US Airplay Discussion

Kworb

I'm actually very entertained by the top 10 and the chart in general because like wtf is about to happen? :gaycat5:

Edited by Raphy23
  • Haha 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Raphy23

• FAN

• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I'm actually very entropy the top 10 and the chart in general because like wtf is about to happen? :gaycat5:

I'm hoping for more entropy in the Top 10 of the chart. I'd hate if the Pop chart were nearing a state of equilibrium and the songs in the Top 10 like Espresso, A Bar Song, Too Sweet, and Beautiful Things stay there forever  (well, until the universe resets many, many years in the future).

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I'm hoping for more entropy in the Top 10 of the chart. I'd hate if the Pop chart were nearing a state of equilibrium and the songs in the Top 10 like Espresso, A Bar Song, Too Sweet, and Beautiful Things stay there forever  (well, until the universe resets many, many years in the future).

my bad I was on mobile and it autocorrected . But I guess the lack of entropy is entertaining :laugh:

2 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

I'm actually very entertained by the top 10 and the chart in general because like wtf is about to happen? :gaycat5:

Probably nothing, I hate it here.mp3 :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.