FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

Wait, her pure sales are 50K? :rip: my fave Kesha did almost twice that. A mess!

Lrg57gc.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

18 minutes ago, Pharaoh said:

Wait, her pure sales are 50K? :rip: my fave Kesha did almost twice that. A mess!

Lrg57gc.gif

With tour bundle :rip:

Imagine without them, 10k pure sales :rip:

37 minutes ago, Pharaoh said:

Lrg57gc.gif

Kesha’s tour sold out. My fave did that. And it was an amazing experience. I’m thinking most people weren’t aware to redeem their bundles 

Edited by Mattyboy

38 minutes ago, Pharaoh said:

Lrg57gc.gif

And pure sales don’t matter in 2018. Her physicals not being out messed her up. Kesha had those, she doesn’t. ?

:deadbanana4: 

8 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

And pure sales don’t matter in 2018. Her physicals not being out messed her up. Kesha had those, she doesn’t. ?

How are you going to call pure sales irrelevant and then complain that her physicals not being out is the reason why her sales are abysmal? :rip: I thought only streaming mattered in 2018 hun? :fan:

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

How are you going to call pure sales irrelevant and then complain that her physicals not being out is the reason why her sales are abysmal? :rip: I thought only streaming mattered in 2018 hun? :fan:

It does.. But if it’s only a 10k difference from the #1 then yes they’d count for chart reasons. :rip: 

Nicki has a solid fanbase that and would sell a lot of physical albums. 

Just now, Mattyboy said:

It does.. But if it’s only a 10k difference from the #1 then yes they’d count for chart reasons. :rip: 

Nicki has a solid fanbase that and would sell a lot of physical albums. 

You switched huh

Hurem

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

You switched huh

Hurem

There’s a difference between a close race to #1 and physicals helping and them not important in sense of us being in the streaming era. Sorry if you can’t comprehend that hun. :emofish:

Just now, Mattyboy said:

There’s a difference between a close race to #1 and physicals helping and them not important in sense of us being in the streaming era. Sorry if you can’t comprehend that hun. :emofish:

Girl don’t try me when you are literally switching arguments sndkbsdk :ahh: 

also pure sales kinda matter when you have both a tour and a merch bundle but imsleeptho! ‘Hun’

also pure sales kinda matter when you have both a tour and a merch bundle but imsleeptho! ‘Hun’

Go to bed 

Go to bed 

i am going to post it again

On 8/15/2018 at 1:43 PM, zoldyck said:

Physical sales are practically dead.

if she is doing 61K max with digital sales+merch+ticket bundles. Physical would have only given her 15K boost MAX at the cost of album leaking earlier and costing much more with streams.  

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

Go to bed 

Well that was easy 

also no it’s almost noon here x

it gags me how a few in here trash and/or bash nicki in favor of cardi, but know every single move nicki makes. it’s almost baffling. #2 or not, nicki will absolutely be okay.

7 minutes ago, Vlad Spears said:

it gags me how a few in here trash and/or bash nicki in favor of cardi, but know every single move nicki makes. it’s almost baffling. #2 or not, nicki will absolutely be okay.

I can only name one Cardi song, but will GLADLY come for Nicki and her fanbase in favor of queen of rap Cardi.

Be gagged.

Lrg57gc.gif

8 minutes ago, Vlad Spears said:

She’s got Barbie Dreams debuting top 10 and it’s a solo song. Yet she’s over. Not even Cardi can debut top 10 with a solo song. 

4 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

I can only name one Cardi song, but will GLADLY come for Nicki and her fanbase in favor of queen of rap Cardi.

Be gagged.

Lrg57gc.gif

You can’t name Finesse, I Like It, Bodak Yellow or even Girls Like You and you’re in atrl? Girl 

23 minutes ago, Vlad Spears said:

She sure will. 

Lrg57gc.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.