FOB 115/127k Camila 10/38k

Duca

8 minutes ago, Lennox. said:

Will CAMILA even cross 350K SPS or 150K sales?

:deadbanana4:

She probably already has 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harranger

• DELE2125

• JonginBey

• umich

I will never understand why the GP chooses to stan Fall Out Boy over Paramore, especially after their latest releases :rip: 

8 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

21. Demi Lovato (Hollywood/Safehouse/Island) 16-18k, 4-5k

Yass bby keep hanging on

She keeps winning :ahh: 

3 hours ago, Chevysus said:

I thought Camila was the next Ariana,Selena,Taylor,Beyoncé & Rihanna? For sure thought she would have a multi week #1:eek:

Oh? So tell me how many weeks did Ariana's last album spend at number 1? And Selena's?? Did their debut spend multiple weeks are number 1 too? And how many weeks has Lemonade spent at the top? Or Rihanna's debut? Anti topped the charts for 2 weeks I think but they weren't even consecutive...

20 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Why is this site so obsessed with Camila? Had she debuted with 300k SPS they would be like. I expected Swift numbers with the payola. 

:deadbanana4: The blind hate like this is extremely sad & toxic.

Those are her REAL sales. Say what you want. I wouldnt be surprised if her label bought her own album for that #1 debut.

16 minutes ago, Temporal said:

I will never understand why the GP chooses to stan Fall Out Boy over Paramore, especially after their latest releases :rip: 

FOB has an insane fanbase, Paramore went thru a hard time of 4 years between their last two albums so the GP highkey forgot that they still exist.

Just now, Mr.Link said:

Those are her REAL sales. Say what you want. I wouldnt be surprised if her label bought her own album for that #1 debut.

34 minutes ago, Lennox. said:

Will CAMILA even cross 350K SPS or 150K sales?

28 minutes ago, umich said:

I think 350k is doable by year’s end or sooner. Sales will be probably at the 150k mark or slightly more. 

The album is already Gold certified with 500,000 units ffs :deadbanana4:

Edited by Fentydelspears

2 minutes ago, Fentydelspears said:

FOB has an insane fanbase, Paramore went thru a hard time of 4 years between their last two albums so the GP highkey forgot that they still exist.

I suppose but like even PATD! had a long hiatus and they came back and blew them out of the water :deadbanana: I guess Paramore's consistent genre switching gets them hammered too, but it still makes me sad :chick3: FOB's music sans that album with Alone Together is garbage, yet Paramore consistently serves quality, just ugh :jonny2: 

1 minute ago, Fentydelspears said:

The albums is already Gold certified with 500,000 units ffs :deadbanana4:

I knew about that, I was just referring to the post-album-release SPS total (what BB uses for their year-end charts).

5 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

It's pretty obvious that her label bought the number 1 single and album.

1 minute ago, Temporal said:

I suppose but like even PATD! had a long hiatus and they came back and blew them out of the water :deadbanana: I guess Paramore's consistent genre switching gets them hammered too, but it still makes me sad :chick3: FOB's music sans that album with Alone Together is garbage, yet Paramore consistently serves quality, just ugh :jonny2: 

I think Paramore's problem is that they went TOO pop and LESS mainstream :deadbanana2: Like, they were more promoted when they were releasing more Alternative/Rock music :hoetenks:

But FOB and P!ATD have improved their music, tbh (sans MANIA which was a disappointment). But "Save Rock 'N Roll" and "American Beauty/American Psycho" are pretty darn good. The same goes for "Death of a Bachelor" :clap3: At least people like me are more inclined to listen to their music now than before (in their early beginnings), I cannot stand "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" or "From Under The Cork Tree". :michael:

Just now, Temporal said:

To be honest, as a Paramore fan for so long, it took me until the sixth or seventh listen to get the whole meaning of After Laughter, which is fantastic & pure of genius.

What kind of idiot would release an album just five weeks after the release of the first single? :rip:

What kind of idiot would think that rollout strategy would help sell the album? :rip:

No one was an idiot, the band is just here to release the album and only wants their fans to listen to it.

Their label knew the album wouldn’t have smashed with a down-to-earth "no sales no charts" attitude of the band, and they knew the GP wouldn’t be able to feel the album like we fans do, hence why the release run this era was highkey tragic.

