HDD: 5SOS #1 140k, THE CARTERS #2 124k (70k pure), XTINA 69k

rafael-abc

They probably would've grabbed another 10k if Jay shaved before shooting the video.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EloiseheartsRiRi

• fossora

• Kool_Aid_King

• Miley Cyrus

7 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Can you not see the comma? :priceless:

The 70k pure is for EIL.

Also tour bundles are album sales, they aren’t a separate category lol

Mess I did not see it. 

Still, it’s doing around 21k sps without the bundle. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

I’m shocked :jonny: I feel like Billboard’s numbers will be different tho and they’ll still snatch #1 

5 minutes ago, iCpro said:

The collab album was under a completely different name (and no, The Carters doesn’t count as a different name, it's their surname which is well known) with an unknown artist who doesn’t have any hits. Compare that with a collab between two of the biggest artists of all time and billion dollar power couple… P!nk’s collab can’t be compared to Bey's

Also P!nk’s album didn’t have a global stadium tour to support it, and wasn’t promoted.

This doesn't have a global stadium tour supporting it :rip: They haven't performed any of the songs yet.

It is a completely different name whether you want to consider it one or not. P!nk is also extremely well known regardless of what name she's going under with this duo. Everyone knew P!nk was in that group, which is why it managed to do 55K, but no one cared about it, just like this album. No one cares about them doing music together. People like Jay-Z & they like Beyoncé but clearly they're not as big as they thought together. Also the lack of physical copies hurt :doc: 

7 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Gorl... don't get self important on me now

You can never keep her name out of your mouth, I don't need to follow you to know what you do. You're always in her threads

Tell it. I noticed it too.

30 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Well this joint **** is probably her worst career move ! Hope she learns her lesson and completly detach herself from her husband ! 

Enjoy it while it lasts kids, you know damn well her next solo project will be a totally different story and we cant wait to see you being clocked again for the 1000th time :fan:

You sure about that? who knows when her next solo album will be1-2 years? She'll almost be 40 by then and yes age does matter. She can easily lose a top 3 spot depending on who releases that week. Don't be so cocky. :fan: 

So will Beyoncé ditch this awful sound and go back to her Crazy in Love days we're all begging for?

1 hour ago, SupahBass05 said:

tumblr_ndruv5xgxQ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Worse than Witness

Worse than Joanne/Grammy2Grammy

Worse than Glory

Worse than ARTPOP

The poor Hive going through all five stages of grief in this one thread :rip:

All of those artists are gonna debut around the same or less with their next projects, so good luck :deadbanana2: 

3 hours ago, FutureHive said:

theres no way Jay and Bey are gonna let this happen. watch them debut #1 on Billboard 

This :ahh:

They will manipulate Tidal's number again

7 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Mess I did not see it. 

Still, it’s doing around 21k sps without the bundle. 

This isn't how HDD works... 

For a start, their so-called "midweek" is based on the percentage of reported retailers and not a percentage of sales; so it's not even a legitimate midweek report. It just means that 71% of retailers had sent in details. (the tour bundle clearly hadn't, but it wouldn't be the only thing that hadn't).

So even if that 20k pure sales were the only ones without the bundle, the Final HDD report said that TEA + SEA was 6.5k; so she'd actually be doing a minimum of 27k SPS; which is more likely nearer to 30-40k SPS without the bundle. 

Assassin

what happened to that BTS & Hive streaming party? Did they forgot to put American VPN on?

DbqeGL3.gif

1 hour ago, SupahBass05 said:

Worse than Witness

Worse than Joanne/Grammy2Grammy

Worse than Glory

Worse than ARTPOP

The poor Hive going through all five stages of grief in this one thread :rip:

Why "Worse than Joanne" ?!

C28LKtmWIAAvi7x.jpg

12 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

This isn't how HDD works... 

For a start, their so-called "midweek" is based on the percentage of reported retailers and not a percentage of sales; so it's not even a legitimate midweek report. It just means that 71% of retailers had sent in details. (the tour bundle clearly hadn't, but it wouldn't be the only thing that hadn't).

So even if that 20k pure sales were the only ones without the bundle, the Final HDD report said that TEA + SEA was 6.5k; so she'd actually be doing a minimum of 27k SPS; which is more likely nearer to 30-40k SPS without the bundle. 

Assassin

So 27k instead of 21k ? That isn’t much better ?

16 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

This doesn't have a global stadium tour supporting it :rip: They haven't performed any of the songs yet.

It is a completely different name whether you want to consider it one or not. P!nk is also extremely well known regardless of what name she's going under with this duo. Everyone knew P!nk was in that group, which is why it managed to do 55K, but no one cared about it, just like this album. No one cares about them doing music together. People like Jay-Z & they like Beyoncé but clearly they're not as big as they thought together. Also the lack of physical copies hurt :doc: 

Sis are you really comparing a folk/country album by P!nk and an unknown artist with an anticipated trendy trap album by BEYONCÉ AND JAY-Z and a Migos lead single? :rip:

5SOS did that :clap3:

You're all having a kii at Bey not getting that #1, but I wouldn't discard them getting it if the album have legs. They're gonna tour in the US next month and Apeshit is getting good streams right? They could get it down the road

10 hours ago, Nemo said:

The numbers aren’t good for Bey’s standards but at the end of the day #2 isn’t even bad...

