HDD: 5SOS #1 140k, THE CARTERS #2 124k (70k pure), XTINA 69k

rafael-abc

20 minutes ago, Ryann said:

Monsters post BTW and pre-Artpop were awful but I agree with everything else 

LMs were a mess back in 2010/2011.. but hey, we were teenagers! Most of the Hive are +20yo so their case is so much worse :ace:

OT: An Australian boyband outselling bey and jay oh my:bibliahh:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EloiseheartsRiRi

• fossora

• Kool_Aid_King

• Miley Cyrus

57 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Ummmm I wouldn't go that far. Even after ARTPOP and Joanne, monsters are the cockiest and most insufferable base.

Britney stans such as yourself will forever and always represent everything wrong with the stan world.

OT: Yikes, better luck next time, Bey!

ya'll are EVIL 

:toofunny2:

These 69k gifs are sending me :ahh: 

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

I need someone to photoshop a #1 on top of the hill, Liberation and 5sos covers on people that are standing on a hill and Carters' cover on the guy that's running.

fall.gif

EIL outsold, outstreamed, and outpeaked liberation tho...

46 minutes ago, Nein said:

Your avi is literally from Bon Appetit. Know your place. Xo

At this point, the "2008fad" would be Katy Perry considering Gaga's back up.

OT: Surprised at 5S#1$ but still won't listen.

I just knew the white gays would be attracted to this thread like flies. Celebrating EIL debuting #2 while they sit at home typing “no fats, no fems, no asians, no blacks. just a preference” on their faceless grindr profiles. 

I think we were all expecting X to bomb completely so her numbers are actually cute. Liberation deserved to be in the top 5 :shakeno:

3 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

The Hive is being kind not ripping these Xtina fans appart considering Liberation's sales are mostly from bundled tour tickets and yet still failed to match The Carter's disastrous numbers. Definitely cup half empty.

...TinkerbellClap

*Some cheesy gif here*

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

I think we were all expecting X to bomb completely so her numbers are actually cute. Liberation deserved to be in the top 5 :shakeno:

No 1 cares about top 5 albums for her since Lotus, and KGB both didn't go top 5 anyways. That streak ended in 2008.

43 minutes ago, Ryann said:

Monsters post BTW and pre-Artpop were awful but I agree with everything else 

But we slowed down, look at Joanne's HDD thread initially. We were so happy with 165K and celebrated. Some other fanbase remains cocky even though their fave flopped harder than Artpop. Or at least that's how i see it idk.

4 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

EIL: 124k/2=62k. (pure 70k/2=35k.)

Liberation: 69k. (pure 61k.)

:gaycat5:

37 minutes ago, A Million Lights said:

giphy.gif

so we're all gonna ignore that all these albums you're comparing EIL to didn't have months of pre-orders and promotion, a full tracking week, and availability on all plarforms? Lol. Never change, atrl

Edited by allnight

9 minutes ago, allnight said:

so we're all gonna ignore that all these albums you're comparing EIL to didn't have months of pre-orders and promotion, a full tracking week, and availability on all plarforms? Lol. Never change, atrl

Did that stop Beyonce and Lemonade though? Hmm.

17 hours ago, artangel said:

OMFGG THIS IS TRULY EMBARRASING 

It reminds me of the TLOP era...

50 minutes ago, A Million Lights said:

giphy.gif

If y'all are going to continue to spam this avi then at least fix it. Britney sold 88k, not 96k, which isn't even that far from 69k for The Carters.

liberalmusiclover

Not 70K :deadbanana2: 

I guess no one was really anticipating this album AT ALL.  

A mess, a kii, a cackle at JAY Z being the one to break Beyoncé's #1 album streak.

xIZPIAg.gif

7 minutes ago, G'Day said:

We divide by 2 now? That’s cool. Are we also dividing 5SOS’ sales by 4?

Yes we are, because it's 2 solo artists Beyonce and Jay-Z joint album. 5sos is different, they are a band, they always counted as one entity.

Edited by WalkAway

25 minutes ago, digitaldistortion said:

I just knew the white gays would be attracted to this thread like flies. Celebrating EIL debuting #2 while they sit at home typing “no fats, no fems, no asians, no blacks. just a preference” on their faceless grindr profiles. 

Z91TCLj.jpg

liberalmusiclover
6 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

If y'all are going to continue to spam this avi then at least fix it. Britney sold 88k, not 96k, which isn't even that far from 69k for The Carters.

The fact of the matter is that 88K is more than The Carters and Christina's albums though.

xIZPIAg.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.