Billboard Only:

Total Gross: $202,304,210 (29/53)

Average Gross: $6,976,007 (-$14,643)

Total Tickets Sold/Available: 1,590,204/1,590,204

Average Attendance: 54,834 (-167)

Billboard + Pollstar:

Total Gross: $226,727,288

Average Gross: $6,477,922 (+$34,798)

So she’s on pace to finish at $369,728,371 based on Billboard only or $343,329,866 with Pollstar.

19 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

2) Taylor Swift, Camila Cabello, Charli XCX

Raymond James Stadium

Tampa, Fla.

Aug. 14, 2018

$7,244,264

55,909/55,909

3) Taylor Swift, Camila Cabello, Charli XCX

Hard Rock Stadium

Miami

Aug. 18, 2018

$7,072,164

47,818/47,818

5) Taylor Swift, Camila Cabello, Charli XCX

Heinz Field

Pittsburgh

Aug. 7, 2018

$6,230,876

56,445/56,445

Total Gross: $20,547,304

Total Tickers Sold: 160,172

:jonny5:

23 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Billboard Only:

Billboard + Pollstar:

So she’s on pace to finish at $369,728,371 based on Billboard only or $343,329,866 with Pollstar.

Jesus :jonny: 

On 8/21/2018 at 2:02 PM, LoveLiveMusic said:

Billboard Only:

Billboard + Pollstar:

She's not adding more dates?

This might just be her touring peak, she needs to add more dates to snatch that title from Madonna. What is she doing? :jonny:

I know you all want her to extend the tour, but I think there are a couple of reasons that she doesn't:

1. Stadium availability

2. She wants to leave room to grow.  I mean when she is at the end of her career (many years from now), she could definitely have the tour to end all tours like Madonna or U2!

Even now, if you make comparisons of per show average, she outdoes everyone!

1. U2 360 degree tour grossed 736 million in 110 shows -  if Taylor did 110 shows on the Reputation Tour she would gross 767 million.

2. Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour grossed 408 million in 85 shows - If Taylor did 85 shows on the Reputation Tour, she would gross 593 million.

3 Cold Play's A Head Full of Dreams grossed 523 million in 114 shows - If Taylor did 114 shows, she would gross 795 million

4. The Rolling Stones' A Bigger Bang Tour grossed 588 million in 144 shows - if Taylor did 144 shows, she would gross 1 billion dollars.

What is more impressive is the higher gross per show that she is commanding.  At the end of the Reputation tour, I bet you she will break the highest gross per show / city out of any other artist which shows that she has the highest value out of all artists. Some artists are doing so many shows (in the 100's), so that they can get a higher gross, but Taylor only needs to do 29 shows to get $202 million: This actually shows her power.  If she wanted to do 100's of shows, she would definitely obliterate everyone, but she probably doesn't want to put 'all her eggs in one basket'. You know the saying: 'Slow and steady wins the race'.

41 minutes ago, TayGod said:

I know you all want her to extend the tour, but I think there are a couple of reasons that she doesn't:

1. Stadium availability

2. She wants to leave room to grow.  I mean when she is at the end of her career (many years from now), she could definitely have the tour to end all tours like Madonna or U2!

Even now, if you make comparisons of per show average, she outdoes everyone!

1. U2 360 degree tour grossed 736 million in 110 shows -  if Taylor did 110 shows on the Reputation Tour she would gross 767 million.

2. Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour grossed 408 million in 85 shows - If Taylor did 85 shows on the Reputation Tour, she would gross 593 million.

3 Cold Play's A Head Full of Dreams grossed 523 million in 114 shows - If Taylor did 114 shows, she would gross 795 million

4. The Rolling Stones' A Bigger Bang Tour grossed 588 million in 144 shows - if Taylor did 144 shows, she would gross 1 billion dollars.

