Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

10 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

I posted the gif for a reason

ZV5AwN5.gif

Ok then in that case, flop. :-*  

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

d825F9G.png

Welcome castaways to Round 14 of Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8)!  Let's get started!

@Buddy! @EriKills @kiiwii @kipperskipper @MusicLoverDude @thecptz

Individual immunity is back up for grabs!

The theme for Round 14 is...
A Walk Down Memory Lane!

This round, you will be talking a walk down memory lane! You will need to contact us to set up a time, but this is a semi-live challenge. For the challenge, you are going to be answering questions about the past. Whoever has the most questions right in the shortest amount of time will win individual immunity and a ticket to the final 5. All you need to do is:

1) Set up a time with us.

2) At that time, we will send you questions in a Chatzy.

3) You will only get one chance to submit your answers, and that's when your time will stop. 

4) Whoever has the most questions correct is the winner. If there's a tie, whoever is the fastest is the winner.

This will be due at 10 PM EST tomorrow where we will announce a winner by then! After that, we will IMMEDIATELY have a rushed Tribal Council someone will be voted out within the hour. Good luck!

Edited by rl231

13 minutes ago, kiiwii said:

10 PM today? :doc:

Sorry, edited. It’s due 10 PM tomorrow!

oh okay

7 hours ago, EriKills said:

Girl some of us are on mobile with no wifi we gotta conserve data, be environment friendly we only have one planet. 

plus HQ makes my phone go hella slow. 

emote.png

buy a new phone :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Speezy said:

I heard this was the last season :gaycat2: non climatic top 6. I stan 3 of them a bit 

excuse u

502174413328744448.png?v=1

also @rl231 i'm home now so I'm ready when yall are

25 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

excuse u

502174413328744448.png?v=1

also @rl231 i'm home now so I'm ready when yall are

Check PMs

2 hours ago, Speezy said:

I heard this was the last season :gaycat2: non climatic top 6. I stan 3 of them a bit 

Unless you made it this far then you'd think it was anticlimactic. But it's not 

I mean it's pretty anticlimactic in the thread. I'm really the only one who's been a bitch this season so

12 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

I mean it's pretty anticlimactic in the thread. I'm really the only one who's been a bitch this season so

And I haven't had any meltdowns 

1 hour ago, Buddy! said:

To be fair though, last season we were at 200+ pages, and I'd say most of that was because LMG lmfao.

Also, to everyone, if you're on/have time, we'd love to hear your answers to these questions in a PM:

1) The game is ending soon. What's your strategy to get to the end?

2) What's your game like been during the merge? How did you survive and make it to this point?

@Buddy! @EriKills @kiiwii @kipperskipper @MusicLoverDude @thecptz

1 hour ago, Buddy! said:

2 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Unless you made it this far then you'd think it was anticlimactic. But it's not 

We all live for the mess and exposure and the messiness of scores screwing over someone’s plans !

But GL y’all in rest of the game. 

• ATRL Moderator

yeah the thread has been very calm this season but i think there has been a lot of fun action behind the scenes

just because the thread is v quiet so it means this is an anticlimatic season. sure jan.

• ATRL Moderator

just waiting for someone to finish the challenge 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.