Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

d825F9G.png

Welcome castaways to your 13th results show! Below will be the rankings for each round. The person with the highest average after all three rounds will win immunity.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked against all castaways, and finally the overall rankings after the 3rd round.

@K$Ellie @thecptz @kiiwii @Buddy!
@EriKills 
@kipperskipper @MusicLoverDude

Round 1

For this round, we have Dylan's California Drive playlist!

Entries:

EriKills

1. Island In The Sun

2. In My Foreign

3. Where The Sun Don't Shine

4. Do It Again

5. Love Is Overrated

Buddy!

Dylan: 

Charli xcx- Vroom Vroom 

Friendship and Emily Warren- Capside 

Miley Cyrus- Malibu 

Clean Bandit- Rather be 

Katy Perry- Teenage Dream

kiiwii

Dylan' 

kipperskipper

Dylan's Playlist 

Theme: California Cruising 

West Coast- Lana Del Rey
Sweater Weather- The Neighborhood
Hotel California- The Eagles

Green Light - Lorde
Angel's Forever- Lana Del Rey

MusicLoverDude

Dylan's California Drive:

1. Vanessa Hudgens - Drive
2. Samantha Jade - Circles On the Water
3. Hilary Duff - So Yesterday
4. Hailee Steinfeld & Bloodpop - Capital Letters
5. Aly & AJ - Rush

K$Ellie

California Cruising 

-All Hands On Deck 

-Lush Life 

-Fade Away 

-Be The One 

-Sometimes

thecptz

Dylan' 

California Cruising 

YT PLAYLIST 

1. Kelly Clarkson - Don't Rush (feat. Vince Gill) 

2. Miley Cyrus - Malibu 

3. Bebe Rexha - Meant to Be (feat. Florida Georgia Line) 

4. Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time 

5. Rita Ora - Anywhere 

Dylan’s Rankings

1. thecptz

2. kiiwii

3. MLD

4. kipperskipper

5. EriKills

6. Buddy

7. K$

Dear thecptz: While none of these songs are new to me, you captured the vibe I was going for best. This is very cohesive and it’s that sort of breezy feel good pop sound I described in my post. You know me best out of the remaining castaways, so I’m not too surprised you nailed my portion of this round. :)

Dear kiiwii: You have really good taste in music. I don’t know literally any of these songs and while this playlist isn’t exactly what I expected this round, it works really well. It’s really cohesive and it’s feel good in its own way. Thanks for the new songs to add to my iTunes. :)

Dear MLD: So Disney, but I kinda love it for that reason. I remember Drive being one of like four good songs off Vanessa’s first album. The Samantha song is cute. Is she the same girl that sings Step Up from Step Up 1 soundtrack? Lol. So Yesterday is cute and I always kinda jammed to that one in my car. I LOVE Capital Letters and Rush is so underrated. :)

Dear kipperskipper: You live so close to me :eek: Temecula is like an hour away. Anyway, I love West Coast for this playlist. Sweater Weather is cool and Hotel California was unexpected but works really well. However, I’m not sure the other Lana song works that well and I feel like Green Light is a super nighttime clubby sort of song. It just wasn’t the tea for this playlist imo. :)

Dear EriKills: I love the Weezer song and the Schwayze song. The Kristina song is cute and I’m a fan of Pia’s. I just really hate Ty’s vocals on In My Foreign ew! Again, that Schwayze song is reallllly cute. Lemme download. :)

Dear Buddy: So, I love Malibu, Teenage Dream, and Rather Be for this playlist. I just HATE Vroom Vroom because it’s so different than those three songs and Capsize is such a downer compared to the other song. Love you though. :)

Dear K$Ellie: I really like Lush Life and Sometimes. Be The One works though it’s not my fave of the bunch. I think everything from Aquarius is sooo late night urban AC that I just can’t envision it for this theme. I like that Fade Away song a lot, but I’m not sure how well it fits thematically. Thank you for compiling this sweetea. :)

Round 2 coming!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

d825F9G.png

Round 2

For this round, we have prézli's 90s Party playlist!