What is more impressive is the higher gross per show that she is commanding.  At the end of the Reputation tour, I bet you she will break the highest gross per show / city out of any other artist which shows that she has the highest value out of all artists. Some artists are doing so many shows (in the 100's), so that they can get a higher gross, but Taylor only needs to do 29 shows to get $202 million: This actually shows her power.  If she wanted to do 100's of shows, she would definitely obliterate everyone, but she probably doesn't want to put 'all her eggs in one basket'. You know the saying: 'Slow and steady wins the race'.

well, there are many reasons that we NEED her to extend this tour

1. There is no obvious reason for her to only do a single city in Asia. The fact that this continent is actually the most supportive one combined when it comes to chart statistics. People here doesn't do extreme hate trains like the US, and isn't it impressive (despite being a UK single) Gorgeous was played through radios the whole first quarter of 2018? The fact that she skips the most profitable countries (with higher averaging ticket prices) from the past tours are just nonsense. Singapore and China were way ahead in terms of ticket prices, they could pull a $150-190 average while any other cities in the US still do $90-120 and higher gross her team always talks about. Not to mention that there are always like 30 Taylor songs on China's Apple Music Top 100 till today whilst reputation is already 2x diamond in China's biggest music platform. And there is no single reason that stadiums in Asia are fully booked because the continent has lots of it, China itself has 10+ stadiums that could sellout easily.
  2. I believe that if she really want to rebuild her reputation she must do better than everyone ever was. She is on track to have the highest grossing tour ever by a female and seems like she doesn't care about that feat despite she could just easily add another 10 dates. And if she wants room to grow, i am 100% sure that the reputation tour itself makes 'locals' turn into 'stans'.
  3. I must highlight this one, She said that in the beginning of the era she wanted to meet as many fans as she could. Now it seems like an ironic thing to happen when cumulatively she could have higher attendances from her previous tours, she is skipping a couple of continents that are crucial for her status of 'Global superstar'. Now what, we are stuck on the stupid 'you could only meet Taylor once' rule that is being made by fans that has gone to rep room and meet her 10 times throughout their lives! There are millions of her fans across Asia and South America that really love her music since the beginning of Teardrops on My Guitar yet is being paid dust. The fact that we must travel 5 or more flight hours away is just not we're expecting to according to her statement on Tumblr. She always comments on her foreign fans on the rep room that she wish she could go to a lot more countries (India, Brazil, etc) yet she is just doing nothing!
  4. Not all of her fans are as rich as her team could think of. We couldn't afford all of her merchandise, we couldn't afford plane tickets to the venue, we couldn't afford the visas for travelling and not all of her teenager fans are able to travel alone as their parents aren't allowing them to. In the end that we are just a human being that her team should note that mobilisation throughout the globe is not as seamless as they thought of.

I, in the name of Asian Swifties across the continent, are disappointed by her team choice by skipping most of the countries she had ever done but that does not hide the fact that i am still a stan of her. We just want her to appreciate her fans of still being loyal over this anti-media era.

peterstyles13
16 minutes ago, Kyungsoowift said:

1. There is no obvious reason for her to only do a single city in Asia. The fact that this continent is actually the most supportive one combined when it comes to chart statistics. People here doesn't do extreme hate trains like the US, and isn't it impressive (despite being a UK single) Gorgeous was played through radios the whole first quarter of 2018? The fact that she skips the most profitable countries (with higher averaging ticket prices) from the past tours are just nonsense. Singapore and China were way ahead in terms of ticket prices, they could pull a $150-190 average while any other cities in the US still do $90-120 and higher gross her team always talks about. Not to mention that there are always like 30 Taylor songs on China's Apple Music Top 100 till today whilst reputation is already 2x diamond in China's biggest music platform. And there is no single reason that stadiums in Asia are fully booked because the continent has lots of it, China itself has 10+ stadiums that could sellout easily.
  2. I believe that if she really want to rebuild her reputation she must do better than everyone ever was. She is on track to have the highest grossing tour ever by a female and seems like she doesn't care about that feat despite she could just easily add another 10 dates. And if she wants room to grow, i am 100% sure that the reputation tour itself makes 'locals' turn into 'stans'.
  3. I must highlight this one, She said that in the beginning of the era she wanted to meet as many fans as she could. Now it seems like an ironic thing to happen when cumulatively she could have higher attendances from her previous tours, she is skipping a couple of continents that are crucial for her status of 'Global superstar'. Now what, we are stuck on the stupid 'you could only meet Taylor once' rule that is being made by fans that has gone to rep room and meet her 10 times throughout their lives! There are millions of her fans across Asia and South America that really love her music since the beginning of Teardrops on My Guitar yet is being paid dust. The fact that we must travel 5 or more flight hours away is just not we're expecting to according to her statement on Tumblr. She always comments on her foreign fans on the rep room that she wish she could go to a lot more countries (India, Brazil, etc) yet she is just doing nothing!
  4. Not all of her fans are as rich as her team could think of. We couldn't afford all of her merchandise, we couldn't afford plane tickets to the venue, we couldn't afford the visas for travelling and not all of her teenager fans are able to travel alone as their parents aren't allowing them to. In the end that we are just a human being that her team should note that mobilisation throughout the globe is not as seamless as they thought of.

