 hours ago, Hurem said:

giphy.gif

this answer/gif is sending me :deadbanana2:

Who would've thought.. :fan:

6 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

OMFG

for the bloody last time I never said Gaga wasn’t a big part of ASIB doing well on the BB200.

I made ONE, yes ONE comment that we will never know how a Gaga less ASIB would do.  I didn’t say it would do good. I didn’t say it would do bad,  I simply said, we don’t know.

okay, can ya all back off now. I never insulted or put down or belittled anyone.

its all good sis i'm not being or trying to be rude :hug: 

I think it's obvious the album is doing so well because of Gaga, considering she's making up the majority of the TEA and SEA, no?

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

I think it's obvious the album is doing so well because of Gaga, considering she's making up the majority of the TEA and SEA, no?

Pretty much yes. I think that one user just genuinely didn't follow the unfolding of ASIB release and charting but the rest are clearly just trying to put Gaga down.

13 hours ago, AidanUnderYou said:

how about you focus on what we DO know. And that is, Lady Gaga is absolutely smashing it and theres no way to discredit her right now when the only thing you claim is hypothetical situations that will never happen.

That’s not a hypothetical though. That person gave a good comparison for their argument and you should respect that. The Greatest Showman did do 1m pure as a soundtrack to a musical. The demand is clearly there for soundtracks to musicals, whether there is a star in it or not. 

That shouldn’t be used to discredit GaGa, who is only a positive addition to its success, but it’s good to have open arguments without it devolving to a Stan war.

LAW 

16 hours ago, Hurem said:

giphy.gif

End them :bibliahh:

OT: talent WINS 

1 hour ago, 45seconds said:

That’s not a hypothetical though. That person gave a good comparison for their argument and you should respect that. The Greatest Showman did do 1m pure as a soundtrack to a musical. The demand is clearly there for soundtracks to musicals, whether there is a star in it or not. 

That shouldn’t be used to discredit GaGa, who is only a positive addition to its success, but it’s good to have open arguments without it devolving to a Stan war.

Yes and no. It's not like Hugh Jackman is unknown when he is an established actor with wide appeal (X-Men) also did a musical before (Les Miserables), and Zac Efron was part of the cast that made the soundtrack album (HSM2?) that topped album charts for its debut 3 weeks (the only one in 10 years since ASIB). Zendaya is also popular to the younger crowd. While I agree that soundtracks DO sell, for them to imply that TGS did it without any huge names is an attempt to discredit Gaga.

Edited by erianoillim

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.