alexanderao

57 minutes ago, MAXIMO said:

Talent won. :clap3:

the fact that it's his only Radio #1 not to go #1 on the Hot 100

confirms that the stars were meant to align and the world is over

56 minutes ago, sxmescudi said:

The Middle is highly overrated

47 minutes ago, Mezter said:

There’s always that one song that feels like a forced hit that you have no choice but to listen to. The Middle is that song

these lies

the Middle is great

30 minutes ago, Green said:

Middle >>>>>> Stay

24 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Middle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stay

i agree 100%

something about The Middle really gets to me in a way Stay never did

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoMythologies

• dussymob

• Armani?

• QueenofCopyPaste

12. rockstar (-4)

Spent 24 weeks inside the top 10. What a run, totally dominating last fall and still strong on streaming today. 

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Why is The Middle in the title if Bebe just scored her first Top 5 hit? :skull: Embarrassing 

Top 10 is a much bigger milestone than top 5

And Maren is obviously way more talented than Bebe

Edited by simmnfierzig

Just now, simmnfierzig said:

Top 10 is a much bigger milestone than top 5

And Marren is obviously way more talented than Bebe

:ahh::ahh::ahh: 

4 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

drops from #1 to #169

oh wow :rip:

4 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

drops from #1 to #169

Ugh, 1-OUT would’ve been iconic. Too bad

Just now, Supervillain said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh: 

Hero is an incredible album :celestial5:

Just now, simmnfierzig said:

Hero is an incredible album :celestial5:

The way Marren imitates Bebe’s voice in The Middle is awkward :dies: Listen to her demo if you don’t know what I’m talking about. 

3 minutes ago, alexanderao said:

Ugh, 1-OUT would’ve been iconic. Too bad

mood

7 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

drops from #1 to #169

Oh. Because it's said in the OP on the change collumn that The Black Panther is = from last week.

But damn that drop tho. :emofish:

29 minutes ago, aisha said:

Oh. Because it's said in the OP on the change collumn that The Black Panther is = from last week.

But damn that drop tho. :emofish:

My bad there, fixed.

47 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The way Marren imitates Bebe’s voice in The Middle is awkward :dies: Listen to her demo if you don’t know what I’m talking about. 

Now if Bebe was in The Middle and wa slaying as well :eli: 

1 hour ago, TaylenaStan said:

Really good hold for Psycho, second week drop is normal, and #4 is still really good. Sadly Gods Plan is just too big, that even with the MV release it would just repeak at #2 :'( Well should wait 2-3 weeks until the gap on radio is closed, then release the MV (and the album) maybe it can snatch a week at #1

Watch Post discount Psycho, release the MV, and drop Beerbongs and Bentleys all in the same week.

Will somebody do some statistics digging for me? How many weeks did Havana spend in the Top 5? Did it spend more than bodak yellow?

11 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Thst is absurd.

I don't think 6 or 5 makes much of a difference

11 or 10 feels absolutely massive

Edited by simmnfierzig

2 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Yet your predictions over time consistently show 20-30 points between five and six, and usually under 5 points between ten and eleven.

Not sure what that has to do with it. Yeah most songs that peak at 11 or 12 could have very easily been top 10, but that's just bad luck

Records with "top 10s" or "top 10 weeks" are way more often mentioned than with top 5. That"s just the way it is. Which makes 11 to 10 the 2nd most important position you can gain in my opinion. Only behind 2 to 1

48 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Not sure what that has to do with it. Yeah most songs that peak at 11 or 12 could have very easily been top 10, but that's just bad luck

Records with "top 10s" or "top 10 weeks" are way more often mentioned than with top 5. That"s just the way it is. Which makes 11 to 10 the 2nd most important position you can gain in my opinion. Only behind 2 to 1

What are you talking about? Top 5 will always be more important position than top 10 :rip: 

simm is correct in this as usual.

the other appears to be arguing for the sake of it as usual.

the other other is being obtuse.

"Whew she has X T10 hits" is mentioned about 10x as often as "She has X T5 hits."

whew drake ha power.

Edited by fridayteenage

I wonder if The Champion re-entered to continue with it's weird chartrun :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Agreed. Most artists don’t have very many Top 5 Hits so naturally they’ll talk about Top 10 hits as those are easier to come by.

Edited by Adonis

10 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

It’s just another typical ATRL way to put down songs they don’t like, notice this only came up because simm didn’t like the number five song but did the top ten, so through in the whole milestone issue to justify why a top five song does suck in comparison to the song she liked.

ATRL is a cult.

In 2057 people will still come to ATRL to say how dead sales are and how pressed they are about streaming, radio and digital ratios. 

Drake still above 80 million, I see. :gaycat5: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.