Entries:

On 12/26/2018 at 8:01 PM, EriKills said:

Pretzel
1. Gonna Make You Sweat

2. What Is Love 

3. Here We Go

4. (You Drive Me) Crazy

5. Never Give Up On The Good Times

On 12/26/2018 at 8:32 PM, Buddy! said:

Prezli: 

Ice ice baby 

smells like teen spirit 

Doo whop that thing 

Vogue 

Wannabe

On 12/26/2018 at 5:33 PM, kiiwii said:

prézli 

On 12/26/2018 at 3:23 PM, kipperskipper said:

Prézli's Playlist 

Theme: 90s Party 

baby one more time- britney
vogue-madonna
Fantasy- Mariah Carey
Jumpin Jumpin- Destiny's Child
Believe- Cher

On 12/26/2018 at 4:13 AM, MusicLoverDude said:

prezli's 90s throwback:
1. Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy

2. Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It 
3. 2Pac - California Love
4. Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
5. TLC - No Scrubs 

On 12/25/2018 at 11:11 AM, K$Ellie said:

On 12/24/2018 at 6:09 AM, thecptz said:

prézli 

90s Party 

YT PLAYLIST 

1. Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like a Woman! 

2. Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing) 

3. Aqua - Barbie Girl 

4. Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time 

5. Spice Girls - Wannabe 

prézli’s Rankings

1. kiiwii

2. MLD

3. EriKills

4. thecptz

5. Buddy!

6. kipperskipper

7. K$Ellie

kiiwii: Perfect. :heart2:

MLD: No Scrubs is not that uptempo, you should have changed it with an eurodance song (What Is Love, for example), but I see you wanted to make a diverse playlist with a female artist, a male artist, a rapper, a boy band and a girl group on it. These songs are all great (if Crazy is the Stop! Remix :eli:) and I love them all (I’m happy for my inner black anthem This Is How We Do It especially :weeps:), so thank you. :heart2:

EriKills: There is no partiah without What Is Love. :smitten: Even though Here We Go is not that well-known, it works at a party. I don’t really understand Never Give Up on the Good Times because there are better Spice Girls songs out there (Spice Up Your Life, for example, but that feels too dated in 2018), it is great however not too remembered ending of a party playlist.

thecptz: I was expecting Barbie Girl and am quite surprised you were the only one submitting it. Man! I Feel Like a Woman is a good song, but it doesn’t scream 90s. (I think you were hitting at my sex in here. ? Doo Wop (That Thing) is a party killer, to be honest. BOMT is a great throwback, but is midtempo and (You Drive Me) Crazy is the better party song by her. Barbie Girl and Wannabe are perfect.

Buddy!: I have a feeling you were just throwing these songs to the playlist without finding me in these. :michael: Ice Ice Baby, Vogue and Wannabe are all great party songs, but I would have skipped Vogue and Ice Ice Baby. I do love Smells Like Teen Spirit, but among all these pop songs, it wouldn’t work. Doo Wop (That Thing) is not famous in here Europe, so I would have definitely added an eurodance hit instead.

kipperskipper: Fantasy is a very girly song, but I don’t like Mariah Carey(’s early work) at all. Jumpin’ Jumpin’? Well, it is not bad, but they rather belong to the 2000s and you should have chosen Spice Girls instead. I love Britney, but BOMT is a midtempo, so (You Drive Me) Crazy would have been better as an instant party song. Vogue is gayyy and there are bigger 90s hits out there. Believe is cool, you should have gone with its style during the playlist adding some eurodance pop songs (because I’m from Europe fyi ? and at least one boy-band track would have been good as well.

K$Ellie: Don’t hit me baby one more time, please. :weeps: As the task said, only uptempo tracks were allowed, now you submitted two ballads, two midtempos and one uptempo. I Never_Ever.mp3 liked Waterfalls (No Scrubs>>>>>) and Never Ever (I Know Where It’s At>>>>>) and they don’t work in here either. I always preferred GIAB over BOMT (even though I like Britney’s discography more), but they both are midtempos. Wannabe was a superb choice, but that’s it.

Cumulative Rankings:

1. kiiwii - 1.5

2. thecptz - 2.5

2. MusicLoverDude - 2.5

4. EriKills - 4.0

5. kipperskipper - 5.0

6. Buddy! - 5.5

7. K$Ellie - 7.0

ONE. MORE. ROUND. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d825F9G.png

Round 3

For this FINAL round, we have T-Swizz's New Year, New Me playlist!

