Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Hurem

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, WitnessingKP said:

9. Boo'd Up (+1)

Biggest R&B song of the year still pulling through.

vh8shlH.gif

Just now, Kkamjong said:

At some point you're going to have as many posts in Nicki threads as albums she has sold. I don't know who that's more sad for :rip:

Stop shading Nicki like that.

BarbFatale

21 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

What the hell happened to the top 10 debut? Who the F*CK IS SABOTATING NICKI'S CAREER it's someone with ****ing power in the industry it's Cardi's label or something. The way this woman has been treated and is continuing to be treated is disgusting and someone is going to pay, it doesn't go from being predicted to debut top 10 all week to suddenly 19. Someone is doing this 

Where was this energy when Chun Li was predicted to miss the top 15 but went to #10 bc Tidal x

@Mattyboy told me that a #2 album didn’t matter since Barbie Dreams was guaranteed to debut in the top 10. :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Miss Mattyboy kept spamming the forum with "Nicki will get another top 10!! #queen". Guess he was wrong!

BarbFatale

I’m a Sir not a Miss. We all thought it and had it at #8-9 you just like hating on me. @simmnfierzig what did we do wrong here?

Edited by Mattyboy

7 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

People using this as means to drag Nicki when it was only a few users on ATRL that predicted the T10. :rip:

Pathetic. 

okay then 

1 minute ago, Kkamjong said:

At some point you're going to have as many posts in Nicki threads as albums she has sold. I ddon'tknow who that's more sad for :rip:

--

Phew Love Lies better get a Top 10 peak!

Definitely the user spending all day posting in threads about an artist they dislike. :rip:

Such a SAD existence. 

___

Another T20 :clap3:

Just now, Alexandra burke said:

okay then 

Okay. :celestial3:

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

I’m a Sir not a Miss. We all thought it and had it at #8-9 you just like hating on me. @simmnfierzig what did we do wrong here?

I'm not hating on you for thinking it'd go #8-9, even I thought it will, it's just funny how you keep defending Nicki and are proven wrong over and over.

BarbFatale

2 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

At some point you're going to have as many posts in Nicki threads as albums she has sold. I don't know who that's more sad for :rip:

--

Phew Love Lies better get a Top 10 peak!

They LOVE calling out @Mattyboy even when he predicts similiar to @simmnfierzig I’m the BAD GUY. Drag me! 

Cardi of atrl = Simm 

Nicki of atrl  = Me

15 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

So can we guess how she gon tweet about this? :lmao:

let me start:

”BARBIE DREAMS is a classic upon arrival. Thats HIP HOP. Me calling out the boys I **** wit. This is not true #FAKENEWS I talked to billboard BARBIE DREAMS is top 10. Gonna talk about this on #QueenRadio Tuesday tune in! #Queen”

:ahh: 

ATTENTION ❗️❗️GOD is GOOD ? I talked to Drake and he knows that In My Feelings isn’t the actual #1 song this week. LOVE my fans for the #1 song in AMERICA for #BarbieDreamz ??? More on #QueenRadio bwahaha #QueenTingz ?

Just now, Hurem said:

I'm not hating on you for thinking it'd go #8-9, even I thought it will, it's just funny how you keep defending Nicki and are proven wrong over and over.

BarbFatale

No one ever doubted me so I wasn’t proven wrong. It’s a really odd debut. Even Ball For Me debuted higher at #16. 

What the hell happened to the top 10 debut? Who the F*CK IS SABOTATING NICKI'S CAREER it's someone with ****ing power in the industry it's Cardi's label or something. The way this woman has been treated and is continuing to be treated is disgusting and someone is going to pay, it doesn't go from being predicted to debut top 10 all week to suddenly 19. Someone is doing this 

Not #11! That copy+paste Khaled/Beiber song needs to **** off.

On 19. 08. 2018. at 6:22 PM, Heart.me said:

Will Barbie Dreams even chart in the top 20 next week ?

23 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Valid question

Was miss simm onto something? :eek: 

• ATRL Moderator

:chick3: ugh FEFE even rising

-

top 20 is really good for Barbie Dreams. Hope it gets some good promo :clap3:. Wonder if any other tracks would chart. Possibly Majesty and Ganja Burn

5 minutes ago, umich said:

Biggest R&B song of the year still pulling through.

vh8shlH.gif

It's the biggest non-Rihanna female R&B song on Hot 100 since "Knock You Down" at this point?

NICKI KEEPS TANKING omffgg why! this is crazy lmaaaoo. Chun Li was only predicted to go #16 to week it went #10 so something is off with her stuff. Must be karma

Normani #11, legendary bish! Can it go top 10? Why haven't they discounted the song yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.