FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

I don’t care how Queen charts, still a fantastic album much better than her peers. I’m sure she’ll put up respectable numbers as usual tho. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

5 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Dramatic

The only numbers that matter are Billboard and we dont get that until Monday anyways.

not really dramatic when they're still figuring out all the bundle deals and streaming rules. :ace:

You forget the chart was stalled when Lana released whatever album she released last. 

All the pettiness, the bundles deals, the discounts, the last minute song additions etc have me screaming. This week is such a kii.

11 minutes ago, infrared said:

not really dramatic when they're still figuring out all the bundle deals and streaming rules. :ace:

You forget the chart was stalled when Lana released whatever album she released last. 

Chart doesnt come out for another 3 days

The bundles were counted last week with Travis,  and it came out regularly

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

You realize Nicki has an album that peaked at #2 already? And Nicki has blocked fans many times over the year. All her Twitter antics, she has done before. Yall put here making it seem like it's the first time. She literally deleted her Twitter during the Roman Reloaded era because she arguing with ppl on the daily.

Like I said, Gaga had a massive fall from BTW to ARTPOP and not a soul thought it wouldve happened. She was the most powerful Celeb and at the top, and then fell massively

Not even the Monsters liked the album, she lost a huge portion of her fans. The Kingdom are satisfied with the product, the same cant be said for The Monsters and ARTPOP

So yes. At this point in time, ARTPOP is way messier

Not to mention, Gaga almost got blocked by Eminem's second week of MMLP2. Just like how Nicki's looking to get blocked in a similar fashion. The difference was, Gaga/Eminem were on the same label, and Interscope allegedly undershipped Eminem's album so that Gaga would have a chance at a #1 debut.

14 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

I don’t care how Queen charts, still a fantastic album much better than her peers. I’m sure she’ll put up respectable numbers as usual tho. 

Its not tho

I hope Sony pulled through and Fefe’s streams before it was added aren’t counted.

Adding it in the middle of the week and having all the streams count is just so fraudulent!

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Chart doesnt come out for another 3 days

The bundles were counted last week with Travis,  and it came out regularly

Both Nicki and him have been adding more bundles as of today and his team just added pre-sale tickets today. More importantly, Billboard is debating the streams from Queen. I'm not saying it's CERTAIN, I'm say it's a clear possibility given the sheer amount of data they need to factually check from all the given sources to see if they even qualify as a sale. When it's this close, it requires scrutiny. 

The same thing happened with Lana and the chart had 3 more days :ace: 

1 minute ago, igetfilthy said:

I hope Sony pulled through and Fefe’s streams before it was added aren’t counted.

Adding it in the middle of the week and having all the streams count is just so fraudulent!

Get over it. It will be. :celestial2:

oh nvm you're talking about before.

Edited by infrared

3 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Its not tho

So what are the numbers then

11 minutes ago, infrared said:

Both Nicki and him have been adding more bundles as of today and his team just added pre-sale tickets today. More importantly, Billboard is debating the streams from Queen. I'm not saying it's CERTAIN, I'm say it's a clear possibility given the sheer amount of data they need to factually check from all the given sources to see if they even qualify as a sale. When it's this close, it requires scrutiny. 

The same thing happened with Lana and the chart had 3 more days :ace: 

Last week Travis was adding new merchandise every day and that's why num ers kept going up thought he week

I dont know the Lana situation you're talking about

Just now, Sinister said:

Last week Travis was adding new merchandise every day and that's why num ers kept going up thought he week

I dont know the Lana situation you're talking about

Then why are we even in a conversation :ace: This was when Nielsen was having issues verifying Tidal's streams for Tyler, The Creator and Meek Mill. The totals were 107k, 106k, and 102k.

As earlier reported, the release of Billboard's Aug. 12-dated charts were delayed. A top-tier data provider encountered technical issues, initially preventing the delivery of its data to Nielsen Music (which provides the sales, streaming and airplay information for Billboard's charts). However, the provider was ultimately able to resolve the issue, and deliver the missing information to Nielsen Music. Billboard's charts were then completed using the data.

8 minutes ago, infrared said:

Then why are we even in a conversation :ace: This was when Nielsen was having issues verifying Tidal's streams for Tyler, The Creator and Meek Mill. The totals were 107k, 106k, and 102k.

As earlier reported, the release of Billboard's Aug. 12-dated charts were delayed. A top-tier data provider encountered technical issues, initially preventing the delivery of its data to Nielsen Music (which provides the sales, streaming and airplay information for Billboard's charts). However, the provider was ultimately able to resolve the issue, and deliver the missing information to Nielsen Music. Billboard's charts were then completed using the data.

Oh that?

That was ages ago. I'm sure they know how to handle that this time around

The only thing that is new that they haven't encountered is the last minute inclusion of Fefe.

P.S

BB didnt count the first day views of Sad! preventing it from staying at #1 for a second week, might as well include full week for Fefe because why not...they're arbitrary and wishy-washy :cm:

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Not to mention, Gaga almost got blocked by Eminem's second week of MMLP2. Just like how Nicki's looking to get blocked in a similar fashion. The difference was, Gaga/Eminem were on the same label, and Interscope allegedly undershipped Eminem's album so that Gaga would have a chance at a #1 debut.

:toofunny3:  you never give up huh

Edited by Remixed

Travis is signed to TI's label, this is all payback for Nicki coming at Iggy and the label heads at republic/epic having beef for a while now.... Kinda sad that republic aint really supporting Nicki tho.

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

Oh that?

That was ages ago. I'm sure they know how to handle that this time around

The only thing that is new that they haven't encountered is the last minute inclusion of Fefe.

P.S

BB didnt count the first day views of Sad! preventing it from staying at #1 for a second week, might as well include full week for Fefe because why not...they're arbitrary and wishy-washy :cm:

That was only 12 months ago. Billboard will forever be messy. We will just have to deal :cm:

3 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

I don’t care how Queen charts, still a fantastic album much better than her peers.

:ahh:

2 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

Travis is signed to TI's label, this is all payback for Nicki coming at Iggy and the label heads at republic/epic having beef for a while now.... Kinda sad that republic aint really supporting Nicki tho.

otf59v.jpg

I seriously hope urethra doesnt block her from being #1 or #2 Nicki deserves more. 

35 minutes ago, slayships said:

I seriously hope urethra doesnt block her from being #1 or #2 Nicki deserves more. 

Lmao :ahh: don’t do the good sis like that... R.I.P 

ot: Nicki deserves it more, I hope Republic bus sold a lot of copies. 

The clown will be coming back to bite on Monday! Maybe even Sunday with an early announcement! Wig! 

58 minutes ago, slayships said:

:rip:

2 hours ago, slayships said:

She won’t.. They’re talking next week. Sadly Ari may be #2. But in all due respect, ARETHA, deserves it. 

7 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

All the pettiness, the bundles deals, the discounts, the last minute song additions etc have me screaming. This week is such a kii.

Aretha snatching that post-humous #1 after all the shenanigans would be the cherry on top!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.