iTunes Discussion

Kworb

38 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

How is that Kris Wu song doing so well? :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Right? And I thought that BTS was the more famous act... Performing better than most all English acts

fake sales a la Jane Zhang :celestial4:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DELE2125

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

fake sales a la Jane Zhang :celestial4:

I figured since it's not charting on Spotify. :dies: I thought it would free fall by now though. It keeps getting random huge boosts. :deadbanana:

Just now, Thuggin said:

I figured since it's not charting on Spotify. :dies: I thought it would free fall by now though. It keeps getting random huge boosts. :deadbanana:

exactly, so transparent :rip:

also, it has less than 1M views on YouTube, I mean lol

BTS numbers are legit, Kris Wu's... not so much :toofunny2:

will AZN talent actually snatch the sales #1 for the week?

will that Kris wu sell 70k+ just like this is america? :deadbanana4:

Kris-Wu is a joke. The way he flips from dark Red to dark Green updates :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Green said:

Jane Zhang is SHOOK

The fact that Jane Zhang put out a good song with great visuals actually. She should've seen success overseas.

1 Britton Buchanan Where You Come From (The Voice Performance)

2 Brynn Cartelli Walk My Way (The Voice Performance)

3 Kris Wu Like That

4 Spensha Baker Old Soul (The Voice Performance)

On 16.5.2018 at 6:04 PM, Starkboy said:

Can someone explain how every morning Kris Wu has such a huge updates every day? And not just BOTW, everyone has it. That's insane to gain 13% now over a new super frontloaded The Voice song. 

Taking out the Noice. Idol and the chinese cheater

1. Shawn Mendes - My Blood

2. Zedd - The Middle

3. Xtina & Demi - Fall in Line

4. Ariana - No tears

18 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Can someone explain how every morning Kris Wu has such a huge updates every day? And not just BOTW, everyone has it. That's insane to gain 13% now over a new super frontloaded The Voice song. 

Someone says it has to do with his chinese fans buying the song in bulk. Definitely fishy cause the song is nowhere to be found on Spotify + it has only 1M views on YT yet at this point it's gonna be one of the best selling weeks of the year :toofunny2: 

It's also not charting in Canada when songs tend to have similar chart performances :toofunny2: 

Just now, Starkboy said:

Someone says it has to do with his chinese fans buying the song in bulk. Definitely fishy cause the song is nowhere to be found on Spotify + it has only 1M views on YT yet at this point it's gonna be one of the best selling weeks of the year :toofunny2: 

It's also not charting in Canada when songs tend to have similar chart performances :toofunny2: 

I don't get what's the point of doing it :ace: Like they should invest their time and money on Spotify and YT, iTunes has barely any relevance on the charts nowadays. Even when scoring #1 on HDS, he might not even make it to the Hot100 :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

That's what I was thinking. 

so it seems, it's getting easier and easier to get into the first few positions of itunes, these songs from the voice have never been topped that way, I think :celestial6:

So many people are now releasing on Wednesdays :rip: 

How long until they start releasing on Tuesdays to avoid the competition? :ahh: 

Both Zayn and Shawn are releasing tomorrow. 

I don't know why artists are so desperate for the iTunes #1 :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Superpower said:

So many people are now releasing on Wednesdays :rip: 

How long until they start releasing on Tuesdays to avoid the competition? :ahh: 

Both Zayn and Shawn are releasing tomorrow. 

I don't know why artists are so desperate for the iTunes #1 :rip: 

Are they even releasing early for the iTunes #1? I mean Zayn's last song peaked at #10 (with the video) & Shawn's peaked at #30 so it's not like they have a chance. :dies:

The early release trend lately is really absurd though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.