I’m about to have a SYG’d meltdown.

If the KNEE and XTINCT stans can shut their ****ing mouths, that would be great. This is Bey’s first album to not debut at #1 and it’s #2. Plus, the only reason this is doing so poorly is because of Jay obviously — facts back this claim up. Your faves have multiple albums to not be #1 or even #2. So suck on Jay’s big, fat, hairy black ****. Ugly, forgotten flop bitches.

Oh and FAD stans, I almost forgot y’all since your fave is so irrelevant and is as washed up as KNEE and XTINCT a decade into her rotten career.

And to the two TITY stans left who didn’t dip after Hitless BOMBED... Y’all don’t even deserve a drag lmao.

God bless.

5aj63wA.gif

The meltdown.

Edited by Scotland

9 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

LOL, IDK. I've seen people clown her over her weight. Let's hope she solidified her pop & urban fanbases. Wild Thoughts had her appearing in very loose clothing, the Grammy's performance had a lot of backlash with tons of pics floating around. Let's not pretend sis, you've seen it. 

Her reggae song Work was indeed a hit yes, but she also has a POP fanbase. If she goes full Reggae she's going to alienate a good chunk of them. Even pop reggae isn't a popular trend anymore in America. 

I'm hoping she proves me wrong because I love to see black excellence succeed and after reading the way these FOMOs are dragging Katy & Bey, it's more than evident they'll be just as ruthless towards Rihanna. 

very loose clothing

Image result for rihanna wild thoughts video

Grammys were 6 months ago and most people just assumed she was pregnant back then, I haven't seen anybody making fun of weight ever since (outside of ATRL) and her pics get 3m-4m likes on IG too. It's highkey dumb to assume she'll flop because she gained weight since Anti.

ATRLers have already been this ruthless towards Rih when AO sold 20k first week and debuted at the bottom of the H100.

By "reggae" she meant reggae/dancehall and all the subgenres attached to it, hence why she named the producer of Too Good & Controlla as one of her influences for R9 too. She'll never make an album that's just 1 genre (she said it before).

19 minutes ago, ItalianMonsterLM said:

Sis are you really comparing a folk/country album by P!nk and an unknown artist with an anticipated trendy trap album by BEYONCÉ AND JAY-Z and a Migos lead single? :rip:

I'm comparing people doing collab albums to collab albums despite being big name sellers. Y'all brought up Lady Gaga's Jazz album as a drag so why can't I bring that up?

Beyoncé's core fanbase is not trap listeners. Those listeners don't BUY albums either, they stream them. Seeing as the entire album occupied the top 10 of AM (aside from XXX) shows that people are streaming it. It's only available on Spotify premium and still managed a good sum despite 0 promo on the service. It's a good indication as to how BB will be affected by the new streaming rules too

zFZ6ICM.gif

MEMORIES…DO NOT OPEN - Chainsmokers 221,000 

Carters - 125,000

gOh4zTp.gif

SUICIDE SQUAD: THE ALBUM 182,000 

Carters - 125,000

gOh4zTp.gif

Chris Brown -184,000 - ROYALTY 

Carters - 125,000

gOh4zTp.gif

DARK SKY PARADISE - Big Sean - 173,000 

Carters - 125,000

gOh4zTp.gif

5 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

very loose clothing

Image result for rihanna wild thoughts video

Grammys were 6 months ago and most people just assumed she was pregnant back then, I haven't seen anybody making fun of weight ever since (outside of ATRL) and her pics get 3m-4m likes on IG too. It's highkey dumb to assume she'll flop because she gained weight since Anti.

ATRLers have already been this ruthless towards Rih when AO sold 20k first week and debuted at the bottom of the H100.

By "reggae" she meant reggae/dancehall and all the subgenres attached to it, hence why she named the producer of Too Good & Controlla as one of her influences for R9 too. She'll never make an album that's just 1 genre (she said it before).

Yes that scene where we mostly saw her from the waist up... where you see a loose frilly top, much like the other two looks. I've seen SO many negative comments about her weight come on sis... So much so that she had to TALK about it. 

Image result for Rihanna wild thoughts

Image result for Rihanna wild thoughts yellow

And GOOD. I hope you're right sis. I just don't want her to flop (literally look at my last.fm, I stan her). I hope she can get a smashing successful era because she deserves it. Although the lingerie line was kind of trash, I'm happy to see a black woman succeed in an industry largely dominated by white people. I just hope it translates well into her music. Controlla sound songs aren't really big anymore though, which is why it's worrying for me. Of course she knows what she's doing, but we also thought the same thing about Beyoncé and well...

Related image

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.