I, in the name of Asian Swifties across the continent, are disappointed by her team choice by skipping most of the countries she had ever done but that does not hide the fact that i am still a stan of her. We just want her to appreciate her fans of still being loyal over this anti-media era.

480752367453863937.png?v=1

Edited by peterstyles13

17 minutes ago, Kyungsoowift said:

If we're being realistic, yeah, Singapore and China are the only countries she'll likely visit if she decides to extend the Asian leg of the tour. 

1 minute ago, ronelmaano13 said:

If we're being realistic, yeah, Singapore and China are the only countries she'll likely visit if she decides to extend the Asian leg of the tour. 

well, i know that but at least Singapore is close to another 11 Southeast Asian countries...

OT: we should've got $500M with 3 Singapore dates and 9 China dates, tbh

Just now, Kyungsoowift said:

well, i know that but at least Singapore is close to another 11 Southeast Asian countries...

OT: we should've got $500M with 3 Singapore dates and 9 China dates, tbh

Yeah, Singapore's location favors Swifties living in SEA. And the tickets are likely less expensive in Singapore than let's say Philippines. 3 stadium shows in SIN are enough to accommodate SEA fans. 

On 16-8-2018 at 6:48 AM, alestevens said:

I'd be more concerned about Kansas, Indianapolis and Minneapolis than Australia and Japan. Those dates are gonna serve a Louisville tea!

Kansas City and Indianapolis are almost sold out and they barely lowered the prices... So I think the gross will be okay...

Louisville had plenty of seats available weeks before the concerts.

I agree with Minneapolis, the market isn't that big and there are still some seats available with lowered prices

sorry for my late reply, I thought this was posted recently :mandown:

Edited by Brussels

So easily 200M :jonny5:

Some are struggles with 100M but Taylor made it so easy :cm:

On 8/16/2018 at 0:48 AM, alestevens said:

I'd be more concerned about Kansas, Indianapolis and Minneapolis than Australia and Japan. Those dates are gonna serve a Louisville tea!

You also thought the Florida shows would flop. :gaycat3:

Obviously this could just be delulu stan talk but it wouldn't be unprecedented for her to do a second Asian leg next year, and it makes sense particularly because she is only doing stadiums, and she can't do stadiums in the winter. The only reason she's doing Tokyo Dome in November is because it's covered, I think a lot of the other potential stadiums in Asia aren't.

I do agree with what @TayGod was saying though that Taylor wants to leave room to grow.

Edited by Headlock

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

Obviously this could just be delulu stan talk but it wouldn't be unprecedented for her to do a second Asian leg next year, and it makes sense particularly that she is only doing stadiums, and she can't do stadiums in the winter. The only reason she's doing Tokyo Dome in November is because it's covered, I think a lot of the other potential stadiums in Asia aren't.

I do agree with @TayGod was saying though that Taylor wants to leave room to grow.

Same. It depends on how she wants to setup next era tbh. After she keeps filming, she has to decide if she wants to extend the reputation era by adding ththe Asian leg or leave people wanting more by heading into the next era asap.

Why is Queen of Asia refusing to tour in Asia? :jonny5:

10 hours ago, Kyungsoowift said:

I do feel sorry for you. But, who knows; It could be logistical reasons. You know transporting 80 truckloads of equipment could be a problem going across the pacific, Even though Tokyo got the tour.  Perhaps next time around! I don't know!

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

8/25/2018

1 Show(s)

Taylor Swift

Nissan Stadium

Nashville, United States

56,112 (100%)

49.50 - 499.50

$9,007,179

Messina Touring Group

8/28/2018

1 Show(s)

Taylor Swift

Ford Field

Detroit, United States

49,458 (100%)

49.50 - 499.50

$6,597,845

Messina Touring Group

8/31/2018

9/1/2018

2 Show(s)

Taylor Swift

U.S. Bank Stadium

Minneapolis, United States

98,773 (100%)

49.50 - 499.50

$10,242,023

Messina Touring Group

Gross: $25,847,047

Tickets Sold: 204,343

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.