Oh well, the tour is still doing wonders. :cm:

2 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

I think Paramore's problem is that they went TOO pop and LESS mainstream :deadbanana2: Like, they were more promoted when they were releasing more Alternative/Rock music :hoetenks:

But FOB and P!ATD have improved their music, tbh (sans MANIA which was a disappointment). But "Save Rock 'N Roll" and "American Beauty/American Psycho" are pretty darn good. The same goes for "Death of a Bachelor" :clap3: At least people like me are more inclined to listen to their music now than before (in their early beginnings), I cannot stand "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" or "From Under The Cork Tree". :michael:

Not everything has to be about genre or subgenre, the music has to be catchy at first or second listen to sell as always. I blame the fake fans who have ditched them just because Paramore isn’t doing what they used to anymore.

Edited by Fentydelspears

27 minutes ago, CHEER_UP said:

why keeps on buying kids bopz

Hoping there is a Song as iconic as it’s rendition of We Belong Together.

Just now, Fentydelspears said:

Not everything has to be about genre or subgenre, the music has to be catchy at first or second listen to sell as always.

I mean, "Hard Times" was a really great bopT. It deserved SO MUCH better. I still think they should have gone with a bigger promotional campaign if they wanted more commercial success. They went for the lowkey route. The album is still amazing, tbh.

Hopefully FOB can promote "Hold Me Tight Or Don't" full force baceuse that song deserves so much better and can help with the album's longevity.

If Camila label bought her #1 then that applies to many others like Post Malone sudden rise with Rockstar, Drake’s numbers constantly staying static on iTunes getting a label push, Beyoncé scoring a number one with Ed Sheeran (those units were bought by her label that week) Taylor constantly getting million copies every album cycle, Adele’s insane numbers. 

Lets be real, the industry is as fake as the NFL and WWE. All of this is a mirage and y’all dumb ass stans believe everything you see. If you’re gonna accuse one artist then accuse them all because there’s always gonna be questionable dealings within.

How is the industry living with these sales, is streaming really making money for them ? Given how hard Camila was pushed on Spotify and YouTube, what profit did they got from it ?

How they are paying their employees etc. ?

Edited by KetysandGagsSon

Just now, DELE2125 said:

Just now, Fentydelspears said:

To be honest, as a Paramore fan for so long, it took me until the sixth or seventh listen to get the whole meaning of After Laughter, which is fantastic & pure of genius.

What kind of idiot would release an album just five weeks after the release of the first single? :rip:

What kind of idiot would think that rollout strategy would help sell the album? :rip:

No one was an idiot, the band is just here to release the album and only wants their fans to listen to it.

Their label knew the album wouldn’t have smashed with a down-to-earth "no sales no charts" attitude of the band, and they knew the GP wouldn’t be able to feel the album like we fans do, hence why the release run this era was highkey tragic.

Oh well, the tour is still doing wonders. :cm:

I mean Paramore said for After Laughter that they didn't care to promote it or make it successful, which is so stupid considering that sound is SO in right now :rip: 80s music is getting eaten up like candy at the moment, After Laughter really could've blown up with the right promo, but alas.

I know Paramore gets a lot of attention for their sound being so ambiguous between pop and punk (at least for self-titled), but listening to the latest FOB release they've moved in the same direction as well, but haven't taken a hit for it at all. I don't know if it's because FOB legitimized the Fueled By Ramen brand of punk in the mainstream or what, but they seem pretty invincible.

FOB has always outperformed Paramore throughout their careers, I just haven't gotten it since FOB seems to not have matured at all from 2006, whereas that's pretty much all Paramore has done, so I would've assumed that FOB's fanbase would've left them moreso than Paramore's.

Idk if anything I'm saying is making sense but yeah, weirdness! 

People laughing at Camila when she's actually doing better than most :skull:

Didn't 5H's last album spend 3 weeks on the entire top 200? :rip:

Queen stays winning 

40k isn't bad at all. Her second week is doing equivalent to some girls' opening numbers. :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, KetysandGagsSon said:

How is the industry living with these sales, is streaming really making money for them ? Given how hard Camila was pushed on Spotify and YouTube, what profit did they got from it ?

How they are paying their employees etc. ?

Yk album sales are not the only source of income for the industry right?

4 minutes ago, Nikolai. said:

People laughing at Camila when she's actually doing better than most :skull:

Didn't 5H's last album spend 3 weeks on the entire top 200? :rip:

Queen stays winning 

why compare the two, it doesn't even make sense now

5H's 2nd week was 5k, doing 5k more is not something impressive when you have a #1 hit, hits, tons of airplay, promo and a discount. 

Imo it's a ok 2nd week 

26 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

ok Alex Jones

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.