HDD: 5SOS #1 140k, THE CARTERS #2 124k (70k pure), XTINA 69k

rafael-abc

12 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

Notice how every single stan base is celebrating this flop. This is proof that Beyhive are even worse than Little Monsters were during Gaga's peak. Y'all brought this on yourselves.

let's not :lmao: 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EloiseheartsRiRi

• fossora

• Kool_Aid_King

• Miley Cyrus

17 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

Notice how every single stan base is celebrating this flop. This is proof that Beyhive are even worse than Little Monsters were during Gaga's peak. Y'all brought this on yourselves.

Perfectly said :clap3: 

22 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

Ummmm I wouldn't go that far. Even after ARTPOP and Joanne, monsters are the cockiest and most insufferable base.

1 minute ago, _Fey said:

Ummmm I wouldn't go that far. Even after ARTPOP and Joanne, monsters are the cockiest and most insufferable base.

Wrong.

33 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

No tears (left to cry available on iTunes) just tea:cm:

SilencePlease

Those desperate FadOf2008 and FadOf1999 stans were really waiting for a chance to come at Bey right? :biblio:

Know your place. Blessings.

Imagen relacionada

20 minutes ago, _Fey said:

The lies. Gaga is really special tho, i love how during witness and this there are still some people who are trying to shift the hte towards Gaga still :lmao:  i love how there are still people posting about the monsters/Gaga while ignoring the other fanbases who are doing currently much more than the monsters. Gaga her power of having people pressed :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SilencePlease said:

Those desperate FadOf2008 and FadOf1999 stans were really waiting for a chance to come at Bey right? :biblio:

Imagen relacionada

This coming right before my comment :ahh: thanks for the receipts

a katy fan calling Gaga a fad :ahh:  and hoping that Bey Hive will be nice to the kats next time around :toofunny2: 

Edited by Mariano

8 minutes ago, SilencePlease said:

Imagen relacionada

Your avi is literally from Bon Appetit. Know your place. Xo

4 minutes ago, Mariano said:

The lies. Gaga is really special tho, i love how during witness and this there are still some people who are trying to shift the hte towards Gaga still :lmao:  i love how there are still people posting about the monsters/Gaga while ignoring the other fanbases who are doing currently much more than the monsters. Gaga her power of having people pressed :lmao: 

I was literally responding to someone who was making this thread about Gaga and her stans. If that isn't proof that monsters love making everything about themselves lmao

Tidal can't report big fake streams anymore even when they did yesterday cuz 14 million from spotify and 90 million from Tidal? Sure Jean.

But they can't fake huge streaming like they did for Lemonade they are under investigation so they are doing it carefully right now.

4 hours ago, Starkboy said:

why did this turn into a Rihanna thread

yikes

ugh, her mind

Who would've thought I'd live the day my fave would pull in 370k pure and Beyoncé & Jay Z TOGETHER would do 69k :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Lights and Waves said:

Monsters post BTW and pre-Artpop were awful but I agree with everything else 

Drive Bitch

If you had told me last year a Carters album would barely outsell an Xtina album. 

Lights and Waves

Beyuki is finally over.

5aj63wA.gif

I still can't believe they couldn't outsell a ****ing Gwen Stefani album :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator

This is so tragic :skull: 

24 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Yet little monsters invaded every EIL & APES**T related thread saying C2C/Joanne & The Cure outsold. Please :skull: 

At this point kpop stans did really helped? 

12 minutes ago, Drive Bitch said:

If you had told me last year a Carters album would barely outsell an Xtina album. 

Lights and Waves

Nnnn .

sfaebaj.png

Sweet Jesus .

55 minutes ago, _Fey said:

The beyhive will forever be THIS. Not the monsters. 

6 minutes ago, xproudofbritney said:

At this point kpop stans did really helped? 

they forgot to activate VPN. :confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.