Entries:

@T-Swizz
  On 12/26/2018 at 8:30 PM, EriKills said:

T-Swizzle 

1. Irreplaceable

2. Goodbye

3. Dont Blame The World It's The DJ's Fault

4. Free

5. Dog Days Are Over

On 12/26/2018 at 8:32 PM, Buddy! said:

Swizz: 

Beyonce- End of time 

Ari- Thank u, next 

kim petras- in the next life 

Mariah Carey- GFTO 

Fleetwood mac- Landslide 

On 12/26/2018 at 5:33 PM, kiiwii said:

T-Swizz

On 12/26/2018 at 3:23 PM, kipperskipper said:

T-Swizz's Playlist 

Theme: New Year, New Me 

The Greatest- Sia
Rise- Katy Perry
The Climb- Miley Cyrus
Change- Taylor Swift

Shake it out- Florence and the Machine

On 12/26/2018 at 4:13 AM, MusicLoverDude said:

T-Swizz's New Me:

1. Kesha - Learn To Let Go
2. Sara Bareilles - Brave
3. The Summer Set - Someday
4. Avril Lavigne - Freak Out
5. Panic! At the Disco - High Hopes

On 12/25/2018 at 11:11 AM, K$Ellie said:

New Year New Me 

-Release Me 

-So Yesterday 

-Rainbow 

-Treat Myself 

-High Hopes

On 12/24/2018 at 6:09 AM, thecptz said:

T-Swizz 

New Year, New Me 

YT PLAYLIST 

(idk why blue skies is removed from spotify so if you can't listen in spotify, i suggest you go to the YT playlist above instead, sorry :emofish:) 

1. Lenka - Blue Skies 

2. Kacey Musgrave - Rainbow 

3. Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up 

4. Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over 

5. Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine

T-Swizz's Rankings

1. thecptz

2. MLD

3. Kipper

4. Kiiwii

5. K$

6. Buddy!

7. EriKills

Thecptz: Winner Winner chicken dinner! Not only did you incorporate the theme, but it seems like something I would actually listen to! Great job.

MLD: I like how you started off the playlist with Learn to Let Go as I think forgiving and forgetting is a crucial step to beginning a new phase in your life and the vocals alone in the song are pretty inspiring. You continued that theme with Brave in which you’re told to be strong and unapologetic  about yourself. Now I understand why you chose Someday and Freak Out on a lyrical basis, but the production is completely left field and not my style at all, I think if you switched these tracks out you could’ve possibly gotten first place.

Kipper: The Greatest is an uplifting track with beautiful lyrics, very much in theme and something I would definitely listen to. Rise and the climb are very similar and follow the overarching theme of lifting yourself, and change and shake it out were a nice way to end the playlist.

Kiiwii: Do Better was an interesting track lyrically with a minimalist production which was refreshing. Me Without You wasn’t entirely about a breakup as there were elements of self empowerment and hope for the future which I enjoyed. Sky’s song is about unrequited love which doesn't really flow with the playlist or stick to the overall theme. I love the Script and the lyrics were definitely appropriate so Hall of Fame was a great choice. Rise is one of those songs that you either start or end a playlist with so I’m glad you positioned it correctly. Overall, a decent playlist.

K$: Release Me makes sense when you think about it from a certain standpoint but it’s not as clear as the other opening tracks. So Yesterday kinda follows the relationship theme that you started with RM, but I don’t really get new year new me from this. Rainbow is a beautiful song and would’ve been a great way to start this playlist, but it doesn’t really match the previous two songs on a sonic level. Meghan trainor…..I mean I could see how this fits in with the first two songs as it’s very much pop oriented but other than that I’m not a huge fan.

Buddy!: So End of Time was a great start, very upbeat and inspirational. Thank U Next was an ode to your past lovers that helped shape who you are today. In The Next Life is a self empowering anthem and a BOP. GTFO was a bit confusing because it seemed to be completely random and stuck out like a sore thumb (still love the song). Landslide is a classic but doesn’t really flow with the first three songs either. All of these songs are fantastic on their own, but not all of them work for the playlist.

EriKills: I never really pictured Irreplaceable as a new year song…. and unfortunately for you I’m in a very happy relationship! But I do appreciate you trying to include Beyonce. Goodbye Song sounds a bit outdated and I’m not really a fan of the production, it seems over-produced and lyrically another breakup song..! “Don’t Blame the World” is literally atrocious, what made you think my taste was this tragic???? Dog Days are Over is by far the most appropriate song for this playlist, optimistic about the future with timeless production and a fabulous display of vocal ability.

Cumulative Rankings:

1. thecptz - 2.0 (+1)

2. kiiwii - 2.3 (-1)

2. MusicLoverDude - 2.3 (=)

4. kipperskipper - 4.3 (+1)

5. EriKills - 5.0 (-1)

6. Buddy! - 5.7 (=)

7. K$Ellie - 6.3 (=)

Which means...congratulations to thecptz! You have won individual immunity and a ticket to the final 6. Can't say the same for the rest of you though.

