H100: Girls Like You 6x #1, Happier #4, Sunflower #9, TT #11

Renan90

She could of snatched a 4th week if there wasn't a tour bundle coming next week :weeps: 

Still 3 weeks at #1 is INSANE! :clap3: 

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• QueenofCopyPaste

• slw84

• Renan90

2 hours ago, Meowster said:

I heard rumors straight from Interscope that A Star is Born is SOLD OUT on iTunes. This just proves that. This is unprecedented.

I swear some people are so gullible. Digital never sells out. If they didnt sell out when Adele sold 3.38 million albums in a week they sure aint selling out for 50k sales or such. 

8 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

I swear some people are so gullible. Digital never sells out. If they didnt sell out when Adele sold 3.38 million albums in a week they sure aint selling out for 50k sales or such. 

I thought he was like trolling or something because like, how tf can you run out of digital copies????

10 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

1 minute ago, NEZ said:

I thought he was like trolling or something because like, how tf can you run out of digital copies????

Jesus. You’ve never seen the “this is unprecedented” joke people use on this forum? That joke has been around since ARTPOP days. Of course Meowster was trolling.

13 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

eJexXdX.jpg

Just now, Blade said:

Jesus. You’ve never seen the “this is unprecedented” joke people use on this forum? That joke has been around since ARTPOP days. Of course Meowster was trolling.

If atrl wasn't so damn slow and those annoying 503 messages didn't pop up all the time I would be up here more but atrl isnt the same nowadays.

Just now, ChartsFan said:

Some of us avoid the fan bases like the plague :)

Ok then hop off my dick and stop quoting me.

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Bradley solos: 4

Gagley duets: 5

Gaga solos: 9

giphy.gif

:ahh: 

liberalmusiclover

Ally won! :clap3: 

10 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Some of us avoid the fan bases like the plague :)

Yet you can't seem to avoid ASIB threads knowing full well the LM is gonna be here. 

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Bradley solos: 4

Gagley duets: 5

Gaga solos: 9

giphy.gif

:skull: 

And the monsters love Bradley :skull: they'll have to come up with a different narrative, again

1 hour ago, Rentboy said:

I didnt realise that Bradley cooper was featured on about 20 of the ASIB albm tracks. Including several solo songs. You Gaga fans should give him more credit and stop pushing him off the podium as if its all about Gaga. Especially as he wrote, produced and directed the film! If the film was trash this album would be flopping along with it. 

I don’t think no one has ever discredited Bradley... let’s just be real here, the success of the OST is because of Gaga, and her amazing performance on the film makes it even more successful 

and yes Brandley Cooper did an amazing job on the film as an actor, and director 

but do you think the soundtrack would’ve been as successful as it is if it was only Bradley in it?

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

I’d think of all music fans, gaga one’s should understand respect and fair and proper billing,

And That's what im doing hun, Bradley was the key for the movie direction, she was the key for the OST, and again That's a FACT, not even debatable. 

6 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

We will never know,

The denial... Do you think Bradley Cooper alone... known for being an actor, can sell a soundtrack? Sure, the boy can sing but don't act like it wasn't Gaga's vocals and power to convey emotions carried the whole album. :skull:

3 hours ago, Meowster said:

I heard rumors straight from Interscope that A Star is Born is SOLD OUT on iTunes. This just proves that. This is unprecedented.

Tabs 

12 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

We will never know,

Oh I think we know...

Didn’t know that Bradley Cooper has so many numerically-challenged stans, congrats to him.

Anyway, TABS STABS or whatever we’re using now for Gaga. :clap3:

Edited by diamondsdancing

1 hour ago, Rentboy said:

Oh dear. Its gonna be a long night. As per usual with certain fanbases.

I said he is FEATURED. Reading is fundemental.

Bradly solos + features still doesn’t add up to 20 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

I think the only thing we know is that this year The  Greatest Showman has sold over 1m pure sales without a music star.

so yes, we don’t know really what would happen. ASIB is a well known film brand with over 80 years of film history.

how about you focus on what we DO know. And that is, Lady Gaga is absolutely smashing it and theres no way to discredit her right now when the only thing you claim is hypothetical situations that will never happen.

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

The only thing I have claimed is that on the BB200 the soundtrack is equally credited to Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.

it has been Gaga Stan’s claiming hypotheticals that the album is selling because of her, which I am the one pointed out we will never know - meaning you can’t use what if’s,  because Cooper is equally credited.

It doesn't take a bunch of mental thinking to figure out that Gaga's the main selling point for the album. If you're incapable of coming to that conclusion based on simple reasoning, you also could just look and see which individual songs are selling the most. 

Just now, ChartsFan said:

B.B. album  credits aren’t based on who’s selling better on it.

Yea, you missed the point completely.

---

I don't know which theory is more convoluted - the one that claims it's unable to be determined if Bradley or Gaga is the one selling the album or the one that believes the album being a success has nothing to do with Gaga being on it. 

It is pathetic tbh. 

9 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

The only thing I have claimed is that on the BB200 the soundtrack is equally credited to Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.

it has been Gaga Stan’s claiming hypotheticals that the album is selling because of her, which I am the one pointed out we will never know - meaning you can’t use what if’s,  because Cooper is equally credited.

Again no one is discrediting Bradley 

if people can’t acknowledge that Gaga is what has the soundtrack being successful then that’s okay... 

Bradley's debut slaying still. :jonny: 

Just now, SupahBass05 said:

Bradley's debut slaying still. :jonny: 

Gaga's 5th #1 album is slaying :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.