Tribal Council is incoming, but for now, votes will be due at 1 PM EST tomorrow! The due time might change, dependent on the impending live round and everyone's schedules, but for now, that's the time!

2 hours ago, Element said:

we'll just have to vote you allll out 

On 12/22/2018 at 6:56 PM, 305 said:

Omg finally

Bye ya'll 

Cq68kE1XgAI8kui.jpg

Congrats @thecptz

I kept immunity necklace shined and polished for u :-*  

Edited by EriKills

3 hours ago, kiiwii said:

aw, congrats @thecptz :clap3:

i had a feeling t-swizz's playlist would be my worst 

2 hours ago, Buddy! said:

Congrats @thecptz :clap3:

I'm working 9-5 tomorrow EST @rl231 @Element

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Congrats @thecptz

I kept immunity necklace shined and polished for u :-*  

thanks everyone :weeps: i can’t believe i finally won the individual immunity

thanks to the judges @Dylan' glad to know u the best :eli:@prézli, and @T-Swizz ❤️

6 hours ago, Dylan' said:

NATALIA KILLS

Kesha    Nicki Minaj     Tinashe     Bebe Rexha

Ariana Grande     Cashmere Cat     Lana Del Rey     Kat DeLuna     Cobra Starship

Nothing but QUEENS omg. and now someone all this TASTE potentially going home because the judges didn’t give me immunity as well, yikes

IZO3.gif

3 hours ago, rl231 said:

T-Swizz

“Don’t Blame the World” is literally atrocious, what made you think my taste was this tragic????

bootzijnkho.gif

• ATRL Moderator

d825F9G.png

Tribal Council

Welcome to your sixth tribal council as a merged tribe! 

thecptz is immune from elimination this round. There are 6 of you up for elimination this Tribal Council as one will be leaving us. Immunity Idols/other prizes may be played but remember you must PM us before the deadline for these to be valid. 
No late votes or actions will be accepted!!! We will use your chop list as a bootlist if you do not vote in time.

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread.

@Buddy! - Last round, 305 went home with five votes against him. Was this the result you expected and will those five stick together tonight?
@kipperskipper - What are the top three things you are thinking about when deciding who to vote for this far into the game?
@MusicLoverDude - We've still only seen just one hidden immunity idol. Do you think that splitting votes might be important at this stage of the game to avoid getting idoled out?
@thecptz - The end of this game is getting closer and closer. Have people been discussing their ideal paths to the finale? 
@K$Ellie - Do you think that the jury likes you and respects your gameplay? Or are other players in a better spot?
@kiiwii - Following the Scene. elimination, you had some public conflict with other players. Do these words still weigh on your mind? Have things been smoothed over since then or is there drama behind the scenes?
@EriKills - This is your first round without immunity since the final 10! How are you feeling about this vote without safety?

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your votes. 

Your votes are due at 1 PM ET on Saturday, December 29th (~10 hours left) and you can not vote for thecptz.

zceYkJ9.png

I think We've still only seen just one hidden immunity idol. Do you think that splitting votes might be important at this stage of the game to avoid getting idoled out?

Well, as far as I know, only one person could potentially have one at this point. Splitting the votes only depends on who it is but with only seven people left it's hard to really split among an alliance

3 hours ago, Element said:

Following the Scene. elimination, you had some public conflict with other players. Do these words still weigh on your mind? Have things been smoothed over since then or is there drama behind the scenes?

you’re funny :gaycat3: i was not expecting such an explosive reaction, so it did rattle me. relations have been reconciled between some individuals, but i see no point in getting so worked up now that the numbers have dwindled even more. 

5 hours ago, Element said:

This is your first round without immunity since the final 10! How are you feeling about this vote without safety?

Yep, this is my first round wit no immunity since being deemed the “next to go” a while back. I feel there are much bigger threats in the game so in that sense I should feel safe (why elim a smaller threat?), but we’ve had blindsides before so unless u have immunity ur never guaranteed safe. 

Do you think that the jury likes you and respects your gameplay? Or are other players in a better spot?

Probably not but I hope that they'll vote for me if I make it to the finale and I have a chance to explain my contribution to the game :fan: I think I'm in a pretty good spot right now but you never know what's gonna happen in this game, I could easily be eliminated this round :fan:

The end of this game is getting closer and closer. Have people been discussing their ideal paths to the finale?

i think no one thinks about who they're going to sit next in the final TC yet. for me, everything is still up in the air right now and we've seen the blindside so everything can happen.

2 minutes ago, Element said:

o hey

hi

Here we go :dancehall2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.